XBL: gl0ry85
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
VIGILANT2010
Brawlpro
7th Dan
XBL: Brawlpro
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by XelNaga
Rather than play people, you would rather shortcut? Sounds like it to me.
How? Whats the point in rank unless you play against your own? All I do when Im trying to rank up is put my rank setting on 3 only and connection on 4+. I accept whatever comes up, and since not many legit players are around 15th dan yet I sometimes am forced to play the same warriors and avengers that are searching during that time. How is that me shortcutting? I am playing whomever I get matched up with. I have no way of knowing if it's going to be the same person as last game. It is though, a lot of times. If it was up to me I'd play a lot of different people that are around my rank.
Originally posted by random0101
Don't worry I don't count dcers or boosters in the list so you are still no.1 in the leaderboards to me and alot of others.
I'm aware of this, and I appreciate it. Sakishiro is legit as well. Ive been on promotion chance for the last 2 days everytime I run into IICypriotKidII. Aka king shotgun i think, Dc everytime. smh.

Last edited by Brawlpro on Sep 26th, 2012 at 05:39

SCRUBN1F1CENT
Lone Wolf
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
Its crazy how you guys can acknowledge that rank means absolutely nothing one minute. Then next thing you know I see complaining from others about all the cheaters on there. Even if there weren't cheaters online rank still doesnt amount to much no matter how you slice it. Even worse some say rank doesnt mean anything but they go around on TZ sharing what rank they are on like a kid who got a 100 on his spelling test. Sooooo eager to share their latest achievement over some scrub they happened to beat.
Signature VA TEKKEN RAGE
FENG OF VA
random0101
Destroyer
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Brawlpro
I'm aware of this, and I appreciate it. Sakishiro is legit as well. Ive been on promotion chance for the last 2 days everytime I run into IICypriotKidII. Aka king shotgun i think, Dc everytime. smh.

I know he's legit almost beat his kazuya and devil Jin, king shotguns new account is nfcxnamco and him and cypriotkid are friends.
Signature /
/
/
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
PSN: XelNaga
XBL: ChippXelNaga
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
Point in rank is to play other ranked players, regardless. If you are so bent playing specific people, play player match.

Please, everyone back on topic please
masamune blade
Inactive
PSN: MasamuneKuma
XBL: IntiIntiKuma
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
thepunisher040

missed so many rank ups cuz this guy cant lose. everytime i see him he has a win streak too. you dont lose your streak when you dc?
masamune blade
Inactive
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
does anyone know how to do the safe rage quit that these guys do, cus i want to do it back to them.

RAZIEL 730

is another one
Brawlpro
7th Dan
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by XelNaga
Point in rank is to play other ranked players, regardless. If you are so bent playing specific people, play player match.

Please, everyone back on topic please
Like I said man, I don't want to play specific people, I play whoever I get matched up with. It just happens to be the same people certain times. That is out of my control. The community isn't exactly halo or gears on xbl. Esp when you search for your own rank.

Anyways people have been getting banned for using the dlc characters that are not out yet, I have a couple ppl on my friend's list that got raped lol. I have a feeling they will move on to boosters very soon.
Kane
Lucky Lili
PSN: emily_rochefort
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Brawlpro
Anyways people have been getting banned for using the dlc characters that are not out yet, I have a couple ppl on my friend's list that got raped lol. I have a feeling they will move on to boosters very soon.

good shit ... hopefully namco actually does something about the boosters and pullers. boosters are much more easy to pinpoint though
Signature 💢 repping the Tekken Kawaii Brigade ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ) (◕‿◕✿ ) ( ͡╭͜ʖ╮͡ )

Originally posted by Lukmendes
I honestly wonder if Kane has a list of "Why Lili sucks" on his computer, to avoid having to write the same things over and over again .
AMRAN
Sage
PSN: Amran
XBL: AmranUK
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by random0101
I know he's legit almost beat his kazuya and devil Jin, king shotguns new account is nfcxnamco and him and cypriotkid are friends.

lol they were some of the tekken 6 joke gods. in t6 double az responded to me saying he does it for his personal enjoyment and how he chooses to play game. some of these guys are just after rank so can display in other games/community forums, they dont care. from my experience in t6bro i dont think nfxnamco aka tekken chances is a booster hes just a spammer, throws all his bullshit at you, basic tactics of usual scrub spam mixing hopkick and favourite panic move d14 launch is it and ff12 juggles too trigger happy. lag switchers maybe should be mentioned too. i like to throw in vulgore, some british masher. i always send a message to quitters saying ''you still not learnt yet?''
Signature Evil comes in many disguises
Dont be fooled.
SPAM YOU SILLY
4th Dan
XBL: SPAM YOU SILLY
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by masamune blade
thepunisher040

This guy's first account is the infamous EliteSoldier090 btw.
Signature TeamMashFTW

Getting the job done online; Trollogue Vol. 1 | Trollogue Vol. 2 | Trollogue Vol. 3 |
masamune blade
Inactive
#52 “Quote” Edit Post
oh its Ahmed lol. no wonder. i aint seen him irl for ages though.
olaHalo
4th Dan
XBL: OZ Tallgeese
#53 “Quote” Edit Post
you can add "xX A Soldier Xx" to the list
also ive watched replays (just randomly watching jin replays) of him boosting IIcypriotkidII (already on the list)
Signature XBL- OZ Tallgeese
"WaveDash2Vegas" - A Las Vegas WTF team for XBL
ChinNuts
Kuni's Melons > You
XBL: AZWhitebread
#54 “Quote” Edit Post
Had a lot of pullers, but never really cared. This one pissed me off because it was a close match.

JaaayyyTEKKEN
Control R00M
7th Dan
#55 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ChinNuts
Had a lot of pullers, but never really cared. This one pissed me off because it was a close match.

JaaayyyTEKKEN

I was just about to post his name - lol.
Control R00M
7th Dan
#56 “Quote” Edit Post
Inboardlucus disconnected on me too. Apparently, he posts on here.
Brawlpro
7th Dan
#57 “Quote” Edit Post
^ People's internets do go out from time to time, so maybe Inboard just dc'd without control of it. Its much better to confirm pulling when they just lay there before dc, and have consistency of dc'ing. Last I remember inboard was a decent howarang user in t6, a normal guy who only did plyr matches mostly. Who knows though he could've done it on purpose. I doubt it though
Originally posted by Kane
good shit ... hopefully namco actually does something about the boosters and pullers. boosters are much more easy to pinpoint though
https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/s...731895616135168
Iirc he responded to you? I wish he was a bit more specific.
Originally posted by AMRAN
from my experience in t6bro i dont think nfxnamco aka tekken chances is a booster hes just a spammer, throws all his bullshit at you, basic tactics of usual scrub spam mixing hopkick and favourite panic move d14 launch is it and ff12 juggles too trigger happy.
well, kingnamco is on the list for pulling, that is a way of boosting itself. right?

Last edited by Brawlpro on Sep 28th, 2012 at 22:38

Kane
Lucky Lili
PSN: emily_rochefort
#58 “Quote” Edit Post
unfortunately he didn't respond to me ...
Signature 💢 repping the Tekken Kawaii Brigade ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ) (◕‿◕✿ ) ( ͡╭͜ʖ╮͡ )

Originally posted by Lukmendes
I honestly wonder if Kane has a list of "Why Lili sucks" on his computer, to avoid having to write the same things over and over again .
LawrenceW
Fujin
#59 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Control R00M
Inboardlucus disconnected on me too. Apparently, he posts on here.

Nah, I just think his connection is bad. he's not a rage quitter.
Signature "Five albums, a hundred songs, and you ain't got no fuckin Yee -- I bet you got some J-Kwon. You ain't got no fuckin' Yeezy?!"

I've grabbed a lot of men in my life. but, none of them were as hard as PaulZ. - Lingmassacre
Control R00M
7th Dan
#60 “Quote” Edit Post
lol. Well, I doubt his connection knocked him to the dashboard. If was his connection, he would have said something when I messaged him after he "disconnected."