Jack Combos: Now with even more \o/ !

Page Splits 1...<111213
Share This Topic
Share
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Tekko
Champion
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 288
#241 “Quote” Edit Post
b+3, b+3,2, f,f+1 B!, b+3,2,2...69

I can't connect f,f+1 it so hard hate this game I am not superhuman it seems impossible to connect practice doesn't work for me.
Keeper of the CRANE
DEATH by METAL
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 13043
From: Austria
PSN: Zakillah
#242 “Quote” Edit Post
just do 2, f,f+1, f+4, b+322
works everytime, just one damage point less.
BBC7
6th Dan
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 65
From: Canada
#243 “Quote” Edit Post
After P. Jack tags in Jack with ff+1+2, Jack can b+4,4 right after which can also lead into a Tag Assault and vice-versa. This is for those that are too lazy to do f+4, ff+1 instead, I guess.
Signature In case you are wondering, BBC does not refer to the news channel, nor does it refer to African-American male genitalia. Just letting you know.
SridharsVs
Fujin
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 554
From: India
PSN: Tekken_5_King
#244 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Tekko
b+3, b+3,2, f,f+1 B!, b+3,2,2...69

I can't connect f,f+1 it so hard hate this game I am not superhuman it seems impossible to connect practice doesn't work for me.


Chances are that you play on a laggy screen or a HDTV.

Use this instead: d/f+2, 2, ff~b+32, ff+1 B! b+322. Its much more easier and consistent and does around 67dmg. Its a reliable staple. Also, the juggle you mentioned is easy provided you have a lagless monitor either a BENQ or ASUS. Its really hard to connect the same juggle in laggy screens.

You can also try d/f+21, cc b+32, ff+1 B! b+322 for solid damage in case of punishing -15s. But then the juggle is impossible to connect in LAGGY MONITORS.

You can test the lag in your monitor by trying out some strict juggles: I usually use Eddy/Christies ws+13~5, d+33~5, ff~b+33, RLX 24 B! (ss+43) ss+4~3.......105dmg or Kazuyas EWGF, EWGF, ff~b+24, d/b+2B! Both of the juggles are easy provided that you can do them in the first place and if you have a lagless monitor.
SridharsVs
Fujin
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 554
From: India
PSN: Tekken_5_King
#245 “Quote” Edit Post
One more thing, sometimes I can manage to connect Jacks(Jack only not P Jack) Windmill Punches, b+32, b+44 B! easily and sometimes it whiffs?? Is there any timing to landing it. I can land it almost 99% of the time in Practice mode but then the juggle whiffs sometimes in matches...
Tekko
Champion
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 288
#246 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks I will try them my monitor 2ms does this make lag? I need 1ms gaming monitor right now I can connect ff+1 but now can't connect f+4 easily same for Lili's ff+3 in combos. It isn't easy to connect maybe monitor the reason or just me.
Ando1184
Kyu
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4
From: USA Arizona
#247 “Quote” Edit Post
Jack/Pachi combos:

Jack lead --- df2, standing4, ff1, Pachi df21, Jack dash late u1+2, b322
(90%)
--- df2, standing4, ff1, Pachi df21, Jack dash u1+2, ff1+2,5 Pachi uf3+4 or f3+4
(80% + oki)
--- WR1, 5, Pachi u4, ub1, Jack uf1 hold, Pachi ub1, 2f, 112, jf2
(102%)
--- CH standing 4, standing 2, ff1, Pachi df21, Jack dash u1+2, b322
(99%)
--- FF1+2, 5, Pachi u4, ub1, 5, Jack uf1 hold, Pachi standing 1, f21, 1+2
(95%)
--- df, df2+4 (toss throw), 5, Pachi d3+4, 2, 5, Jack b32, ff1, Pachi df21, Jack run, standing 1,2
(102%)

Pachi lead --- df2, u4, ub1, Jack uf1 hold, Pachi dash ub1,2f, 112, jf2
(102%)
--- df2, u4, ub1, Jack uf1 hold, Pachi standing1, f21,1+2
(95%)
--- WR2, 5, Jack (wait for bounce) delay u1+2, standing 2, ff1, Pachi df12, Jack dash u1+2, df3+4
(102%)
--- CH standing 4, u4, ub1, Jack uf1 hold, Pachi ub1, 2f, 112, jf2
(103%)
SridharsVs
Fujin
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 554
From: India
PSN: Tekken_5_King
#248 “Quote” Edit Post
Nice.... Any Jack/Heihachi juggles? anyone? I main them by the way.... just wanted to see if you guys could come up with better combos than mine in terms of ease and damage


SridharsVs
Fujin
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 554
From: India
PSN: Tekken_5_King
#249 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Tekko
Thanks I will try them my monitor 2ms does this make lag? I need 1ms gaming monitor right now I can connect ff+1 but now can't connect f+4 easily same for Lili's ff+3 in combos. It isn't easy to connect maybe monitor the reason or just me.


Totally forgot about this post... Actually, landing b+3, b+32, ff+1 is quite hard in TT2. You will have a better chance of landing it if you buffer ff+1 into b+32. Just buffer a f, when Jack is pulling his arm back after connecting 2 in b+32 string. When Jack recovers from b+32, just input f+1. It should work fine and I use the same technique as well.

If you are still doubtful about it, you can always replace b+32 string with f+12, ff+1 B! It only does 1point less damage than b+32, ff+1 B!.

I am pretty sure that the juggle you mentioned: Launch, b+3, b+32, ff+1 B! can be done on a 2ms monitor. But in general, a laggy monitor or HDTV does mess up the timing and makes it even harder to land.
StudBuddha
#ANNA4T7
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 1164
From: USA Illinois
PSN: StudBuddha
XBL: StudBuddha
#250 “Quote” Edit Post
Are there any general strats against Jack? He's so hard to fight against. Only thing I know is to step left against him. But I'm pretty he has a good move that tracks that way. I got buttfucked by Mateo's Jack.
GosTanMan
Sage
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 472
From: Malaysia
#251 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by StudBuddha
Are there any general strats against Jack? He's so hard to fight against. Only thing I know is to step left against him. But I'm pretty he has a good move that tracks that way. I got buttfucked by Mateo's Jack.


Try to stay up close all the time and you should side walk, not side step. Jack's tracking isn't really that good.
StudBuddha
#ANNA4T7
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 1164
From: USA Illinois
PSN: StudBuddha
XBL: StudBuddha
yomikumaish
Champion
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 291
From: Singapore
#253 “Quote” Edit Post
Because it's so hard to find combos for jack/ dvjin, decided to put here in case anybody else wants to play them.

Jack start:
df2, 2,2, ff1~5 b!, bf214, ff4
df2, f12, b44~5 b!, fb214, ff4 (more damage)
ws1~5, ewgf~5, b32, ff1~5 b!, bf214, ff4
ws1~5, bf21d2~5, ff1~5 b!, fb214, ff4

Supposedly you can do ssr ff31~f df324 or ff31~f 22. for dvjin TA but its hard for me

Dvjin start:
ws2, ewgf~5, b32, ff1~5 b!, bf214, ff4
ewgf~5, u1+2, f4, ff1~5 b!, bf214, ff4 can't mash f4 here

Wall combos:
jack: w!, ff1~5 b!, bf214, f4, db11
dvjin: w! df1+2~5 b!, 1+2 1+2, b4, b4. can only use 1 hit b!
dvjin: w! df12~5 b!, u1+2, uf1+2, b4, f1+2

Supposedly can do dvjin w! df1,2~5 b!, u1+2, uf1+2, ewgf, bf212 but its hard for me.

Last edited by yomikumaish on Apr 24th, 2015 at 09:43

Signature Marcus Biscuit.
btkzee
Kyu
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 3
From: Pakistan
#254 “Quote” Edit Post
My first post ever on this site...

I ve got a question, why doesnt people use jack's f+1,2[2] move as a tag assault on wall? is it bad damage? like i always use that move, example:
Steve: WB! (jack) f+1,2,[2] , d/f+1+2 in between 2nd & third hit of jack's TA.

P.s. can someone tell me what other steve's finisher i can use with that TA!?
Thank you!
Signature Don't judge my path if you havn't walked my Journey!
TryHarder
3rd Dan
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 36
#255 “Quote” Edit Post
qcf+1 3,1,1 d+2~1,2 jack ff+1+2,2 steve 3,1>1 is most dmg i can get at 102 points.

i dont play these characters so maybe someone else has better options

Last edited by TryHarder on May 5th, 2015 at 22:22

GosTanMan
Sage
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 472
From: Malaysia
#256 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by btkzee
My first post ever on this site...

I ve got a question, why doesnt people use jack's f+1,2[2] move as a tag assault on wall? is it bad damage? like i always use that move, example:
Steve: WB! (jack) f+1,2,[2] , d/f+1+2 in between 2nd & third hit of jack's TA.

P.s. can someone tell me what other steve's finisher i can use with that TA!?
Thank you!


f+1,2,[2] is not a very consistent tag assault at the wall. It often whiffs. (For my case anyway )

Maybe you can try d/f+1 in between the 2nd and third hit then finish off with a d/f+1+2. Btw, I don't play Steve either
Signature GTM
btkzee
Kyu
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 3
From: Pakistan
#257 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by GosTanMan
f+1,2,[2] is not a very consistent tag assault at the wall. It often whiffs. (For my case anyway )

Maybe you can try d/f+1 in between the 2nd and third hit then finish off with a d/f+1+2. Btw, I don't play Steve either



Hhmm... is that possible? i mean the way i do it is i press f+1,2,[2] and then just mash d/f+1(still holding 2 from the TA!). if i just want to hit d/f+1 with steve i will have to remove my finger from the 2, and it wont be f+1,2,[2] then, right?
Signature Don't judge my path if you havn't walked my Journey!
GosTanMan
Sage
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 472
From: Malaysia
#258 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by btkzee
Hhmm... is that possible? i mean the way i do it is i press f+1,2,[2] and then just mash d/f+1(still holding 2 from the TA!). if i just want to hit d/f+1 with steve i will have to remove my finger from the 2, and it wont be f+1,2,[2] then, right?


You don't have to hold the [2] for that long. Just hold [2] for a bit then release.
Signature GTM
btkzee
Kyu
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 3
From: Pakistan
#259 “Quote” Edit Post
wow i didnt know that lol, thank you
Signature Don't judge my path if you havn't walked my Journey!

 All times are GMT. The time now is 20:04

Page Splits 1...<111213
Moderator Tools
Forum Jump