TTT History: What every man should know!

Page Splits 1...<678
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
soulmaster1122
Expert
PSN: tekkn6
#141 “Quote” Edit Post
Kazuya special mid rising uppercut is win
Signature :Wait, Ogre!? Didn't I kill him in Tekken 3?Didn't I kill him in Devil Within?if I did then Why is he still alive?
: You bashed Heihachi's head through a stone wall and he survived an explosion. How do you explain THAT?
chewbacca
MAH NINGEN
PSN: Senshu573
#142 “Quote” Edit Post
Can anyone give me a link on where I can find the most official description on what Chicken meant back then? You know, winning a lot with the same moves and crap. Not the Chicken reversal, not that life up in T3 force...that thing you get at the bottom left.

I just need proof on the net. 47 pages of Chicken search here in TZ is too much for my free time. Thanks in advance.
Signature You Curry Shit Hey The Nah
ゆっくりしていってね!
7th Pixel
Iron Fist God
#143 “Quote” Edit Post
TTT was really fun and had a pretty decent community. I personally felt it was better than T3. I still have my Nina mug from TTT East Coast regionals
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
PSN: DOCTOR-PHILLIP
XBL: PS4 IS WAY BETTER
#144 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by StrizzMatik
Amazing thread. I used to post around here as Devil_Jin back then, I wrote that fucking huge-ass Kazuya FAQ! Needless to say no fighting game ever grabbed me like TTT on such a fun and strategic level. Pure awesomeness.

Where can I find this strat guide ? It eluded me sorry... I'm not the biggest fan of the new Tekken games.... T4, T6 I'm Very Meh about those 2 and mixed feelings on ttt 2. Not driven like original tag. ODV out!
Signature God Bless You, and know that he loves you as you are, give him the praise that he deserves, with each day that you breathe say Thank you Jesus.....
I Love You..! " IF U WANT WHITE PSP FOR $50 DOLLARS EACH HOLLA AT YOR BOY, I got the hook up !" Dude Walked In On Me , N Saw My Gf n I ... No Comment
My PSP TEKKEN THEME_Joint Effort_Many Contributors
My You Tube Vids....
POP...DUCK...N DROP IT! My Gameboot Cintro Thread
Haseeb_Zaibatsu
2nd Dan
PSN: Haseeb-I
XBL: iBurnouts
#145 “Quote” Edit Post
By the way, tekken tag 1 is just like tekken tag 2 and no main difference is present, but tekken tag 2 is better because it has a lot better graphics than tt1 and a lot much more characters . You can customize the players and change the panels and there is ghost battle which wasn't present in ttt1. But I still love ttt1 and I played it more than ttt2 , the classic characters were also so amazing . But Tekken Tag 2 is full of characters !
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#146 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Haseeb_Zaibatsu
By the way, tekken tag 1 is just like tekken tag 2 and no main difference is present, but tekken tag 2 is better because it has a lot better graphics than tt1 and a lot much more characters . You can customize the players and change the panels and there is ghost battle which wasn't present in ttt1. But I still love ttt1 and I played it more than ttt2 , the classic characters were also so amazing . But Tekken Tag 2 is full of characters !

When comparing those 2 great games, graphics surely isn't what defines either game as better than the next. It's gameplay, depth, playability, intuitiveness, ease of transition one player combos into the next to name a few.

Graphics are important but it's not the most compelling thing that defined Tekken.. I also respect your opinion my friend. ODV out!
Signature God Bless You, and know that he loves you as you are, give him the praise that he deserves, with each day that you breathe say Thank you Jesus.....
I Love You..! " IF U WANT WHITE PSP FOR $50 DOLLARS EACH HOLLA AT YOR BOY, I got the hook up !" Dude Walked In On Me , N Saw My Gf n I ... No Comment
My You Tube Vids....
Star Saber
Banned By Mod
PSN: lurking out there.
#147 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by soulmaster1122
Kazuya special mid rising uppercut is win

been like that since T1 and even today it still is even tho it lost the sm status
Signature "In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity"
Random noob comment upon watching my King in a TR session: "How crazy is that tiger. Someone take him to the zoo."
#BUFFANGEL #BUFFWTF
Originally posted by noodalls
Didn't think I'd ever say it, but you guys need to try to be more like Star Saber when you post.
Haseeb_Zaibatsu
2nd Dan
#148 “Quote” Edit Post
BTW in your opinion which game is better? I love Tekken tag 2 but I dont know why I cant say Tekken tag 1 is inferior , I love the stages,music and everything of that game , aww god those days when I used to play Tekken tag 1 with my brother whole day and we did a lot of team battles , ps2 days lol I love that game!!!!
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
#149 “Quote” Edit Post
TTT 1 is the best one for me but sadly no one to play it anymore 😢
My You Tube Vids....
Haseeb_Zaibatsu
2nd Dan
#150 “Quote” Edit Post
No one plays it? Bro as I've mentioned I played it more than TTT2 and I still play it , unfortunately at that time , they could not add online feature in that game but still I think its so fun to play with friends n brothers right?
omara95
Destroyer
PSN: pdomara
#151 “Quote” Edit Post
Really sad I didnt know how to play tekken when this games was around! It wouldve been a lot more fun.