Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
shauno
MentalFrameAdvantage
#601 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by gettingfood
Ya meant her can cans. Thanks.

Tested it. Asuka can crush leiís BT D1 after getting hit by BT d1. Lee canít with uf3. Asukaís can can must get off the floor in 6 frames or quicker for this to work. Guess can can is still in a league of its own.

I didn't mention Lee. I said Lei, and his u/f+3 does crush another Lei's BT d+1 after the first one hits.
Signature "Practice makes improvement - you can never be perfect"
gettingfood
Raijin
PSN: Gettingfood
#602 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by shauno
I didn't mention Lee. I said Lei, and his u/f+3 does crush another Lei's BT d+1 after the first one hits.

My mistake. I just wish it worked like that online. I find that online, normal hop kicks regularly over my 2nd BT d1. Iím done with rank now. Iím to use to knowing whatís going to happen with lei to just let that kind of stuff roll off my shoulder.
Landonio
4th Dan
PSN: iLandonio
XBL: i Landonio i
#603 “Quote” Edit Post
Anybody know what's going on with the Eliza thing? Am I just doing something wrong? I got a local tomorrow and 2 people play Eliza, so I wanna be properly prepared.
Signature All you gotta do is look up in dat tree.
Kage
1st Dan
XBL: Kage57
#604 “Quote” Edit Post
Hello,

What is official notation for Wall Bounce ?
W! = Wall Splat
WB! = Wall Break
W??? = Wall bounce ??

thanks
shauno
MentalFrameAdvantage
#605 “Quote” Edit Post
B! seems to work. There is no Bound to mix up the notation, and it is easy to associate it with Bounce.

Last edited by shauno on Sep 28th, 2018 at 04:23

Signature "Practice makes improvement - you can never be perfect"
lolmit
Kyu
#606 “Quote” Edit Post
Hello,
How can i add 5v5 team mod like it was in Tekken 5? (PC version).
WhiteOni
Lone Wolf
#607 “Quote” Edit Post
uuh can someone explain the ranking to me?

My Lee is Suzaku atm, was fighting a Seiryu Ling... Got 1.100 score per win

Then i fight Divine rulerÖ only 80!!!!!! per win? huh?
bob in der bahn
Iron Fist God
PSN: bob_at
#608 “Quote” Edit Post
max points for same rank then less and less the bigger the difference is..doesn't matter if the rank is higher or lower then yours...
Signature i has a bucket !
WhiteOni
Lone Wolf
#609 “Quote” Edit Post
Is it 100% certain ranking up is easier now or does it just seem that way because you see the point progression.

For example, if i had fought this Divine Ruler in S1 it would have also taken way longer to rank up than if i was fighting another Suzaku?

I just made purple with Lee but i feel like the ppl i meet in red rank during my climb were pretty bad... It's making me wonder that ranking up became sooo easy..... and i don't feel as fulfilled as i thought i would...
WhiteOni
Lone Wolf
#610 “Quote” Edit Post
Can someone explain to me why ppl can mash out a 20 frame Rageart when they are -6 and i'm using a 12 frame move... How? And why do they get rewarded for this?
M0B
War Lord
#611 “Quote” Edit Post
Rank System: I know examples that you get less points taken if you lose on your promotion and you get more points now when it's +-1, hence people rank up more resulting in a huge deflation. It's not a problem though, since everyone gets the same and the ranks simply shift upwards.

Rage Art: It's a one time thing per round and heavily unsafe. Nothing wrong with it. If they use it correctly or you can't bait it out, then they should get rewarded for it. It's also a nice punish for moves that you usually can't interrupt like Lees infinite kicks.
Ashesfall
Fighter
#612 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by WhiteOni
Can someone explain to me why ppl can mash out a 20 frame Rageart when they are -6 and i'm using a 12 frame move... How? And why do they get rewarded for this?

your example is not working

on -6 and a 12 frame attack, you will win against RA even 13f will win but with 14f you will lose

it takes about 8 frames until the armor for RA (also most PC) becomes active

(note: noctis db1 is -6 on block into RA easy to test)

ps: easy RA after everything is not as strong as the random beginner might think

edit: just in case, same situation for steves 1+2 with a 13frame impact
Signature "let me enter and be the worst nightmare for Iron Fist 7, please Heihachi" (Season 3 lets go)
- "Demon" Geese - "SpecialForce" Josie -
- "WarMachine" Bryan - "Brawler" Steve -
Skeering
Eoin = Owen
#613 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey, I haven't really posted here in years, is it fair to say that most people have moved to FB groups etc?

Where do you go to talk Tekken these days?
Signature

Favorite quote: Everyone worse than you is a noob, and everybody better has no life...
alexr
Raijin
PSN: TeamKandR
#614 “Quote” Edit Post
Here is fine! Or the TZ discord!
Signature blog it out! http://alexr-fightgames.tumblr.com
lolmit
Kyu
#615 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by lolmit
Hello,
How can i add 5v5 team mod like it was in Tekken 5? (PC version).

Can i get answer please?
MopDa
Kyu
#616 “Quote” Edit Post
Ok, guys, first fighting game since tekken3, first gamepad ever (always played on keyboard previously), need your opinion. Is this gamepad so bad for the game or am I doing things wrong way/they are designed to be this way? Using Logitech F310 gamepad

Having hard times doing double inputs (LP+LK, RP+RK, LP+RP, LK+RK, LP+RK and RP+LK) game registers whatever it likes, but not simultaneous input (its like 50/50 if you get a correct input or not). I know I can bind double input to a single key, but on that part there is another problem. There are six combinations (listed above), for which I have only 4 buttons I can use reliably (on the back side of gamepad) and two god damned nipples on the tiny sticks which can be set up as direction controls as well. I swear to God I felt better when I had no idea you can actually press them (and bind commands to them).

Trying King now and can't quite figure out if 4 out of 6 combinations will ever be enough. Are there PSlike gamepads with 6 extra buttons and I just bought wrong one, or am I doomed to choose 4 out of 6 with every gamepad there are? Advices on how to improve execution of simultaneous inputs manually (by tapping two buttons at once) on this gamepad is welcome as well.

Amount of despair is that high I'm close to physically cutting sticks and hats off those "nipples" and see how it goes from there, still I don't think I can press left nipple with right hand's thumb, but at least this will be 5 out of 6.

What do?

WBR, MopDa

Last edited by MopDa on Dec 7th, 2018 at 12:27

SparklyUnicorns
Deity
#617 “Quote” Edit Post
Is there a reason you chose the Logitech gamepad over the PS4 controller? The game is bound to have the best compatibility with the PS4 controller since that's what most people use. Even if you had 6 shoulder buttons, it would be an impediment to have to constantly reach for those buttons while playing. Also, if you ever get to the point of playing offline or in tournaments, odds are you'd have to use a PS4. Might as well start off with its controller.

There shouldn't be any hardware issues using the PS4 controller on PC. I downloaded Tekken 7, plugged in my PS4 controller, and started playing immediately.
MopDa
Kyu
#618 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SparklyUnicorns
Is there a reason you chose the Logitech gamepad over the PS4 controller?

No, not really. Just saw a gamepad in a computer store I was in for another reasons. Only criteria at that moment was it should have been wired and this one is (again, its my first gamepad ever).

So, just a bad fit for this game, do I get you right? Like in those PS4 gamepads all 6 extra buttons are in reach and can be pressed/are responding reliably? or the double inputs there are registering more consistently when you tap two buttons at once? Whats the trick i.e. what aspects should I expect to be better on those?

Last edited by MopDa on Dec 10th, 2018 at 07:00

MmickeysS
Champion
PSN: MmickeysS
#619 “Quote” Edit Post
https://sdtekken.com/t5dr/general-frame-data/

Anyone know where the Tekken 7 version of these can be found?

Or at least knows the frames of the running tackle on block?
Signature sugoi SUGOI!!
http://goo.gl/ebpTPu
avensis
Banned By Mod
#620 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi, I also want to know where can we find the version of Tekken 7, thank you.

Last edited by avensis on Jan 14th, 2019 at 20:56