Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
DinoTheDonDaDa
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: DinoTheDonDaDa
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Inca
man the ff2 jf was useless in that combo. it must have done 1 damage lol.

As long as he can still go straight into MED after that, that's a quick way to gain health… 2 juggles, that's like 20 more hit points
Demonitzu
Europe Match Finder
PSN: Demonitzu
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
The non-jf f,f+2 would poke instead of going through the opp?
QDogg
Manji Foot Soldier
PSN: Qunimitsu
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Demonitzu
The non-jf f,f+2 would poke instead of going through the opp?

Yes, it would just knock them away.
Signature "Live, love, laugh, enjoy life."
Kirby Puckett, Minnesota Twins
1960-2006

Cosmic Forge
Iron Fist God
PSN: forge76
XBL: Cosmic Forge
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
The JF should definitely have more reward than that. IMO, it should act like air grabs, which have a rock bottom minimum scaleable damage. Like 10 points at the least.
PreezNT
Raijin
PSN: PreezNT
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Cosmic Forge
The JF should definitely have more reward than that. IMO, it should act like air grabs, which have a rock bottom minimum scaleable damage. Like 10 points at the least.

This, someone tweet Harada
Signature When you can't even kill yourself -

Buff df+1,4.... FeelsBadMan

Kazu-Yoshi-girl
a.k.a Tenshimitsu
PSN: Tenshimitsu
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Damn, I'm so excited about df+1,2! My prayers were listened XD. This is really a huge step! His gameplay will be so fluid!
I just hope df+1 range and frames remained similar to vanilla T7.

BTW, I've heard news that Yoshi has a new transition: 2,2,KIN
Edit: Here: https://youtu.be/pip9dLLTNrE?t=1h47m9s

Last edited by Kazu-Yoshi-girl on Jul 6th, 2016 at 12:41

Signature http://www.TekkenPRO.pl - Community of Polish Tekken Pro Players
http://www.ManjiKai.com - Shiki soku ze kuu!
吉光と天使光:一心同体
Demonitzu
Europe Match Finder
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
You're right about 2,2~KIN! It's on this movelist apparently http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk7fr.../yoshimitsu.pdf
Mav
Virtuoso
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
2,2~KIN in Combos Could've been brought in to jab counter Akuma jumping, not sure, cool change regardless.

Still unsure as to whether d/f+1,2 is NC or not, it always seemed to be a CH every time I saw it connect. And does it jail? Cuz I've never seen anyone duck it either, but if the second hit is uninterruptible where the opponent can get CH on block then surely that means they can duck the second hit on block right? All that along with the d/b+2 extension... fingers crossed it stays I guess.
Inca
(=' 3 ')=
PSN: xxIncaxx
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
a few more things.

yes 22~1+2 goes to kin

nss fc d/f3 ws4 cd2
nss fc d/f3 ws4 1 d+2,1
all work.

ch dgf 4 insta tailspins, I got a feeling ch ss4 does the same if the trend continues.
Signature slaughtering you with love taps.
Kazu-Yoshi-girl
a.k.a Tenshimitsu
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
I've got confirmation from KuroKuro that df+1,2 is a NC.
Hype! A proper i13 punisher!
aviax
Blu Blazer Irregular
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mav
2,2~KIN in Combos Could've been brought in to jab counter Akuma jumping, not sure, cool change regardless.

Still unsure as to whether d/f+1,2 is NC or not, it always seemed to be a CH every time I saw it connect. And does it jail? Cuz I've never seen anyone duck it either, but if the second hit is uninterruptible where the opponent can get CH on block then surely that means they can duck the second hit on block right? All that along with the d/b+2 extension... fingers crossed it stays I guess.

Note in the video above: KIN, 3 always knocks down now. It was one of the things I came here to update people on, but there it is.

f+2 in all its iterations now causes the new spin on NH (like Kaz's (d/f+1),4), as opposed to the classic turn-the-opp-around one. f+2,d/b+2 appears to be NC.

QDogg: cd+1, 1_2 connects, if the range works out. At most ranges, 4,4,4 (s!) is a viable alternative.

u/b+1+2 caught a serious nerf in damage. It does only a bit more than a normal throw, now.

The reason f,f+2:2 does terrible damage in juggles is that it does terrible damage, period. Noticeably more than qcf+2, but a lot less than a standard throw.

Just to confirm, (BT, 1),2(CH) yields the same unrecoverable stun as (NSS 2,1,)2(CH).

I'm just about ready to give up going for a s! style juggle after f,f+4. f,f+4,1,1,1,3 does pretty decent damage. Almost as much as a standard d/f+2 juggle.

Kazu-Yoshi-girl: Thanks for the info on 2,2~KIN. I'll try to see how it could be useful.

Inca: ss+4_KIN 4 haven't changed from vanilla version.

General note: I hope to high hell this game is not what Bamco considers to be finished. I was playing some guy who was using Jin in online play, and his movement was quite good, which I don't mind, but the fact that despite having a full five-bar connection, every time he did a KBD or SS into some other movement really quickly, he would flicker out of visibility made it extremely difficult to fight him. Maybe it had something to do with the place where I was playing, but if it wasn't, this could make the game unplayable at high levels.

It was like a really old-time movie, making it seem he was able blink about two feet (60 cm) in any direction at will.
Signature Autocrat1: "Default winning animation: Bryan punching face, minus punching just twerking"
My reply: OK, but only if they give him back his laugh and 'DIE!' during it.

handle: 六鬼袋《`´》武雷庵
PreezNT
Raijin
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
man Yoshi's starting to look better than ever. The question is, will he be better than Tekken 5 Yoshi? Hopefully

Demonitzu
Europe Match Finder
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Aw man, u/b+1+2

NSS FC (d/f+1),2 is +14 apparently

Yoshi
Kazu-Yoshi-girl
a.k.a Tenshimitsu
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by PreezNT
man Yoshi's starting to look better than ever. The question is, will he be better than Tekken 5 Yoshi? Hopefully

I think he needs a bit of damage buff. If his unblockables got nerfed, then he deserves damage buff. Or maybe we still haven't discovered new, better juggles? Regardless the juggles, f,f+2 JF needs better damage anyway.

aviax - Thanks for the update on KIN 3! Great news!!

Also: a funny bug

Yoshi
Ashesfall
Fighter
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
I saw a video of this combo for ff4.
ff4 bt 1 d+2 cc cd+2 it worked, not easy looking. at least ff4 bt iws4 d+2,1 still works. no easy combos it seems.

i am not a fan reading this honestly ...
ff4 into BT2 was cool looking why did they took that out ...

Originally posted by Kazu-Yoshi-girl
I've got confirmation from KuroKuro that df+1,2 is a NC.
Hype! A proper i13 punisher!

like jins df14
i really like that, its a big buff
Signature "let me enter and be the worst nightmare for Iron Fist 7, please Heihachi" (Season 3 lets go)
- "Demon" Geese - "SpecialForce" Josie -
- "WarMachine" Bryan - "Brawler" Steve -
PreezNT
Raijin
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Haha that double sword bug looks ridiculous but still kinda cool.

Was watching Yoshi on KuroKuro's stream and looks like he's much much better than 7.0 Yoshi, the sad part for me at least is that I need to practice on EWGF notations because both Yoshi's new move and his RD uses it and I've never been able to consistently do EWGF's. I hope the timing on his RD is like his shoryuken and not too strict.

Inca
(=' 3 ')=
PSN: xxIncaxx
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
https://twitter.com/bloomblue9264/s...736941289648133

nss fc d/f+3 ws+4 cd2 !S f+3+4 b+2,1 kin f2
d/f2 ff4 bt 4 cd2 !S b+2,1 kin f+2

and since bt 4 cd2 works in the d/f2 juggle, chances are ff4 bt 4 cd+2 also probably works.
Signature slaughtering you with love taps.
DinoTheDonDaDa
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: DinoTheDonDaDa
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by PreezNT
Haha that double sword bug looks ridiculous but still kinda cool.

Was watching Yoshi on KuroKuro's stream and looks like he's much much better than 7.0 Yoshi, the sad part for me at least is that I need to practice on EWGF notations because both Yoshi's new move and his RD uses it and I've never been able to consistently do EWGF's. I hope the timing on his RD is like his shoryuken and not too strict.

well wouldn't it just be a regular god fist? but it would be cool if Yoshi had a JF for it
aviax
Blu Blazer Irregular
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
https://twitter.com/bloomblue9264/s...736941289648133

nss fc d/f+3 ws+4 cd2 !S f+3+4 b+2,1 kin f2
d/f2 ff4 bt 4 cd2 !S b+2,1 kin f+2

and since bt 4 cd2 works in the d/f2 juggle, chances are ff4 bt 4 cd+2 also probably works.

Unfortunately, no, I don't think it will. It's a reach thing. f,f+4, bt 4 is inconsistent to begin with, and even when it does reach, it only barely connects, and only barely in time. In the juggle mentioned above, you can see in the video that Kaz is still above Yoshi's shoulder after the f,f+4, and the bt 4 goes almost calf-deep into him (forgive the imagery ). f,f+4 as a launcher does not lift this high (or bt 2 would still work) and pushes farther away.
Signature Autocrat1: "Default winning animation: Bryan punching face, minus punching just twerking"
My reply: OK, but only if they give him back his laugh and 'DIE!' during it.

handle: 六鬼袋《`´》武雷庵
Cosmic Forge
Iron Fist God
PSN: forge76
XBL: Cosmic Forge
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Great. So Yoshi's f,f+4 once again goes back to crap status. Why can't they leave this move alone. It was a huge blessing when they allowed BT 2 to connect consistently. I pretty much never used f,f+4 in TTT2 because it was always a gamble if the combo would connect. Bleh.