How does WTF determine your MAIN character?

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Left Hook
Expert
PSN: LeftHook_SD
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
It shows mine as Forest Law, and shows Marshall as "secondary" but I've used Marshall 11 more times than Forest.

I'm guessing this is just showing that the point character is Forest Law in my most frequently used team????
If I use Marshall Law as point character more, would this eventually swap him as "Main"?
Signature [JayCee][Hei][B0b]

SSF4 - Fei Long, E.Honda, Dhalsim, Balrog
UMVC3 - Chun Li x Deadpool x Taskmaster / Spider-Man x Dr.Doom x Tron/Strider / Storm x Hulk x Wolverine
TaintedCrimson
Shihan
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
The main fighter is your point character like you said, if you want marshall first use marshall/forest instead (if you've been using forest/marshall for a long time then it might take a little while to change it back)
Signature Found Jin at the end of Tekken 6 and will be holding him hostage until I get in Tekken 7.
Left Hook
Expert
PSN: LeftHook_SD
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Something I noticed in the section that shows "Frequently Used Pairs", it seems like it tracks the sequence of the way you originally chose your team (point, partner), but if you were to eventually reverse the order, WTF doesn't seem to update that you made the swap (at least in the Frequently Used Pairs section) and still shows the original way you chose that particular team.

Did this make sense? I'm currently working on a Law + Steve team, and would suck for WTF to show that Steve is my Main instead of Law, when he is definitely my weaker character. I guess it's not a big deal, but it would be nice if it was more accurate. I guess we'll find out... 100 more fights to go!
Signature [JayCee][Hei][B0b]

SSF4 - Fei Long, E.Honda, Dhalsim, Balrog
UMVC3 - Chun Li x Deadpool x Taskmaster / Spider-Man x Dr.Doom x Tron/Strider / Storm x Hulk x Wolverine