< >
Fogelstrom
5th Dan
PSN: Fogelstrom
XBL: DicDictator
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by greatwhitenope
Lili / Jinpachi stuff

I'm messing around with Lili / Jinpachi myself atm.

The most damage you can get as filler with Jinpachi is uf+3+4, 3,4 and it's not really hard. It mostly only ends up with 1 more point of damage then SS+2,1 so I usally use SS+2,1 instead since I feel it's easier to use Lili's ender ff+3~f,1,2.

You'll add some damage using that ender instead so I would probably recommend it rather than just qcf+1,2.

Also for your uf+3 combo I do;
uf+3, 4,1_df+2,1, df3, SS+2,1, ff+3~f1,2
I don't remember the damage on the top of my head but yours might be better.

For your last combo I'd do either;
df+2, df+1, df+1,1, df+3,1, d+2,2,3, dash, f+2+4 (slightly more range than 1+3 grab I've been told)
To add some more;
df+2, u+4, b+1+2, f+2,3_uf+3+4,3+4, dash, ub+1,2~f,3,4
Signature Jinpachi / Jun
sandilord
Destructive Impulse
PSN: Sandilord
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by sandilord
Mods, are you going to categorize the various juggles per character? There's a lot of good stuff in this thread but it's a bitch to find it.
I created a new thread specific for tagjuggles. I put EVERYTHING in this thread so far in it and used one notation hoping it'll be easier to read.
Please post all you tagjuggles in this thread and I (or mods) will edit it in.

BTW: does anyone know how to jump to a specific post in a thread? I can jump to a specific post in a new window but I want people to be able to jump to a post within the same window.
Thanks in advance.
Signature s3:
Yoshi_Soul
7th Dan
PSN: Ecks007
XBL: Yoshi Ecks007
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
Is there any Jinpachi/Lei combos out there
Signature The Double-Sword Ninja
Di_
Pandastic
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
What's Jinpachi's best combo after low parry?
greatwhitenope
Kyu
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fogelstrom
Lili/Jinpachi stuff

Thanks for the help, man.

I tried the uf+3 combos you suggested, but mine did do more damage (83 > 77). I can understand why you bounded early to keep them close after the Jinpachi filler for ff+3~f, but the combo loses too much damage before the bound due to its low frontload. My combo eats a lot of float time on the frontload, but the knockup on JP df+2,1 is good enough that I have a lot of time to run up close and exploit the rapidly decaying juggle.

But I can follow your logic pretty well in how you put your combos together. I think we've both run into the same problem with basic Lili starter (uf+3_df+2) -- if the start of your combo is too short, the successful f,f+3~f, qcf+1,2 doesn't add enough damage to get you into the 80s. But if the start of your combo is too long, using Jinpachi SS+2,1 filler knocks them back to a really awkward distance where Lili f,f+3 won't quite reach without dashing(and dashing in without going into WR seems pretty tricky at that range). Right now at least for endless stages, I think it's safer just to do JP df+2,1 as TA filler because of the massive adjustment time you have to work with.

As for Jinpachi starter, I found that you actually get 2 more damage on the df+2 combo I listed if you do df+2,1 instead of df+2, df+1,1 to start the combo. Seems equally consistent for pretty much all on-axis JP combos from df+2 starter. I dunno why I didn't notice this sooner; I guess for some reason I imagined I was getting more damage from the df+1,1 in there. Now I just gotta find a consistent combo for this guy that works off-axis; that spinning knockdown is a pain in the ass for side juggles. Immediate d+1 B! is all I have so far.

GREAT tip about the Jinpachi air throw with 2+4. I remember the other day I was doing it with 1+3 for some reason and missing it a lot, and I thought I was just sucking. Knowing that the 2+4 throw actually has different range is a lifesaver. Thanks a bunch.

I guess next I'll start playing with tag-buffered Lili WS+2 (starting combo and mid-combo) and see what I can come up with.
Fogelstrom
5th Dan
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
If you just wanna be stylin' on someone I found this gem with Lili/Jinpachi;

d+3+4, u+4, b+1+2~5, d+3+4, ub+1,2,~f,1,1,2~2 = 10hit, 97dmg and you look cool

Obviously there are alot better ways to spend a TA after Lili's d+3+4 for JP but I do that combo sometimes just cause it looks so badass

I will try and mess around with your combos some more regarding my early B!. I'm still very new to Tekken so I'm trying to come up with things the best I can.

Though I can't for the life of me seem to hit qcf,1,2 after df+2,1 from JP? If I ever hit with qcf,1 the 2 always misses... for example when I try doing

uf+3, f+2,3, df+3+4, BT 1+2~5, df+2,1, dash, qcf,1,2
Signature Jinpachi / Jun
exor
1st Dan
PSN: exorthegreat
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
new jinp/wang combo
Wang: WM, dash db2 4~5, jinp u4, df1 1, df3 1~5 B! wang uf3 1, jinp dash uf3 4

121 dmg. Ridiculous!
Signature movement is the key to victory
Plopalina
Kyu
PSN: plopalina
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
Does anyone know any of Jinpachi's 'Great' combos?
Signature TTT2: SFxT
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
PSN: OffInBed
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Plopalina
Does anyone know any of Jinpachi's 'Great' combos?

Only one I know of is Jinpachi+Kazuya

Kaz WS+2~5 Jinpachi FLY 3,4,1,1,2 Kaz, 2 (ewgf, then Spirit bomb hits) Kaz 2 (omen thunder god fist)
Signature Mobile Frame Data app and media Center AVAILABLE IN ANDROID MARKET!!Tekken Chicken: A mobile Frame data app made for the community, BY the community!

Tekken Chicken Facebook page: Facebook.com/TekkenChicken

#BUFFLARS
devil_jun
Lord of the dance!
XBL: Ranc1d Sheep
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
whats JPs wall beef? Heres a few JP & Bryan TA combos.

Jinpachi
Bryan

d/f+2, d/f+2, d+1~5 b+3~F 3,4 FLY 1,1,2:2 92 damage
d/f+2, iWS+3, d/f+3,1~5 b+3~f 3,4 FLY 3,4_FLY 1,2,4 93 Damage
ws+2~5 wait b+3~F 3, f+4,1~5 u/b+1,2~F 1,2,4 f,f+3 95 Damage
ws+2, ws+3, d/f+3,1~5 b+3~F 3,4 FLY 3,4 98 Damage
ws+1,1~5 b+3~F 3,4 FLY 1,1,2:2 82 damage

ws+1~5 d/f+2, d/f+3,1~5 b+3~F 3,4 FLY 3,4 90 damage
ws+1, f+3, d/b+2, f+4,1~5 u/b+1,2~F 1,2,4 f,f+3 87 damage
d/f+3, ws+3, d/b+2, f+4,1~5 u/b+1,2~F 1,2,4 f,f+3 90 damage
ws+2,f+2~5 d/f+2, d/f+3,1~5 b+3~F 3,4 FLY 3,4 105 damage
u/f+4, f+4,1~5 FLY 3,4 ff b+3~5 4,1,2 90 damage (wall float)
u/f+4, iWS+3, d/b+2, f+4,1~5 u/b+1,2~F 1,2,4f,f+3 92 damage
CH ws+3, f+4,1~5 FLY 3,4 b+3~F 4,1,2 89 Damage

Thats what I've found after about an hour or so of practice mode.

EDIT: You can use b+2,1,4 instead of b+3~F 3,4 for on extra 2 damage on these jugs.

Last edited by devil_jun on Nov 9th, 2012 at 02:31

rurounikenshin
6th Dan
PSN: seas_of_the_sun
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
can you guys show me some jinpachi/hei combos?

Oh, and also, im really having trouble connecting the last hit(air grab) after the flying stance 1,1,2,2 is it like a JF or something? because i just cant land it.
Signature Some friends call me "the phoenix", because one of the only remarkable things of my gameplay is my ability to make comebacks.

Leo, Lars, Lee and Dragunov are my "not so bad" chars, feel free to add me and hit me up if you see me online for some casuals.
sandilord
Destructive Impulse
#52 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't play hei so can't help. His FLY112~2 is indeed just frame. You have to press the second 2 the moment jinpachi hits his opponent with the first 2. I don't think anyone can get it consistently though, timing is hard.
Signature s3:
sandilord
Destructive Impulse
#53 “Quote” Edit Post
What are your (solo) staples for df1+2 and lowparry?
I use df1+2, d1, d21, db21 (not in first post yet) most of the time and LP, df1, 2, f21,1+2.
After (df1+2, d1), I find it hard to hit (ub1)2. I find it very inconsistent.

Btw: in the first post this juggle is missing as well: df21, df31 B!, (ub1)2~F, FLY112~2.
Signature s3:
VargasTheSick
Tekken God
PSN: VargasTheSick
#54 “Quote” Edit Post
For low parry I use, ws+3, f+2,1,1+2

As for d,f+1+2, I honestly always TA this with Wang or Heihachi, as I can get an extra 20 damage out of each character and a great wall carry.
Signature " Come back when you've learned how to fight. "
Bopper
Iron Fist God
PSN: MAGUNITO
#55 “Quote” Edit Post
df+1+2, d+1 B!, ub+(1),2~f, FLY 1,1,2:2 works for decent damage.

EDIT: oh sorry, just skimmed the post, didnt realise you mentioned it. IMO you just gotta mash that ub+1 like a madman and it is pretty consistant
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
tyler2k
PSN: tyler2k1
#56 “Quote” Edit Post
I was having good success with it today, but last time I played CH WS+3, iWS+3, d/f+3,1 was not as consistent as I would like. Namely the d/f+3,1 would phantom whiff leaving me open to punishment. Looking through the combo list, I see someone posting CH WS+3, iWS+3, d/f+1 which should hopefully be more consistent since it's faster than d/f+3,1, but I'm curious what everyone else is using post CH WS+3.
Signature My fighting game website - NOW BACK!!! | twitch.tv/tyler2k - My twitch.tv channel |
Tutorial Series: iWS tutorial video | CC and CDc tutorial video | Hit Confirm tutorial video
Beginner Series: Throw System (Part 1, Part 2)
Bopper
Iron Fist God
PSN: MAGUNITO
#57 “Quote” Edit Post
do a SSR before the iWS+3.

CH ws+3 SSR iWS+3, df+3,1 dosent work, i know CH WS+3, SSR iWS+3, 2, df+3,1 does. But thats 1 more hit so it might fuck up your juggle.
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
WangIsKhan
Lone Wolf
#58 “Quote” Edit Post
for CH ws3 im using df11, df31, B! its pretty decent also i believe u4,b1+2 B! works as well
Fogelstrom
5th Dan
#59 “Quote” Edit Post
Depending on TA filler or if you TA at all I use;

CH ws3, u4, b1+2 B! <whatever>
The best with few hits but IMO a bit inconsistent.

CH ws3, df2, d1 B!
To make it ALOT easier for 2-4 less dmg. I personally use this the most because it's so damn easy and I got 4 hit TA filler with Zafina.

CH ws3, (SSR) ws3, 2_f+1, df3,1
f+1 makes for 2-3 less damage but it's rather impossible to fuck up. You can also switch up the df3,1 for df3,2 for wall carry and run up df3,1_d1_b1+2.
Imo it's easier to hit the 2 if you SSR your second ws3.
Signature Jinpachi / Jun
sandilord
Destructive Impulse
#60 “Quote” Edit Post
Some nice BT stuff: we all know f21,1+2 in the back is juice and Offinbed posted you can get a free d3 afterwards. I looked into it and you can get more than that. A lot of stuff connects but the best option seems to be followup with f1+4. I'm fairly sure this will hit on everyone. It works on Moku and Alisa for sure.

OBT f21,1+2, f1+4 = 101 dmg!!!

Can this be copied to the first post please? Maybe we can add guaranteed hits there as well?
Some other guaranteed stuff:
ff3, d4
u4, d4
CH f4, d1+2
CH FC,df1, ff3 (has been escaped once and I'm starting to believe I was late)
b12, AP1 (only if they don't quickroll back)
uf4, f1+4 (only if they don't quickroll back)
Signature s3: