T7 Anna Changes

Page Splits 1...<101112
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Zmbie_doc
Kyu
#221 “Quote” Edit Post
I hope someone can tweet harada with annaís rage art not connecting with some strings example Miguel 1,3 then ws4 rage art wonít connect.

And addition Annaís d4,1 is useful compared to nina, d4,1 CJM 2,1 can interrupt opponents 1,2 and cjm1 will trade and if opponent will do i13 or more cjm3 will CH...hit d4,1 has a crouch recovery but bob josie paul can easily launcher it against nina but not against anna due to cancel cjm with +1 on hit cjm

Last edited by Zmbie_doc on Oct 1st, 2018 at 21:26

|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#222 “Quote” Edit Post
Hmm.... Haven't touched this game in a hot minute. Just got the S2 DLC though. I'll probably mess with it later.
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#223 “Quote” Edit Post
Iíve updated the front page of the changes. If Iíve missed something please let me know
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#224 “Quote” Edit Post
Season 2.1

Anna changes ( thanks to flying wonkey)

Rage Art made easier to land in certain situations,

Rage Drive 2nd hit whiffing issues fixed, now more consistent

CJM d/b+3 - upper hitbox made bigger

f+3,2 - upper hitbox made bigger ( thank god lol)

u/b+1 and u+1 - properties was different than usual, now fixed.
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#225 “Quote” Edit Post
Hahaha With the change Bamco stuffed up her RD

https://twitter.com/nissin_alisa/st...7238198272?s=21
Max Payne.
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#226 “Quote” Edit Post
I guess I can see why they changed it but ugh. Did they really have to? So Anna's RD gets nerfed while Law's Dragon tails gets mistakenly buffed. Okay.
SparklyUnicorns
Deity
#227 “Quote” Edit Post
Do we know yet if the RD nerf was intended? It's basically just a whiff punisher now since there's no low to get a mix-up with afterward.
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#228 “Quote” Edit Post
In a tweet when he mentioned Law's Dragon Tail fix. I didn't see any fixes for Anna.
Moonsolice
1st Dan
#229 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Johnnay
Hahaha With the change Bamco stuffed up her RD

https://twitter.com/nissin_alisa/st...7238198272?s=21
the justframe version still works fc,df2:1 at least from my testing..
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#230 “Quote” Edit Post
NEW CHANGES

f+2+3 and CAT 2+3 now does 30dmg ( buff)

qcf+3,2 recovery frames have been reduced by 6 frames and on block the second hit is -2, upper hitbox is larger

regarding f+2+3 dmg buff it needed it. now she has decent i14 punishment now, though Nina still has better variety

her RD is fixed at the back of an enemy

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/ne...ate-notice.html
Max Payne.
Baron West
Iron Fist God
#231 “Quote” Edit Post
The f2+3 buff is good.

But...come on Namco.

f+1+2 is useless. I could deal with it being launch on block if it could punish Hei's ff+2, but it has no redeeming qualities. It's launch punishable, but does not launch, nor hit grounded, and it's not fast. What's worse is that it's not even a legacy move that Anna's always had; It's just a bad move given to Anna as an after thought to make her different from Nina. If it's going to be that unsafe it should launch. Better yet change it to a safe counter hit launcher, or just make it faster and not launch punishable. Or just make f+1+2 the new command for ff1+2.

ws1+2, 1+2 should give the ff1+2. In fact ws2+3 giving the f2+3 from full crouch would be a big help for Anna.

f+4 should have been Anna's wall bounce move.

FCf+1 is a bad choice for a wall bounce. The move is slow. When the opponent is near the wall it is more practical to use the faster ws2, or the PC FCf+2. Between playing AOgre and Anna in TTT2 I never, ever used this move near the wall, so whoever thought of this for a wall bounce wasn't thinking this through. Given how slow the move is, it should be plus frames on block. It was better when it was a launcher. This is almost as bad as making Ling's phoenix cannon into a wall bounce. I would take a FCf1~2 for the original version instead of the wall bounce.

I'm glad ss2 isn't launch on block, but...it's pretty meh.

I also don't get the nerf to uf3+4. It was better when it had KD.

Originally posted by Moonsolice
the justframe version still works fc,df2:1 at least from my testing..

You are doing it too slow. Whenever you do either the normal or just-frame cold blade immediately after the rage drive, it will whiff. Both versions connect if there is a delay between the Rage Drive and Cold Blade but in doing so the plus frames on block are lost.
Signature The danger's real enough. Let's not imagine it where it doesn't exist.

Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#232 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Baron West
The f2+3 buff is good.

But...come on Namco.

f+1+2 is useless. I could deal with it being launch on block if it could punish Hei's ff+2, but it has no redeeming qualities. It's launch punishable, but does not launch, nor hit grounded, and it's not fast. What's worse is that it's not even a legacy move that Anna's always had; It's just a bad move given to Anna as an after thought to make her different from Nina. If it's going to be that unsafe it should launch. Better yet change it to a safe counter hit launcher, or just make it faster and not launch punishable. Or just make f+1+2 the new command for ff1+2.

ws1+2, 1+2 should give the ff1+2. In fact ws2+3 giving the f2+3 from full crouch would be a big help for Anna.

f+4 should have been Anna's wall bounce move.

FCf+1 is a bad choice for a wall bounce. The move is slow. When the opponent is near the wall it is more practical to use the faster ws2, or the PC FCf+2. Between playing AOgre and Anna in TTT2 I never, ever used this move near the wall, so whoever thought of this for a wall bounce wasn't thinking this through. Given how slow the move is, it should be plus frames on block. It was better when it was a launcher. This is almost as bad as making Ling's phoenix cannon into a wall bounce. I would take a FCf1~2 for the original version instead of the wall bounce.

I'm glad ss2 isn't launch on block, but...it's pretty meh.

I also don't get the nerf to uf3+4. It was better when it had KD.

You are doing it too slow. Whenever you do either the normal or just-frame cold blade immediately after the rage drive, it will whiff. Both versions connect if there is a delay between the Rage Drive and Cold Blade but in doing so the plus frames on block are lost.

I agree, thereís nothing special about her f+1+2 since she has f+2+3 which is a much better version.

I also agree with you that f+4 should have wall bounced

I also agree with what you said about FC f+1, it being -9 is dumb considering it doesnít launch and old version despite it launching and being -14 had a lot of good pushback that half the cast couldnít punish it..
Max Payne.
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#233 “Quote” Edit Post
f+1+2 and f+2+3 have different uses imo. At tip range f+1+2 looks like it has a lot of pushback to it.

I thought about f+4 wall bouncing as well. I guess they don't want to take away it only usefulness after a CH d/f+1+2.

I don't remember FC f+1 having pushback to where a lot of character couldn't punish it. The pushback looks the same to me. FC f+1 can be hard to get a wall bounce on but I think it's okay. At least it is safe you can just kinda throw it out with risk now. Plus FC f+2 PC now and FC d/f+2~1 exists.

Her SS+2 used to be like launch punishable iirc. So it being safe now is a blessing. Property got changed but I'll take it.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#234 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah thatís the only real use for f+1+2 but itís still shit

I didnít say a lot, I said half the cast ( T6/TTT2) couldnít punish it back then. Certainly some characters couldnít

SS+2 is not safe studbuddha. Itís -12 and the property changes of 0 on hit and +1 on CH make it meh really. Heck even her Sisters SS+4 and d+2 ( similar to SS+2, but +5 on ch and follow up guaranteed) are better.
Max Payne.
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#235 “Quote” Edit Post
F+1+2 is like one of those moves like f+4 that only has a specific use. Outside of that, it's not useful at all.

I remember for some reason almost everyone being able to punish Anna's FC f+1 in Tag 2.

You're right it's -12 I'm sorry. It's better than it used to be. A low being -12 for Anna is pretty good. Although it comes from a SS. It's a decent poking tool and you are left in FC which is nice. What makes it meh? The property changes? I think it's okay considering her other changes.

But Nina doesn't have Anna's SS+1+2 or her SS+3 which are pretty good for Anna.