Help using Bittorrent

Page Splits <123
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
RabbiZ
Iron Fist God
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
With these Torrents which is the best one for downloading and is it possible for them to download new release films

Thank you

F2B
Signature ...you do not need to be defeated by anything...you can have peace of mind, improved health and never ceasing flow of energy...your life can be full of joy and satisfaction...

of this i have no doubt at all

aya424
Kyu
PSN: kneiceL
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
try bitlord guys! it can download faster...

oohh btw? always look at the seeds and leechers! maybe thats the problem why its slow.. xD
Signature just freeze your fingers and watch me! xD
dude777
1st Dan
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Johnnay
i wish demonoid was back. ah well i use mininova. its still good

blame the CIRA for this.

What're you talking about? Demonoid is still around, they just changed the end from ".com" to ".me"

http://www.demonoid.me/

BTW, for the people who want to use demonoid (probably the most reliable trackers I've seen), you need an account. Only method to register is through invite code from a friend, so maybe you should try looking at torrentz.

Originally posted by RabbiZ
With these Torrents which is the best one for downloading and is it possible for them to download new release films

Thank you

F2B

You should probably use http://torrentz.eu/. This is like the google for torrents. Most of the files from demonoid (probably the most reliable trackers out) are usually rehosted by other people here, just look for the verified tick. Also if you're looking for movies, look for the DVDRips or BRrips, since CAMS and TS are just terrible quality. "R5.Line" is also pretty good quality.