Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
DG.PRO
Berserker
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
JukeBox Mod Has Been Released.
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/30321705/1/
Your PC has Problem running Tekken 7 Smoothly ? try Potato version of stages.(The stage mods that make stages graphically less demanding and also cuts down loading times)
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/30287309/1/

Last edited by DG.PRO on Aug 28th, 2017 at 15:29

Chinky-Eye
Iron Fist God
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Was really excited about the jukebox, until I read the comments that the volume on the supplied songs was too low. The modder isn't willing to go back and adjust it apparently. Also, it looks like a lot of people are still reporting issues, so this is far from complete. Still a step in the right direction though, since it looks like Namco has no intention to release this feature on PC.
Digons
Tekken Lord Black
XBL: DigonsKiller
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
It works perfectly, but the modder is not willing to adjust the volume. Oh well, my left ear is already fucked up anyway...
Signature Asuka's ass...

I would pay 100$ to play with Ancient Ogre on FR
Ashesfall
Fighter
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
search/request:

i am looking for 2 mods (.pak)
first mod:
- let me run treasure battle with 3 rounds (tekken should run by default)

second mod: (not so important)
- disable all treasure battle modifiers (like damage, speed etc.)

maybe someone can do stuff like this or maybe it is already out and i just dont know, feel free to share the info - thanks
Signature "let me enter and be the worst nightmare for Iron Fist 7, please Heihachi" (Season 3 lets go)
- "Demon" Geese - "SpecialForce" Josie -
- "WarMachine" Bryan - "Brawler" Steve -
DG.PRO
Berserker
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
So did modders managed to make any other mods ? Pretty sure it is a pretty difficult job since every update breaks them.
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
It's all simple mods as far as I've seen.

I've got a no HUD mod on. It's pretty fun and tense playing online without being able to see your health bar, timer, or round counter.
Signature Bring back [kunimitsu] for T7!
lightbeast
Legend
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
https://twitter.com/Flying_Wonkey/s...958080977362950

OMFG, look at this Asuka...the modders are actually doing a better job than Namco. Fucking hell, how difficult can it be to give us these costumes and alternate stages for all platforms?
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
The only interesting and most important thing as a mod for the PC version is a jukebox mod, and its maker already gave up some months ago.

Let's go mod this let's go mod that..., we continue to play the steam version without a modded jukebox. Modding scene don't seem to be able to create another one, when they were telling in al directions ooooh we will amke a jukebox and this and that..., no, you can't.

Jukebox is the only mod that matters. Please some talented guy from the scene make one.., and make it fast.
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by lightbeast
https://twitter.com/Flying_Wonkey/s...958080977362950

OMFG, look at this Asuka...the modders are actually doing a better job than Namco. Fucking hell, how difficult can it be to give us these costumes and alternate stages for all platforms?

It's kinda buggy, but absolutely, the modders are saving customization bit by bit for us! I think they've even got gloves and stuff to go on individually in other mods like this.

The one mod I would really appreciate is a proper colour picker for customization.
Signature Bring back [kunimitsu] for T7!