Page Splits <12
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Howling
rawr, bidge.
PSN: renith
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
also, 3+4 hits grounded after d+1+2, and if they get up and block low to avoid a second d+1+2, it hits and you can bound with b+4,2
Signature From Rambo III
Zaysen: Who do you think this man is? God?
Colonel Trautman: No. God would have mercy.

Howling
rawr, bidge.
PSN: renith
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
one more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...5Wbnzs9iU#t=415

he does d/b+4,4,4 after d+1+2 at the wall. the first hits, the 2nd whiffs and the 3rd CHs them as they tech.
Signature From Rambo III
Zaysen: Who do you think this man is? God?
Colonel Trautman: No. God would have mercy.

dawee59
Master
PSN: dawee59
XBL: dawee59
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
I just made this awesome (imo) trap: Asuka must be the one who fills the TA, and instead of doing a normal filler you go for the supercharge. After that, you go either for can can (d+3+4) or (db+4,3). If the low hits you get a full combo because of the charge. For siderollers only db+4,3 works, but can can is harder to block against. If you do this more than once and your opponent sees the low coming, there are many mid launchers. For a low get up kick - can can crushes lows. Any suggestions for a mid get up kick? + if your opponent stays on the ground you can do db+4,3 or 3~4. What do you think about this? I've done this a few times in ranked matvhes and it works fine.
Signature make Asuka's cancans NC! #buffasuka
R.I.P. and
Fergus
Kazama Slamma
PSN: Fergus2k8
XBL: FlowchartFergus
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Ah that's a pretty common setup, but it is very strong! Especially with all the options that Asuka has.

If you time your cancans as your opponent gets up, you should be able to CH them out of any getup kicks.

I go over the ki charge setups a bit more in depth here at the bottom of the post.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...272#post4749272
Signature + main. Interested in + for T7

Join CKT Group, the new upcoming tekken clan, join the family! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/CKTTekken/?fref=ts

Thanks VendettaAshes for the avatar!
dawee59
Master
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
I was just reading the bible and I came back to edit my post nvm :'D I think people should definitely use it more because the db+4,3 damage is insane.
R.I.P. and
dawee59
Master
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Sorry for double posting but the previous post is hella old.

Here are some Asuka/Michelle setups (almost all of them will work with Jaycee too).

In the open, use b3,4 as a TA filler (make the first hit whiff) for a non-tech reset, you can either follow-up with b2,3,1, f1+2 to maximize dmg, or 2,1, 2,1,1+2 to rebound them if they back roll. If they tech, you can f2 cancel into mixups or dash in and do the 1+2/d1+2 mixup.

b2,1+2,4 as a TA filler is great for Changs. Do this with six hits before bound (excluding the launcher), or with five hits but with five hits you have to deep dash and wait a second with the filler. The first hit should hit and the rest should whiff. If you do b3,4 immediately after that, it's a tech trap where they can't block the second hit, like after ws4. If they figure it out, mix it up with ff1, ff2 and b1+2.

You can use b1+4,3 in the open as a non-tech reset, I follow it up with ff1, d,df1~4, ROL 1, d,df1~4 ROL 1+2 to rebound if they back roll. You get a spike if they just lie there (inferior to df1 though). When they start tech-rolling, ssl with Michelle/Jaycee and you're at the perfect war drums spacing. Mix it up with b1+2.

At the wall, you can use d,df1~4, b3,4 as a TA filler, time it so the first hit (b3) hits unscaled. If they don't tech, you can b4,2, B! b2,1,4 for a nice reset. If they start tech-rolling, dash in and do the d1+2/3+4 mixup. Or be creative and use something that you prefer.

Here is something with the seesaw toss grab (Michelle only):
d,db1+3~5, W! d2~5, TA! uf3+4, d3+4, W! 1+2+3+4, df3+4,3+4,1+2 (ultimate tackle), 1,2,1,2,1, db4,3

At the wall when I don't want to use TA I do b4,2, B! b2,1,4~5, fff2+4 for tech-rollers, buffering is the same like the raw tag slide.

Last edited by dawee59 on Sep 24th, 2015 at 22:18

R.I.P. and
Skeering
Eoin = Owen
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
How is the online scene these days?
Signature

Favorite quote: Everyone worse than you is a noob, and everybody better has no life...
Fergus
Kazama Slamma
PSN: Fergus2k8
XBL: FlowchartFergus
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Skeering
How is the online scene these days?

Still fairly active, some names are cropping up again in practice for T7.

Not as active as it was last year and 2 years ago though.
Signature + main. Interested in + for T7

Join CKT Group, the new upcoming tekken clan, join the family! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/CKTTekken/?fref=ts

Thanks VendettaAshes for the avatar!
Alley-Oop
ZAMASU ROSÉ
PSN: Sento_k
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Okidoki

Last edited by Alley-Oop on Nov 30th, 2015 at 17:34

Signature Hakai !

Kazumi finally got a Heaven Sweep! Now bring back Miharu-chan!
Skeering
Eoin = Owen
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fergus
Still fairly active, some names are cropping up again in practice for T7.

Not as active as it was last year and 2 years ago though.

Ah yeah that makes sense, it was the same for T6. When is T7 coming out do you think?
Signature

Favorite quote: Everyone worse than you is a noob, and everybody better has no life...