Page Splits 1...<5678>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
enko
Lone Wolf
#121 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by wrazor
This win record is not about the worse or better players. This win record is about the prestige of the tournament. The best teams in a league will lose occasionally to lower ranked teams, but very very very rarely in a playoff/cup final.

Well awais honey is not some low ranked player. There are Pakistani who thinks he is better than Arslan and he did beat Arslan plenty of times. I am not saying awais is better currently than knee(thoughtawais has a case). And your example is a small data.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#122 “Quote” Edit Post
enko bro, nobody is contradicting you at anything you have said. But you know..., let's get along ok, we might be the last ones to keep the place "aliveuntil next tekken game is released. I mean, We need each other ok

Peace bro

And I repeat. Not even I was contradicting ya. Let alone i didn't call you fanboy of anything when you could very well have called me that..., but you didn't. And I like that.

Let's be a family regardless our time is short ok..., because perhaps we are going tpo have some spare time eventually heheh

Dode is my brother, like Fox. Please, stop war. We need you too Enko.

Let us see what Harada and Murray have in store for us next year after this season3 is complete.

Do you really think both Arslan and Awai skills didn't get my freaking out for good? heheh

And you knoe I said it before enko. Wellcome new God of tekken!, hell yes!
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

enko
Lone Wolf
#123 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fernandito
enko bro, nobody is contradicting you at anything you have said. But you know..., let's get along ok, we might be the last ones to keep the place "aliveuntil next tekken game is released. I mean, We need each other ok

Peace bro

And I repeat. Not even I was contradicting ya. Let alone i didn't call you fanboy of anything when you could very well have called me that..., but you didn't. And I like that.

Let's be a family regardless our time is short ok..., because perhaps we are going tpo have some spare time eventually heheh

Dode is my brother, like Fox. Please, stop war. We need you too Enko.

Let us see what Harada and Murray have in store for us next year after this season3 is complete.

Do you really think both Arslan and Awai skills didn't get my freaking out for good? heheh

And you knoe I said it before enko. Wellcome new God of tekken!, hell yes!

I understand bro. I have been here(other username) since 2001.

Anyway have you seen the recent twt dojo GF between Arslan and Awais? Arslan reset the bracket with 3-1 but lost 3-0 in the reset. What do you think of the match? I have not yet seen it.

But prior to this Arslan did not play a tournament after Evo.

Last edited by enko on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 01:40

SSfox
Foxstepman
#124 “Quote” Edit Post
Fernandito: It's all cool bro, Opinions as we say ^

But y'know now after that Awais won over Arslan it really gives a more deep idea on how good this Awais is, also it's seems they have an insane Hwoarang too, Naruto Hassan his name i think is.

I think the main thing that make Pakistan so good and the best in the world is that: they simply literally don't play ONLINE at ALL, so the Pakistani players don't get used to some gimmicky tech that aren't as effective as online make it seems (i mean you should know what i mean by that), so playing only offline make them get used to play proper Tekken as the best state possible, like this: https://twitter.com/kuro__kuro__/st...642656198946816

And here another video that highligh that point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTT6xYVygec

PS: I've a friend that play a lot online and is way higher Rank than mine, and as i barely play online and i'm not really that high in rank either. When we played Online it was like: Me: 50, Him:40. When Offline it's like Me: 50, him: 6. And offline when i pick my mains he don't take me a single match.

Online is cool and all but nothing match offline play, but at least tho online keep people play in some way.

PS2: Even tho there too many cheeses. SummerJam was still really dope.
enko
Lone Wolf
#125 “Quote” Edit Post
tekken arcade scene used to be huge in korea and that is one thing that makes korean good offline. but now korean arcade scene in korea is dying. offline tekken scene in pakistan is alive and that is one of the reason why they are good offline. with offline/arcade scene, it is also easier to share and talk things about tekken strategy with your opponents/playing buddies.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#126 “Quote” Edit Post
I've just watched the arslan vs Awais finals in that event at Pakistan and yeah, both serious business.

What I want to see after this obviously is Awais's Akuma vs. SuperAkuma's. I still think superakuma's might win somehow, as I still find him more creative than Awais's at playing Akuma, as well as Ricksta's

SSfox
Foxstepman
#127 “Quote” Edit Post
I personally feel that Awais is the best Akuma, he might be a little less creative than SuperAkouma but he seems more effective with a bit better at choices making.
SSfox
Foxstepman
#128 “Quote” Edit Post
Pretty dope tournament:

TEKKEN 7 Pro Championships Japan 2019 TOP 6 (Nobi, Take, Noroma, Chikurin, Karei, Double) | TGS 2019
enko
Lone Wolf
#129 “Quote” Edit Post
Very unfortunate that Atif But and Awais visa got denied and they won't be able to play at the upcoming Rev Majors.
SSfox
Foxstepman
enko
Lone Wolf
#131 “Quote” Edit Post
Son of Nobi. If Nobi won, he will give the trophy to his son.
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#132 “Quote” Edit Post
Grand finals was hard to watch with Nobi getting 6-0d. He lost momentum around the time he dropped that combo during the first match.

I guess the added pressure of living upto the expectations of his son did him in.

Rangchu winning with Zafina against Eyemusician was the highlight of the tournament for me though. Classic troll vs troll and Eyemusician got out-trolled. Maybe he hasn't bought Season 3 yet. Those Yoshi melodies he painted all the way to 5th place was a sight to behold though. Hope we see more of him in future top 8s.

----------

Knee didn't want to win again. JDCR looking a bit dull even with the dragunov buffs.

~~~~~~~~

Season 3 looking interesting so far, atleast from the POV of a spectator.

Signature Bring back [kunimitsu] for T7!
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#133 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by dodecadozen Knee didn't want to win again.
xD

Originally posted by dodecadozen JDCR looking a bit dull even with the dragunov buffs.
He's literally lost. Nothing can be expected from him anymore, let alone with nowadays competition making his "recovery" further unlikely.

He's done. $50 he's about to announce he moves on.

enko
Lone Wolf
#134 “Quote” Edit Post
Knee thinks season 3 Alisa is strong and he mentioned Steve is dead. If Steve did not get nerfed, I think he will use Steve against Take. Since Steve is nerfed, he must be thinking why not use Alisa against a strong Kazumi. I think he used Alisa against Take as he is looking for a counter pick against Arslan. Chanel beat Arslan before. The problem is Knee's style is different with Chanel. This is like when Knee picked Kazuya over Arslan cause Boaluv beat Arslan. But again Boaluv's style is more aggressive compare to knee.

JDCR's reflexes it seems is not as good as it used to be. But i am surprised he lost to Rangchu's Julia considering his AK comfortably beat Chanel's Julia, months ago. Having told this, i think JDCR still has room for improvement with S3 Dragunov.

This weekend there will be Electric cancel twt tournament. The top players here are jdcr,jimmy ,qudans and jeondding. FightingGM, RIB and Speedkicks will also be here.

To those who do not know, that is not Nobi's son.

https://smash.gg/tournament/electri...-event/brackets
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#135 “Quote” Edit Post
Don't mislead people dude. That IS Nobi's son, and NObi should rename himself Father of the Son of Nobi.

If I named myself Son of JDCR, I'd be JDCR's kid. FACT. .... regardless that I'm older than JDCR.
enko
Lone Wolf
#136 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by dodecadozen
Don't mislead people dude. That IS Nobi's son, and NObi should rename himself Father of the Son of Nobi.

If I named myself Son of JDCR, I'd be JDCR's kid. FACT. .... regardless that I'm older than JDCR.

No. Iamyourfather,the Lee player, is Nobi's son real father. He is telling him, he is his real father.
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#137 “Quote” Edit Post
Lol, trying to lure Nobi Junior to the dark side.

Imyourfather could be anyone's father depending on who reads the name. Maybe he should change his name to Who'sYourDaddy.
markmichael1
Kyu
#138 “Quote” Edit Post
Bot, ban me

Last edited by chewbacca on Oct 10th, 2019 at 16:20

enko
Lone Wolf
#139 “Quote” Edit Post
Qudans is really struggling right now losing to RIB's Jin.

https://www.twitch.tv/levelupyourgame
enko
Lone Wolf
#140 “Quote” Edit Post
If you want to meet jdcr,qudans and jeondding, here is your chance. it is free to enter.
https://smash.gg/tournament/vanguar...stage/attendees