Nina Williams T7:FR Discussion

Page Splits 1...<414243
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#841 “Quote” Edit Post
It also makes her running game in terms of safety and dmg/properties even more closer to a male fff+3

#pooranna
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#842 “Quote” Edit Post
the only good thing about Ninas uf+1 being more closer to enemy as part of the change is that you can connect a ws+1 against Bears and i think Jack because of their short legs other wise its more or less the same move. it feels like she recovers a little better

love the WR+1+2 change
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
PendaS
Iron Fist God
#843 “Quote” Edit Post
Anyone feels salty about Nina not having the best wall carry anymore with julia being around and having the superior and FAR easier wall carry?

At least we can brag about juggle damage since Nina overtook stardust claudio in s2 with ws1 dmg buff.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#844 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by PendaS
Anyone feels salty about Nina not having the best wall carry anymore with julia being around and having the superior and FAR easier wall carry?

At least we can brag about juggle damage since Nina overtook stardust claudio in s2 with ws1 dmg buff.

No I donít feel it. Besides her wall carry is better than most or over half the cast so thatís not an issue

So Nina still has the highest combo damage right
Max Payne.
PendaS
Iron Fist God
#845 “Quote” Edit Post
I've always wanted Nina to have a wr ender aside from wr1+2 that did less dmg but gave wall carry a la Julia's wr2,1.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#846 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by PendaS
I've always wanted Nina to have a wr ender aside from wr1+2 that did less dmg but gave wall carry a la Julia's wr2,1.

Yeah that would be amazing
Max Payne.
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#847 “Quote” Edit Post
iwr+1+2 is indeed a nice changes. I'm still playing around with follow up tricks on block. But it makes me rethink some offensive tactics with Nina on block at that range and some follow up at +4 with her.