Page Splits <1234>...5
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
noodalls
PSN: noodalls
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Tag crash 14 -15 -4 Inputs from F55, can block earlier, airborne until F49

Note however, hitting an i14 TC is very rare, happening somewhere at the top of Ogre's head. i16 or higher are quite possible in gameplay.
noodalls
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
TA

i21
Total frames 60
Last combo frames F118 (i.e. +58)
Opponent tech roll input F109-118 (10F)
DanielPhoenix
Iron Fist God
PSN: DanielPhoenix
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey man can you please check if grabs are the same as T6?
whats the window to break grabs, now seems a little bit different

thanks.
Signature "To Hell With Circumstances; I Create Opportunities"
---- Youtube Channel ---- "No retreat No surrender"----
JFSR~5
noodalls
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Almost certain it will be the same. When I do Chreddy's throw data I'll look at it.

In the meantime, check the threads about 7F of input lag in TTT2, as this would explain why grabs could be harder to break, despite having the same frame data.
shauno
MentalFrameAdvantage
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
^^^ Can you post a thread link? I am interested in this.
Signature "Practice makes improvement - you can never be perfect"
noodalls
noodalls
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Toga uf+1+2 input til F45. NC input til F32.
Blod uf+1+2 input til F45. NC input til F31.

CH makes no difference.
noodalls
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Animation for B! lasts 69F. To calculate the number of frames in a juggle, add 69 to the initiation of the B! move, and subtract from that the total number of frames for the move.

E.g for Tiger's b+1,2 the move hits on F42 and lasts for 67F. Therefore, the frames positive are 42+69=111, 111-67 = +44F.

Also, for low parry (input on F0, low connects on F1) the duration is 32F, and the opponent is vulnerable til 69F, therefore you are at +37 on low parry.
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey pal. Could you please test JF cancel for Baek? The one where you press the direction and the input once to make the move occur immediately?
And also, from what frame can we input commands for Baek's df+1,3?
Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"If Baek gets your back you basically die." - Bronson
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla
noodalls
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't know what you're referring to, and a quick read through the Baek forums doesn't make it obvious. Can you tell me exactly what you want me to test, with notations?
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Suppose I do 1,2,3~f into FLA. If I do input the forward very early there is a whole lot of frames he can;t do anything. But if he cancels late enough (I heard it was about 3-5 frames before impact ever since Tekken 5) he can do moves instantly. Moves like:
FLA f+3 (How I did it is 1,2,3 and right when the kick is about to hit (that little 3-5 frame window), I held forward and hit 3, and FLA f+3 came out instantly, without the FLA leg-up thing even appearing)
FLA f+4 (Same method as above)
FLA b+3 (Same method, but I held back instead of forward)
I think those moves should be enough for testing.
The whole list of transitional moves is:
1,2,3~f
3,3~f
d+4,3,3,3~f
db+3,3~f
ff,n,3~f
f+4,3~f
3,3,4,4,3~f
FLA 3,3~f
WS 3,3~f
WS 3~f
df+3~f
FLA 3,4,4,3~f
WS 3,4,4,3~f
Could you please test that the JF cancel I was talking about, is still there and if so, what window do we have to execute the cancel and not end up holding the leg up?
If I still couldn't explain it good enough, here's this post where NoodleHead talks about it. It's from T5 R, but the JF cancel is (apparently) still in TTT2. http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...136#post2750136

Also, I have this little theory that when you're at +5 or above, if you do a grab (from a perfectly buffered 10 frame GS to a regular 12 frame grab) and the opponent does a jab, your grab will beat it out and the grab will be executed. Could you please check that this is true in any way? If +5 is not enough, at how many frames of advantage I need to be to beat out the jab with my grab?
Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla
noodalls
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Standard throw done on F0, jab done on F2, throw will double hit, so no throw
Standard throw done on F0, jab done on F3, throw will win.

King's standing jab blocked (+1), followup GS will beat out opponent's buffered (i.e. ASAP) jab cleanly. Doesn't have to be perfected inputs, I did it with 3F for each direction and it still wins.

Last edited by noodalls on Oct 6th, 2012 at 03:58

noodalls
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Baek 1,2,3 (inputs on F0,2,11 = ASAP).
f can be input on F32-39 to cancel 1,2,3 into FLA.

F32 f input, first jab can be input on F39. Hits F49.
F38 f input, first jab can be input on F39. Hits F49.
F39 f input, first jab can be input on F40. Hits F50.

F32 f input, FLA f+3 on F39, hits F58.
F38 f input, FLA f+3 on F39 hits F58.
F32 f input, FLA f+3 on F40 hits F59.
F39 f+3 input only, gives 1,2,3,3.
noodalls
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
i.e. to my mind, the timing is not in the f press, but the fact that there's no buffer window for followup FLA moves, so if you can hit that F39 timing, you will get the move out faster. There may be a slight difference in the animation, depending when you press f (F32 vs F38) but if you press 1 on F39 after this, it's still hitting at the same time.
noodalls
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Balcony Break (Paul's Deathfist used)

Player recovers F84 (buffer window from F79)
F170 combo
F171 non-combo

i.e. +86.
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks a lot for the help mate! So the inactive window problem is still there, but to get the move out faster, it's now a 2 frame window, is that correct?
And yeah! You only need +3 to make grabs uninterruptable!

Thanks a lot for your help, pal!

Oh I forgot. Is the 7 frame window hold true for all the cancels, the ones I mentioned in my post above?
noodalls
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Floor Break

First input F124 (Low parry F0, buffer window F119).
Opponent vulnerable until F158.

i.e. +34F on floor break.

Last edited by noodalls on Oct 6th, 2012 at 04:22

noodalls
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Budding Fighter
Thanks a lot for the help mate! So the inactive window problem is still there, but to get the move out faster, it's now a 2 frame window, is that correct?

Oh I forgot. Is the 7 frame window hold true for all the cancels, the ones I mentioned in my post above?

df+3~f F10-20

df+3, f on F10 (earliest), 1 on F21 (earliest) hits on F31
df+3, f on F20 (latest), 1 on F21 (earliest) hits on F31
df+3, f on F10 (earliest) 1 on F22 (1F late) hits on F32 (1F late)

So no, there's not a 2F window, it's just that I used two frames to show that there's no buffer window.
Testing the length of the FLA window, if you do

df+3 ~f on F10, you can input FLA f+3 up to F55. f+3 on F56 will give normal standing f+3.
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Oh okay, I see. So to get the move out as fastest we have to enter the move UNDER the limit (F20 for df+3~f), but as close as possible to the end frames?
noodalls
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
For df+3 you can press f on F10-20, timing for this is very lenient. Irrespective of when that was pressed, you need to press 1 on F21 to get the jab out at the fastest timing. There is no buffer window for this, if you press 1 on F20 nothing will happen, if you press 1 on F22 it will be a frame slower than if you had pressed it on F21.

Last edited by noodalls on Oct 6th, 2012 at 10:08