TWT and Tekken Tournaments news and discussion

Page Splits 1...<34567>...12
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#81 “Quote” Edit Post
@enko: Read my posts fully and carefully. What you're saying is just as absurd to me.
Signature Bring back [kunimitsu] [alex] for T7!
wrazor
Champion
#82 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by enko
Saying Knee does not tried to win is an absurd excuse.

These are other absurd excuses i heard from knee fans.

1. he is friendly
2. his trophy got destroyed
3. he is poisoned

Dude are you a Pakistani? You seem very emotional and forcing everybody to just accept that Pakistan is number one.

All that guy is saying is, in HIS opinion, knee has played at a much higher level earlier than now. The Pakistani players use a different meta and have had the chance to watch his play day in and day out. It is possible that knee could easily beat them(remember JDCR was invincible once?) but dode doubts if knee is as motivated and hungry like in the past.

All fair points. And you would be right as well to claim pakistan has a strong scene based on results of past 3 months.

All dode is saying, he feels knee at his best has showed a higher calibre game than current knee and current pakistani players as well.
enko
Lone Wolf
#83 “Quote” Edit Post
all i am saying is that dodecadozen telling that knee did not try to win is an absurd excuse.
enko
Lone Wolf
#84 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by wrazor
Dude are you a Pakistani? You seem very emotional and forcing everybody to just accept that Pakistan is number one.

All that guy is saying is, in HIS opinion, knee has played at a much higher level earlier than now. The Pakistani players use a different meta and have had the chance to watch his play day in and day out. It is possible that knee could easily beat them(remember JDCR was invincible once?) but dode doubts if knee is as motivated and hungry like in the past.

All fair points. And you would be right as well to claim pakistan has a strong scene based on results of past 3 months.

All dode is saying, he feels knee at his best has showed a higher calibre game than current knee and current pakistani players as well.

well knee is hungry. he even wants to train at pakistan and before evo wants to play arslan(he refused so that knee won't get data). knee is also more active this year compare to last year.

knee is at his best and higher level against other opponents,except against the pakistani players.

Knee's Steve is even better now than last year(except against Arlsan). knee's steve is unbreakable wall. Knee himself mentioned he improved a lot playing against arslan.
enko
Lone Wolf
#85 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by dodecadozen
@enko: Read my posts fully and carefully. What you're saying is just as absurd to me.

no. you telling that knee does not want to win is absurd/ridiculous excuse.
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#86 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm not here to open a Knee fanclub. So, take your Pakistani fanboying elsewhere.
enko
Lone Wolf
#87 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm not here to open a Knee fanclub. So, take your Pakistani fanboying elsewhere.

i am not a pakistani fan. in fact i always mentioned that over all koreans are still better than pakistan. i often told that not all pakistani players are on arslan level. in fact i want arslan to be beaten at rev majors(if he will play there).

I am just telling that you should keep to yourself your absurd/ridiculous excuse.
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#88 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah? And you should learn some reading comprehension, and cool off.
enko
Lone Wolf
#89 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah? And you should learn some reading comprehension, and cool off.

and you should learn that you can't fool me. I am not born yesterday. This is what you told earlier.

But yeah, Knee didn't want to win.
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#90 “Quote” Edit Post
What the hell is this? Are you a Pakistani? Dude, have you ever heard of something called opinions? Maybe in Pakistan, you're not allowed to have opinions.

Cool off or toss off.
enko
Lone Wolf
#91 “Quote” Edit Post
What the hell is this? Are you a Pakistani? Dude, have you ever heard of something called opinions? Maybe in Pakistan, you're not allowed to have opinions.

Cool off or toss off.

I am not a Pakistani. Yeah an absurd/ridiculous opinion(excuse for me) of yours.
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#92 “Quote” Edit Post
How old are you? 15? Maybe you weren't born yesterday, but you sure act like it.

I can tell english is not your first language. It's not mine either. But I can atleast understand and communicate in english like a normal person.
enko
Lone Wolf
#93 “Quote” Edit Post
How old are you? 15? Maybe you weren't born yesterday, but you sure act like it.

I can tell english is not your first language. It's not mine either. But I can atleast understand and communicate in english like a normal person.

I am old enough not to make absurd and ridiculous excuses that i usually see from kids.

At reddit such post(maybe that is you) has over 100 down votes.

dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#94 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't think you're old enough. Otherwise you'd be able to tell the difference between making excuses\fanboying and speculating on something, especially when I spelled it out for you. You'd also be able to understand what I said in a balanced manner.

You seem to be fixated on something and intent on forcing your views on other people. You don't seem to tolerate other points of view. And you insist on repeating the same shit.

Anyway, enough of this.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#95 “Quote” Edit Post
Who'd like to see guard damage forced in season3, just to see how it works. of course. I think it could be something worth trying to see how affects match pacing, and in which way if so.

Everybody being more aggressive should be a plus for audiences pleasure

And blood+bruises for T8?
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#96 “Quote” Edit Post
That would be cool to watch. I play with guard damage on sometimes. And matches tend to feel very normal right until the end of the round when it becomes hectic AF... and sometimes cheap, especially with the 2d characters.

I also used to have a mod for hiding the lifebars, and that turned out to be mostly fun. It stopped working with season 2 update though. Wish they'd make it a game option to turn off the UI.

Blood or bruises for T8 though? No way. I'd hate to see Anna shake the jugs with a swollen face, blackened eye, missing teeth and shit.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#97 “Quote” Edit Post
Thing is. I'm afraid guard damage could be something they didn't have in sights for next tekken or season3. The thought came to me as something simple (guard damage has been there since the beginning for 1vs1 local), but I'm also aware chances for this for Murray and Harada to make it mandatory are very low.

But it could have been entertaining to see its effects on profesional events too right?, and heck I do swear I didn't think in mortal kombat when proposing this : - D I don't play mk11 too, but I have admityted in public many times how this game has surprised me quality wise.

Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#98 “Quote” Edit Post
and let us have peace boys. Remember we are the last here, I mean all of us, so let's make an effort ok

SSfox
Foxstepman
#99 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fernandito
Who'd like to see guard damage forced in season3, just to see how it works. of course. I think it could be something worth trying to see how affects match pacing, and in which way if so.

Everybody being more aggressive should be a plus for audiences pleasure

And blood+bruises for T8?

A little blood why not, but nothing over the top like in MK11. Like there was some blood in Tekken The Motion Picture and i didn't feel back then that it wasn't unfitting for Tekken franchise.

Also some cracking bones ala DBD? Hum not sure myself if i want something like that, maybe that could be cool for some specific moves's of some specific characters like Nina, King or Sergei.
enko
Lone Wolf
#100 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't think you're old enough. Otherwise you'd be able to tell the difference between making excuses\fanboying and speculating on something, especially when I spelled it out for you. You'd also be able to understand what I said in a balanced manner.

You seem to be fixated on something and intent on forcing your views on other people. You don't seem to tolerate other points of view. And you insist on repeating the same shit.

Anyway, enough of this.

But i am pretty sure i am older than you with your absurd/ridiculous idea. I guess i should be more diplomatic cause i am hurting your feelings now.

You have a brilliant idea thinking that knee does not want to win against Pakistani players. But he wants to win against japanese, european, other asian countries and NA. So knee going 0-5 at tournaments against Pakistani and losing Evo to Arslan is just a fluke cause knee does not want to win. Such brilliant idea you have. Kudos.