Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
King420
4th Dan
PSN: BlackSavage227
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by oOo_oOo-916
If your opponet is blocking qcf1+2 yea use it, its definitely worth the risk for a high crushing low that launches with good range at -12.

But....

If your qcf1+2 is getting low parried then it is no longer worth it....

So not really that good at top play...

this move maybe gets parried 5% of the time when im using Paul
( unless of course, your using it extremely often and not mixing it up with his other qcf options, then yeah its going to be parried )

This move has great range and is pretty hard to spot it coming, you can follow it with f,f+4 and start juggling, and ive used it as a filler occasionally

i think it does belong on the top 10

@Onizuk

the backflip is there simply for style points.
oOo_oOo-916
Banned By Mod
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
Yea thats true about the low parry.....

But, to be honest with you, qcf1+2 is gonna get blocked. They only way qcf1+2 will hit is if its crushing a high, catching a backdash, hitting grounded, or hitting counter...

If you just do qcf1+2 its gonna get blocked. If you use it lets say after jabs connect, its gonna get blocked.... if you use it after u block a qcf1+2 from paul, it will get blocked. if your opponet isnt blocking it then use it.

But even if they block it, its only -12 which is pretty good.

I understand you, and why you have chose qcf1+2. But for me, its situational.
Signature aka NorCal_Tekken aka lilty916
oOo_oOo-916
Banned By Mod
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
Ok so this is my new top ten....

Df1 and options

NEW - db2: Man this move is tha shit. 16 frames anf Good + frames on hit, safe at like -6 or -7 on block. This move is anti-mishima, being a true high crush, and crazy wake up options on counter. Has tracking to right I think....im pretty sure. Can pick up float on grounded opponents trying to get up.

D1

NEW - f1+2: so this is my heavy version of d1. The hit box on this move is so big and extends far beyond pauls hands like d1. Its speed of 20 frames is perfect. It catches ppl that like to step and attack, and catches back dashers.
The more I use the move the more I love it. Your at +1 and opponent is crouching on block. At close range jabs or 2,d3 is consistent after blocked f1+2. You can feel if your close enough to attack, if your too far dont attack. F1+4 is ok after f1+2 on block. On hit, you can do what you want lol

Df2

Demo man

NEW - df3,4: I love this string, mid mid, 40dmg, +7 on hit and -10 on block with delay option. Ppl see paul kicking and want to duck thinking its 3,2 lol its pretty funny. But df3 is safe so you have options.

Ff2:1

NEW - qcf1: this move is too good and should be used alot. Fat hit box, very good range, and safe launcher thats an elbow and true high crush lol. Its too good. Its only -7.

Yea...

My paul is solid now man.

But I still have not got used to sway4 yet....I need to just use it more so I can really feel it out...
Rezz
Dragon Lord
PSN: RezzEternal
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by oOo_oOo-916
NEW - db2: Man this move is tha shit. 16 frames anf Good + frames on hit, safe at like -6 or -7 on block. This move is anti-mishima, being a true high crush, and crazy wake up options on counter. Has tracking to right I think....im pretty sure. Can pick up float on grounded opponents trying to get up.

Not to mention that on Ch, you can demo for about 60 dmg, which is great from just a poke.
Signature
oOo_oOo-916
Banned By Mod
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
Yea but its pretty inconsistent....

After db2 on counter I mix up the options...

So...

On counter my staple is db2 ch db2 into b4... the second db2 flips them so they have to get up or tech roll backwars, the b4 hits for a lil extra dmg but still keeps them face up feet away for tech oki.

So after hit them with the staple once or twice ill just do db2 ch into db2 and mix up the wakes.....

Very consistent for me