Page Splits 123>...32
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Flying Wonkey
TONDE TONDE TONDE
PSN: FlyingWonkey
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Welcome to the forums if you're new. If you have a question, here's the thread to ask it and get an answer from someone.

Read more, post less, if in doubt, ask here!
Signature Avoiding The PuddleTwitterYouTube
Flying Wonkey
TONDE TONDE TONDE
PSN: FlyingWonkey
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Edmund
Is there a discord group for tekken?
Character discussion here has almost nobody. =(

Yes Tekken Zaibatsu has its own Discord Group. Here's the invite link to it:

https://discord.gg/tekkenzaibatsu
Signature Avoiding The PuddleTwitterYouTube
Hallucinogenics
2nd Dan
PSN: hallucinogenics
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
I know this has been asked somewhere , but why cant i play on ranked or player match i can play a tournament session just fine ,but cant seem to find just quick matches to play with people
M0B
War Lord
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
What platform you play on is important, but i assume it's ps4. Harada said they will have a fix for it and that you should use ranked warmup for now. On PC it works ok, but i still encounter matching problems.
mikar95
Kyu
PSN: mikarb95
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi, I don't know if it's the right place for my question but... I have the impression that I'm the only player in USA/Canada ( I'm in Canada).
When I go online ( tournament), I only find european tournament I don't understand why...Do you know if there is a parameter somewhere for that ?

Thx
Signature Asuka player, looking for player in Montreal
RollTide8569
Champion
PSN: RollTide8569
XBL: RollTide8569
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Does the practice mode not have a record function or I am missing something?

I was gonna do some punishment practice and didnt notice it.

Edit: nevermind its under "repeat action" smh

Last edited by RollTide8569 on Jun 5th, 2017 at 04:46

Signature Bryan, Kazuya, and Devil Jin.

Roll Tide Roll!
ELMantisShrimp
Champion
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Why not add a section to the TZ Dsicord where ppl can talk about the T6 PSP modding and codding?
Also, PC T7 modding is sure to come:
So T7 modding has begun:

Here it seems they gave Nina Eliza's body or atleast the large breasts, Tatoo and bikini but Nina still has her pose
http://i.imgur.com/uKkDwaf.jpg

Nina with her black tight suit:
https://i.redd.it/phb446uuvm1z.jpg
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....und-color=black

Young Heihachi
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....C07CC0D06ACC23/

Mild Exhibitionist Devil Kazuya Sees to be the one when he goes into Devil Form during range:https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....C066298CBCCE3A/
jinmtvt
Virtuoso
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
OK here's a question ...
So i found out that they indeed went stupidly forward with the use of the TOUCH PAD press button
within the practice option stuff ...well WTF ?
On my custom controller ( i made it just for T7 ) , i did not inlcude this button as it was a PITA to solder
and i thought it wasn't going to be used at all in a fighting game.

How do all people using pro sticks do ?? All of the recording functions use a combination of the touch pad + another button . .

any way to work around that? my controller is a DS4 board with remapped buttons ..so the PS4 just sees it as it is really, a PS4 regular controller ...don't wanna have to fiddle with the now "sealed" board if i can work around it without resorting on using a Pad for training ..

thanks
beydan
6th Dan
XBL: beydan
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
When it comes to rage arts is there a way to reliably know how much damage they would do at varying health levels? what health level of damage is training mode mimicking?
Signature
tekkenoldschool
6th Dan
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by jinmtvt
OK here's a question ...
So i found out that they indeed went stupidly forward with the use of the TOUCH PAD press button
within the practice option stuff ...well WTF ?
On my custom controller ( i made it just for T7 ) , i did not inlcude this button as it was a PITA to solder
and i thought it wasn't going to be used at all in a fighting game.

How do all people using pro sticks do ?? All of the recording functions use a combination of the touch pad + another button . .

any way to work around that? my controller is a DS4 board with remapped buttons ..so the PS4 just sees it as it is really, a PS4 regular controller ...don't wanna have to fiddle with the now "sealed" board if i can work around it without resorting on using a Pad for training ..

thanks

I am having same issue....why pad+o for recording
Ashesfall
Fighter
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature "let me enter and be the worst nightmare for Iron Fist 7, please Heihachi" (Season 3 lets go)
- "Demon" Geese - "SpecialForce" Josie -
- "WarMachine" Bryan - "Brawler" Steve -
Pajooh
Kyu
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
What type of controller do you prefer joystick or pad and why? If a joystick, ball or battop, square/octagonal/or circular gate? I have a MadCatz TE2+ joystick that I swapped the balltop out for a battop and the square gate for an octagonal. Works well for SF but I'm having hell of a time doing EWGF consistently. I dropped the joystick and went back to pad where I can land EWGF the majority of the time. Kind of disappointed I can't master a stick yet, was seeing if there was better or preferred setups.
beydan
6th Dan
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Pajooh
What type of controller do you prefer joystick or pad and why? If a joystick, ball or battop, square/octagonal/or circular gate? I have a MadCatz TE2+ joystick that I swapped the balltop out for a battop and the square gate for an octagonal. Works well for SF but I'm having hell of a time doing EWGF consistently. I dropped the joystick and went back to pad where I can land EWGF the majority of the time. Kind of disappointed I can't master a stick yet, was seeing if there was better or preferred setups.

If you're having a problem getting electrics with sticks it is probably due to stray inputs or because you're not properly letting the stick go back to neutral. That's actually why a lot of players (including myself) like korean sticks. Korean sticks return to neutral near immediately.

Opinions are like assholes but IMO you don't want to use an octo gate for tekken because with square it's easy to tell you've hit your diagonals. If you hit the corner with an octo it can slip to another input. That said, I habitually ride the gate which I hear is a bad thing to do *shrugs*

Last edited by beydan on Jun 6th, 2017 at 01:26

Signature
Pajooh
Kyu
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
beydan mind me asking how a korean battop stick is different from my sanwa battop? I also thought koreans used circular gates so i figured octagonal would be good for tekken but i agree getting back to neutral and finding the corners is difficult. Ive been considering buying an etokki korean stick but not sure if its worth the money. I think i will try swapping my octa gate back to a square and seeing if that helps. Ill also try with the battop and balltop to see if one is superior. If not then im sticking with pad i guess :/
beydan
6th Dan
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
beydan mind me asking how a korean battop stick is different from my sanwa battop? I also thought koreans used circular gates so i figured octagonal would be good for tekken but i agree getting back to neutral and finding the corners is difficult. Ive been considering buying an etokki korean stick but not sure if its worth the money. I think i will try swapping my octa gate back to a square and seeing if that helps. Ill also try with the battop and balltop to see if one is superior. If not then im sticking with pad i guess :/

It's a circular gate but when I hit it I don't feel like it's going to slip one way or the other, whereas the octo gate felt like that constantly when I used it. Only other major difference is the resistance from the rubber and the fact that it returns to neutral. Bat top vs balltop really comes down to preference and personal comfort.
Signature
oshtechx
Sage
PSN: oshtech
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
For all those that have fated retribution And are playing it on Xbox and PlayStation question has lei wu long showed up as a DLC yet?
BluOFF
1st Dan
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Is there any way to rebind touchpad button on ps4, so it's possible to use functions with this button on an arcade stick w/o touchpad?

upd: you can switch stick in ps3 mode so you can use share button instead of touchpad

Last edited by BluOFF on Jun 7th, 2017 at 16:46

Pajooh
Kyu
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by beydan
It's a circular gate but when I hit it I don't feel like it's going to slip one way or the other, whereas the octo gate felt like that constantly when I used it. Only other major difference is the resistance from the rubber and the fact that it returns to neutral. Bat top vs balltop really comes down to preference and personal comfort.

Hey dude, just an update, I swapped out the octagonal gate for the square but kept the battop in. It's a thousand times easier now to do Kazuya's moveset!

I've never tried a circuluar gate though, does anyone know where I could get a "korean" style stick? Has anyone tried the Qanba Obsidian stick yet?

Thanks for the help! I haven't gone online yet just been spending hours in practice mode lol.
jinmtvt
Virtuoso
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by BluOFF
Is there any way to rebind touchpad button on ps4, so it's possible to use functions with this button on an arcade stick w/o touchpad?

upd: you can switch stick in ps3 mode so you can use share button instead of touchpad

Is this done in the game or on your controller ?

i'm using the PS4 DS4 board so i don't have that op[tion on my controller obviously ...
beydan
6th Dan
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey dude, just an update, I swapped out the octagonal gate for the square but kept the battop in. It's a thousand times easier now to do Kazuya's moveset!

I've never tried a circuluar gate though, does anyone know where I could get a "korean" style stick? Has anyone tried the Qanba Obsidian stick yet?

Thanks for the help! I haven't gone online yet just been spending hours in practice mode lol.

I got this brand and this specific stick
Signature