Le Saison Deux pour La Poing De Le Fer 7

Page Splits 1...<567
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Ashesfall
Fighter
#121 “Quote” Edit Post
people bitching like this and not buying the season pass are at best "drive by/casual" tekken players but not real tekken "fans".

season 2 has a ~1600 line big changelog for free (to not split the game, it had to be free - still not free in development)
(little season pass exclusive goodies (mainly new hairs for girls))

6 fighters
~4 unique outfits per fighter
= ~24 outfits

why i went so much into outfits?

lets watch at league of legends skin prices:
"390 RP
520 RP
750 RP
975 RP (usual skin tier)
1350 RP (epic skin tier)
1820 RP (Legendary skin tier)
3250 RP (ultimate skin tier)"

3250 RP is 20 (~23,34$) for ONE(!) skin/outfit
(sure lol has a different market model and is really bad to compare but still, skins have high value for a lot of people - more than most think. i know some players cant care less about outfits/skins but you are just ignorant to think people dont care enough to spend money for it. so many games i could count now with skins as a model to create money while still keep the game fresh and new - some should watch the rainbow six season pass system and see how well the game runs)

some people here either play exclusively tekken and dont know the market at all or they are just ignorant.
(as if the value/content in compare to the main game and "addon" will ever work.)

if you compare to other games with stuff like this, the price tag is kinda in the same area.
some people seem just not ready for the tekken franchise to grow while running. (like we see now with seasons)
do you really prefer to wait years to play?
or even watch years to touch what you like?
no, HELL NO! (season 2 was such a great experience and still is, first time we can play the game with the world at the same time!)

even my main is not in tekken but i still enjoy tekken7 as if he was.
of course you can not bring back all old fighters in a new installment!
(in my case, they just took out both(!) fighters i wanted to mainly play ...)

lei and anna had to be in from the start?
no they dont. they were not really popular and are complex to develop (not worth the effort and cut out for other "new"stuff)

its not like copy pasta and all previews fighters are in the newest game ... if you really think so, you are honestly out of every discussion ...

how many really cool and icon fighter werent in mkx?
(i for sure missed noob saibot, baraka, nightwolf, striker ...)

i bought s2 day 1 and i wont regret it a single bit.
(as i for sure also want to support(!) the season 2 changes i really like)

sure there is still stuff i want to see in tekken7 and it could make the experience of season 2 even better but so far we have to wait if there is more stuff besides all the fighters + outfits.

if you dont want to support tekken and you really need to know what is also in the season 2, just wait nothing against it or wrong with it.

ps: i bet if tekken12(!) doesnt have all 120 fighters, people will riot like crazy again

Last edited by Ashesfall on Sep 18th, 2018 at 10:03

Signature "let me enter and be the worst nightmare for Iron Fist 7, please Heihachi" (Season 3 lets go)
- "Demon" Geese - "SpecialForce" Josie -
- "WarMachine" Bryan - "Brawler" Steve -
PhineBuyM3
Fujin
#122 “Quote” Edit Post
There's a difference between being a fan and having your mouth open every time Namco unzips their pants.
Signature
Ashesfall
Fighter
#123 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by PhineBuyM3
There's a difference between being a fan and having your mouth open every time Namco unzips their pants.

haha i am sure some at namcop city dont like me
(but i will not open any of these topics that made me mad in the past, as tekken7 is to much fun and i have actually access to it ...)

edit: just in case - i am (mostly) against censorship and if you have beef with season2 just say it, its the "feedback" developers also need to see what they can do in future. (feedback can also be replaced with the word "complain")
i mean anna and lei to be back? harada got tons of "feedback" on twitter lol

my feedback:
- at least 2 new or also old stages to be added
- some costumes for characters with few "unique" outfits - like yoshimitsu and jack (why does master raven not have a fullmask style? why does alisa not have a "damage battle outfit" with a "terminator" themed style? etc.)
- online report function
- online wireless symbol
- Bonus: TekkenPCtunes with full mp3 support
- Bonus: 10 trails per fighter as a progression and solo system
- Bonus: add more default outfits (already in the game) to make tournaments more appealing to the eyes (to work against a "stale" state)

Last edited by Ashesfall on Sep 18th, 2018 at 09:13

Signature "let me enter and be the worst nightmare for Iron Fist 7, please Heihachi" (Season 3 lets go)
lightbeast
Legend
#124 “Quote” Edit Post
@Ashesfall alright, I can see you're a glass half full type of person and I admire that, but let me put it like this

I pay 50 quid for the base game, okay (And the PS4 version was in a pretty rough shape when it first released, let me tell you)

I pay for Geese, Eliza, Noctis, Anna and Lei even though I don't main them, mainly to anti strat them in practice mode, still okay

I pay for the bowling mode as well which clearly wasn't worth it at all, hmm right

I stick with the game through all the bullshit and the various update patches, some of which make the game even worse all the while there's a voice in the back of my head saying I should have handed this back the day I bought it and gone back to Mortal Kombat X

But then I don't buy the season 2 pass? Oh, heavens no! Turn in your "true tekken fan" card right this instant pal!

Nah bruh
sandilord
Destructive Impulse
PSN: Sandilord
#125 “Quote” Edit Post
Well, at least we got conversation going lol. I respect everyone's opinions. I do want to mention a certain phinebuy: if it's your intention to come off like a complete asshole, mission complete son.

I find these forums pretty toxic lately and it's making me frequent here less. It seems like there's mostly complaining nowadays and makes me stay away more and posting less.
Signature s3:
sheep 2.0
Virtuoso
PSN: sheepzaibatsu
#126 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by sandilord
Well, at least we got conversation going lol. I respect everyone's opinions. I do want to mention a certain phinebuy: if it's your intention to come off like a complete asshole, mission complete son.

I find these forums pretty toxic lately and it's making me frequent here less. It seems like there's mostly complaining nowadays and makes me stay away more and posting less.

Most of the whiners can be found here in TZ. There are some who do the same on Facebook and Twitter as well, but TZ takes the cake when it comes to moaning, whining and complaining. Toxic as hell.
Signature RIP Old Account (September 2006 - April 2012)

My Player Card
SSfox
Foxstepman
#127 “Quote” Edit Post
Man i really wonder who's the 3 characters. I'm quite sure Julia and Zafina are in, the third one is the most mysterious one, i think Marduk is the one that has the best chances, unless they'll go by adding a fully new character, like Korean Girl or Rodeo, maybe someone from the poll like Sexy female Tekken force or the Old man, or maybe someone else? who knows.
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#128 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ashesfall
people bitching like this and not buying the season pass are at best "drive by/casual" tekken players but not real tekken "fans".

etc

So what's the qualification necessary to be a real fan?

A friend who has never given a shit about Tekken till now just bought the ultimate edition of T7. So, he must be a REAL fan, right?

Or is it that real tekken fans love a game no matter how garbage they think it is? If you wanna be a real tekken fan, you have no other choice but to LOVE Tekken Mobile, right? And even God can't save those people who think Tekken4 was trash, right?

Are you saying real DMC fans love Donte the same as Dante? Should real GTA fans make it a point to buy those scammy shark cards for online every now and then just to "support" the game?

---

And about your "lesson" on DLC economics... T7 S2 may be on par with character DLC prices of other fighting games, but that doesn't automatically raise it's value for money. It just puts it in the pit of poor value where all other fighting game DLCs are as well... objectively speaking.

Just because people have become used to buying DLC at these prices, doesn't necessarily make it a good deal. It only means people have become desensitized to buying DLC.

Originally posted by sheep 2.0
Most of the whiners can be found here in TZ. There are some who do the same on Facebook and Twitter as well, but TZ takes the cake when it comes to moaning, whining and complaining. Toxic as hell.

This kind of fuck@ll smug-trash comments on the "state of TZ" and shit is the only real toxicity around here. You want people who don't like what's happening with Tekken 7 to just follow the line like sheep and bend over for Namco?

Just move along to wherever the fanciful rainbow unicorns are prancing about and save us your "wise" bitching about people bitching.

Last edited by dodecadozen on Sep 18th, 2018 at 13:57

Signature Bring back [kunimitsu] for T7!
Ashesfall
Fighter
#129 “Quote” Edit Post
my massage was actually, a real fan also eats some dirt in order to get his drug
(going into tekken with the ultimate edition is a good way to become a addicted fan lol)

i am a fan of tekken 3D gameplay combined with 1 human vs 1 human
mobile is mobile, i dont care

ps: of course you are also a tekken fan, everyone registered at TZ is a tekken fan

---
i mean at this point sheep 2.0 is a TZ spamer - with the same phrase all day ^^
wonder if a spamer is so much better?
you could at least contribute some value to our discussion - sometimes

what would you like to see in season 2 or are you actually 100% cool with everything so far?

i at least will always know, its just a game
but its also a fighting game and not a barbieworld - by nature the ton can become more rough
(even tho harada tried hard with lucky chloe to bring us barbieworld closer to us fighting fans lol)
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#130 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey, I already got served a lot of dirt with my day 1 deluxe edition drug. The drug to dirt ratio was bad IMO. I still managed to bake some brownies out of it.

I want some lab grown potent shit like Drug 6 and Drug Tag 2 though. Don't wanna settle for butthash.
Signature Bring back [kunimitsu] for T7!
wrazor
Champion
#131 “Quote” Edit Post
No new stages. Lei wulong and Anna are legacy characters. No new story chapters with them.Not even unique stages for them 2. No new modes.

Dont tell me about league of legends. Namco already milked people in japan with Arcades. We were watching them play for THREE years. THREE fkin years. You are kidding me man if you want to tell me that a season consists of balance changes and 5-6 DLC characters for half the price of base game. 30$ Wow. It is a no buy for any sane person. But apparently for some, true tekken fan means being hungry, not eating at McDonalds and giving that money to Namco.
PhineBuyM3
Fujin
#132 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ashesfall
my massage was actually, a real fan also eats some dirt in order to get his drug
That's just being an idiot, not a fan.
Signature
pcmacro
Crackers for Trolls
PSN: pcmacro
#133 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by dodecadozen
So what's the qualification necessary to be a real fan?

A friend who has never given a shit about Tekken till now just bought the ultimate edition of T7. So, he must be a REAL fan, right?

Or is it that real tekken fans love a game no matter how garbage they think it is? If you wanna be a real tekken fan, you have no other choice but to LOVE Tekken Mobile, right? And even God can't save those people who think Tekken4 was trash, right?

Are you saying real DMC fans love Donte the same as Dante? Should real GTA fans make it a point to buy those scammy shark cards for online every now and then just to "support" the game?

---

And about your "lesson" on DLC economics... T7 S2 may be on par with character DLC prices of other fighting games, but that doesn't automatically raise it's value for money. It just puts it in the pit of poor value where all other fighting game DLCs are as well... objectively speaking.

Just because people have become used to buying DLC at these prices, doesn't necessarily make it a good deal. It only means people have become desensitized to buying DLC.

Originally posted by wrazor
No new stages. Lei wulong and Anna are legacy characters. No new story chapters with them.Not even unique stages for them 2. No new modes.

Dont tell me about league of legends. Namco already milked people in japan with Arcades. We were watching them play for THREE years. THREE fkin years. You are kidding me man if you want to tell me that a season consists of balance changes and 5-6 DLC characters for half the price of base game. 30$ Wow. It is a no buy for any sane person. But apparently for some, true tekken fan means being hungry, not eating at McDonalds and giving that money to Namco.

This, I couldn't agree more.

I do agree there is a lot of people who keep on whining on this site over and over again. But voicing your opinion about value is not the same, as long as you don't over do it and repeat it over and over again. I believe the original product was lacking in content and value, and the game hasn't had any real updates until now, more than a year later. I'm am not comparing it to League of Legends, I am comparing it to past Tekken games. T7 in many ways, felt like a downgrade, from game modes, to generic stages, characters, customizations, etc. Yet, they didn't make the engine like previous Tekkens, and they are charging more overall. To me that's seems like milking and being lazy. I could be wrong, but that's how I see it. I honestly believe they planned on having Lei and Anna as DLC, way before the console release. I don't mind paying for the DLC, but I just don't believe it matches its value. That's all. When I it does, then I will buy it.

All in all, at the end of the day, you either buy it if you think it is worth it and a good deal, or you don't because you do not think it is worth it nor a good deal. No reason to start blasting each other over it. I've been playing Tekken since the very first one in the arcades. This is the first time, I decided not to buy their product (DLC). Whether that makes me a "true" fan or not is subjective I guess, and quite frankly who cares.

Last edited by pcmacro on Sep 18th, 2018 at 22:43