Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
PSN: MAD AXES
XBL: Lingxiaowho
#241 “Quote” Edit Post
So if Michelle is in the next tekken what changes do you want Michelle to have in the next tekken.
I want:
ff+3 now launches again
wr+1 gives the strong oki in Juggles again
Chang df+3+4 for Julias t6 pick up
wr+3 a plus frame like the male casts wr+3
A good 13f punish
ss+2 a low -2 on hit -11 on block
d,df+1,4_3 recovers slightly quicker
Signature Galen "Feed me your load"

Lucky Chloe troll
Hades Drops
Dragon Lord
#242 “Quote” Edit Post
havent played t6 very much but ff+3 was a launcher? sounds cheap lol no but all those crybabies would say that. i dont like this move atm because it doesnt do enough for -14 ... good as a punisher of course

would like to have a + on hit low. ss+2 - +1-2 maybe but -15+ on block

also better wr mid options would be good.

what i dont like atm is the weird hitbox of ws+1/d+4,1. sometimes i cant punish things like laws db4 or sometimes a CH combo of d+4,1. and pls male d+2.3 safe <3 and also taunt of course, just for fun you know? and some of her current moves are almost completly useless so would be cool to have something good/decent instead

ps: just found out that ws+4 is -14 :O... seriously, im shocked
saiyuk
kansai power
PSN: syk-aus
#243 “Quote” Edit Post
it's -15
Signature zero the shadow is my bitch

The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom

- Danny Blanchflower
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#244 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah it's -15 but the pushback is good, probably because if it as safe the recovery might make it possible for a ff+1 to connect before they hit the ground.

Ling already gets a guaranteed d+4 (i11) after ws+4 at the wall (wont hit mid screen as her d+4 won't reach) and thats -10.

Lucky Chloe troll
Hades Drops
Dragon Lord
#245 “Quote” Edit Post
who can launch?
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#246 “Quote” Edit Post
Nobody can never said that, I said if Julias ws+4 was safe she would recover quicker meaning she could get a juggle off a i11 move with ff+1.

Lucky Chloe troll
Hades Drops
Dragon Lord
#247 “Quote” Edit Post
i know... just wondered.
IRON LOBSTER
Orlando BOOM
#248 “Quote” Edit Post
df2's can launch Changs' ws4 if you have your back to the w! eg. Paul, Asuka, Laws, as can JU.

In open play, EWGF, DU, Jacks' and Leos' df2 unless at the most tip range, JU can sometimes whiff.

Otherwise only ranged block punishers eg. Paul, AK and Fengs' barge, Asuka 2,3, Steve SF, Leo f2,2. I've seen Kaz land b4,1. Changs can ff3 or elbow but I just go for df3 for reliability as I can be late on ff inputs.
Signature A split second is only 30 frames.
Great_Dark_Hero
Lone Wolf
#249 “Quote” Edit Post
Here is a gift for all fellow Michelle players:
http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/...wz2mdw7h8u9.jpg
Signature KOF player who likes Tekken.
AnkiRendan
Kyu
#250 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey guys!

Lately I've been feeling like I want to learn Michelle. I really like her character design, and she seems pretty hard hitting. I'm still learning how to play the game, but I've been doing my best to read and understand everything on this forum so far.

From what I understand, Michelle is basically Julia from Tekken 6 with some new moves, right? In that case, would using this guide help me to learn Michelle?

http://mycheats.1up.com/view/sectio...02/tekken_6/ps3

I love guides like these, and it's a shame Michelle wasn't included in the official strategy guide. I'd appreciate any tips and advice. Thanks in advance!
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#251 “Quote” Edit Post
It's fairly right except ff+3 no longer launches but you get a dash d+1+2, fc df+4,3 no longer wallsplats but gives a stronge oki midscreen (df+3/ff+1 picks up standers and ff+2 for stayers, d+3 is always guaranteed), ws+2,1 no longer launches and gives a knockdown with a ff+2 guaranteed (mid high non jailing stay away and use fc df+4 and ws+3 for a crouch mix up) also don't forget about isw and ss+3, don't think I'm missing anything.

Btw if you have and xbox send me your gamertag and I'll help you.

Lucky Chloe troll
AnkiRendan
Kyu
#252 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks for the information! I'll experiment some more with her moveset.

And unfortunately, I'm only on PS3.
Saika221
Destroyer
PSN: Saika221
#253 “Quote” Edit Post
It's kinda dead here but does michelle have a decent high float TA filler? d2,3,1 is dandy in the open but it gets awkward close to a wall.
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
#254 “Quote” Edit Post
ss+3+4_f+2,1,2. If you're close enough to the wall just do d,df+1,4 W! dash 1+2,4,bf+1+2

Lucky Chloe troll