Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
CKeegan
Virtuoso
PSN: I_Am_CKeegan
#141 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by biggus
While I haven't really been incorporating taunts into any real games I do practice them in training mode. Sometimes I notice ff2 and f2,1,4 have blue JF hitsparks - what does this mean? For f2,1,4 this is especially a nuisance because he does a taunt afterwards that can't seem to be cancelled

If you do a full taunt with Bryan, some of his moves/strings change. Two of them you've mentioned already - ff+2 does more damage and pushes back further on block making it almost not punishable.

f+2,1,4 has an extra string after it when you've done a full taunt which goes like f+2,1,4,2,1,4,2. If you hit the enemy with the original f+2,1,4, the rest of the string fully hits as long as you do it properly. If you do it wrong at any point Bryan is free to be hit by absolutely anything (except Miguel's taunt).

He also has b+1~2 1,2,1,2,1,2.... which now instead of doing 12 hits and finishing with a 4, does even more punches and finishes with a 2. It's especially deadly at the wall but takes practice.
Signature New Youtube!
P014K
1st Dan
PSN: brianmik
#142 “Quote” Edit Post
What is a good staple wall splat to do after Bryan gets tag assaulted in on/by the wall?
Signature Ro-deo!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7p2h2Lgpqg
^ Best Juggle Sequence
RollTide8569
Champion
PSN: RollTide8569
XBL: RollTide8569
#143 “Quote” Edit Post
^ I use b+2,1~SS, f+4,1 with every partner I pair up with Bryan.

you can also do a) b+3~f, 3,4 b)b+2,1~SS, f+214 or c) b+2,4

I use b+2,4 in this combo for example: Devil Jin ff+2 W! df+1+2 TA! Bryan b+2,4 Devil Jin bf+2,1,d+2~5. Tags Bryan back in for taunt, soccer kick or d+4 oki stuff.

if your close to the wall you can do TA! 1,4,2,1~ SS to hit them to the wall and then do d+3,2.
Signature Bryan, Kazuya, and Devil Jin.

Roll Tide Roll!
BallTapper
1st Dan
XBL: BallTapper
#144 “Quote” Edit Post
deleted

Last edited by BallTapper on May 13th, 2013 at 11:03

reynos7
5th Dan
PSN: Reynos7
#145 “Quote” Edit Post
Which moves are guaranteed after 3+4 or df 2 3? At the wall you get f4,1 but in open ground? Anything guaranteed like a db 3 or something.
I want some tips to find the timing about the taunt f2 1 4, I NEVER get it, I don't know what is the timing, i can do onlye his 1 4 veery consistenly I never missed it but the f2 1 4 I never land it (don't talk about JU because I find it impossible at the moment)
CKeegan
Virtuoso
#146 “Quote” Edit Post
Nothing's guaranteed after 3+4 except for at the wall. However you can refloat into a full combo with d/b+2 if your opponent does not tech out of the stun.

You just need to practice the timing. Do the f+2 as soon as you see the knee hit.
Signature New Youtube!
kjhsfjk
7th Dan
PSN: my_Tee_mous
#147 “Quote” Edit Post
can i get some top ten moves for bryan?
Signature

BigBlackBaller
Shihan
#148 “Quote” Edit Post
top 2
snake edge
orbital heel

just do each 5 times and you get top ten
kjhsfjk
7th Dan
PSN: my_Tee_mous
#149 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by BigBlackBaller
top 2
snake edge
orbital heel

just do each 5 times and you get top ten

seriously. top ten moves plz
Signature

G3sp
Expert
PSN: Pepsiman_Vzla
#150 “Quote” Edit Post
What are the moves when he can do auto taunt? (Taunt inmediately after a move). Like here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAMMnUX0Hz8
Signature ~Formerly known as "Chamito"~
RollTide8569
Champion
#151 “Quote” Edit Post
ff+3 (hold) and 4,3,4 (hold) will make him auto taunt right after.

If Bryan has charged up his full taunt, he will auto taunt after f+2,1,4.

that's all I can think of right now.

Roll Tide Roll!
CKeegan
Virtuoso
#152 “Quote” Edit Post
4,3,4 held doesn't make him auto-taunt.

ff+3 held does, the final hit of his 10 string which includes 3,3,2 at the end does and he also gets one off a d/f+1+3~5 throw with Paul.
Signature New Youtube!
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#153 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by kjhsfjk
seriously. top ten moves plz

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=127254

What the hell. It's right there.
Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"If Baek gets your back you basically die." - Bronson
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla
brianshayo
Kyu
#154 “Quote” Edit Post
how do u do the crazy gutling rush
h8tr14
Kyu
#155 “Quote” Edit Post
Question about Bryan Fury's solo combo with ff+4 bound!

I've been trying to do this combo for quite some time now. ( u/f+4 , d/b+2, 1, ff+4 B!, u/f+3 , 1, ff+2 )

but even though i did a ff +4 , i still get the move f+4 , which basically mess up the whole thing. Even if i land a ff+4, the opponent drops to ground before my hit connects. What am i doing wrong?
Cabelo
Kyu
PSN: CabeloCZ
#156 “Quote” Edit Post
What about Bryan tracking moves?
I need really need a list of the moves to track to the right and to the left.

Thank you!!!
Signature Is it a plane? Is it a bird??? NOOOO!!! It is DEVIL JIN!!!!
RollTide8569
Champion
#157 “Quote” Edit Post
@brianshayo the Gatlin Fury is done after a full taunt then b+1,2,1,2,1....(for a while)... end with 2 (25 hits).

@h8tr14 for the ff+4 B!, I do a lead jab (f+1) and wait a split second (to let the jab recover a bit) then do ff+4 really fast. Timing is tight but not too bad, it just takes some practice. If your getting f+4, make yourself press 1 so you can still bound.

@Cabelo His Homing moves are df+4, 1+2, ff+4 and Snake Edge. I'm sure others moves track good too but I dunno

Roll Tide Roll!
Raiden
Mishima Xiaobatsu
PSN: RaidenNC
#158 “Quote” Edit Post
Any tips on getting JU on whiff punishes (from general movement, ss, sw, etc)? Block punishes aren't too bad for me. But in the open I often get b+2, or sometimes db+2. I'm pretty confident that I'm pressing forward before it (but there's no obvious way to prove it as there is no input display on replays). Was this a common issue for when you're starting with this character. All in all its kind of an awkward motion.
Signature TTT2: Return of the Mishima Xiaobatsu:

~God Bless~
h8tr14
Kyu
#159 “Quote” Edit Post
I just realize something odd. Same combo in tekken 6 and tekken tag tournament 2, but in TTT2 it doesn't connect whereas tekken 6 works?

combo is fb+2,ff+4,uf+3,f+1,b+3,[f+4,1,2]*

*f+4,1,2 does not connect at all? why???
RollTide8569
Champion
#160 “Quote” Edit Post
^ that combo still works because I do it all the time. You just got to make your ff+4 a deep dash by holding the second forward then hit 4 when your really close.

Roll Tide Roll!