ok

BY...
Signature H@ris

Click here T5 VS battle
Harismehmood123
2nd Dan
#83 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ICSP
Quick question. Whats the best option assuming I cant nail the EWGF launch.

Would it be something like TGF, 3?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JqBKBAddTxk
Signature H@ris

Click here T5 VS battle
joelrmsdn
4th Dan
#84 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Koala
i think that works.

You could probably do 3,1 d/f+1, f+2

I do CD+4, b+2,4,1 just for looks.

well its kind of like f,n.df den,2 but before u do d/f prees 2
Signature joelrmsdn
Dark_Cascade
Warrior
PSN: iJUST_FUKD_U
XBL: XBOX NO GOOD
#85 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey just thought i'd post this here cause its the closest thing to what i've discovered....this is my first post under this username by the way. lol . um.. i just wanna know if this is guaranteed on a human opponent...because i have nobody to try it on...anyways in practice i just did. WS+2 then f+3 then EWGF and it took off heaps of damage and i'm still able to keep continuing with wateva juggle...Is this New or Old News???...

Anyways jst wanna know if its guaranteed on human opponents.
Dark_Cascade
Warrior
PSN: iJUST_FUKD_U
XBL: XBOX NO GOOD
#86 “Quote” Edit Post
damm!! wait forget that last post!!....what a NOOB...sorry guys i saw this combo on another thread
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
PSN: BlackPriest_ITA
#87 “Quote” Edit Post
Np man. Yeah, WS+2 f+3 ewgf works, but on human opponents you will hit it only rarely, considering the WS+2 stun is breakable.

I think in T5 DR they changed it to a guaranteed stun, but with less followups. I'm not sure about this though, but I have seen a WS+2, tgf 3 combo in a high level match vid...
tulip_sniper
Raijin
#88 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by BlackPriest
I think in T5 DR they changed it to a guaranteed stun, but with less followups. I'm not sure about this though, but I have seen a WS+2, tgf 3 combo in a high level match vid...

yah, i'm pretty sure tgf~3 is the most you can get reliably off ws+2 in DR.

if you're still playing T5, you can n00b out and try ewgf launch off ch bb+2. it made me feel better about only ever hitting ch d/f+2:ewgf launch once.

it's really vain, though. it's not worth relying on since axis has so much to do with it, and bb+2 is slow and hits high ..

although you could go /crazy/ like 200won. i saw a vid where anna hit 1+2+3+4, then punished a whiff with her high elbow (d,d/f+1 in T5). so you could supercharge and bait a whiff that you can punish with bb+2:ewgf launch.

this is, however, completely insane.

t_s
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#89 “Quote” Edit Post
Completely insane indeed. But a player like 200won can get away with such crazyness...

Got a link for that vid maybe?
joelrmsdn
4th Dan
#90 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ICSP
Thanks.

In the last one you mentioned, does the hell sweep count as a juggle (as in he is considered juggled from being further in the stun) or is it just a run of the mill hell sweep (as in, being early in the stun and counts as if he was hit on hs feet.)

Or do you mean after a failed EWGF, as in it hit but didnt launch? Which would obviosly be a juggle.
hi every one am hoel from trinidad got a tounamet comin up an will need some help with d dewgf ,tgf an wat is f,n can u get a ewgf after dat move or wat is it good for
an how can i get the dewgf an wat d frame with the tgf
Signature joelrmsdn
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#91 “Quote” Edit Post
f,n is just Kazy's mist step. You can get an ewgf after that by simply doing d/f+2. The input therefore is f,n,d/f+2, unlike DJ or Hey you don't need to do f,n,d,d/f+2. If you do a perfect mist step ewgf (the 2 inputted at the exact same frame as the d/f, all inputs as fast as possible) it will come out in 13 frames and launch your opponent after a CH d/f+2.

ewfg, tgf+3 isn't a hard combo at all and does 65 points. Try doing f,n,d/f+2, f,n,d/f+1,3 as fast as you can.