Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
omara95
Destroyer
PSN: pdomara
#221 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ForAiur
Well i saw a few month ago how knee practice taunt JU before a new challenger on ranked game. He just close eye and try make 2hit combo xD. He do it after 10 times missed. I try hard taunt b4 bsc is so fucking good im my opinion few days at 30min making only this sheet and stil i make it meaby 5 times in hole 30min :/ but im dont give up! ^^

Yeah keep it up. Practice makes perfect!
spiderbrah
Kyu
PSN: ola_bear
#222 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi guys , I have a weird problem with Bryan's taunt follow up into f214. Even if its successful or its blocked it always ends up as a blue spark which leads into that ridiculous taunt which cannot be cancelled. How do I land taunt into f214 without blue spark ? Thanks in advance
ThePharmacist
Tekken Lord Black
#223 “Quote” Edit Post
If you saw blue sparks it means that you was to late with taunt cancel and got a full taunt.You got to cancel taunt and do f+2,1,4 it should show a 4 combo on the screen since it taunt cancel and f+2,1,4.
TauntSnakeEdge
Kyu
#224 “Quote” Edit Post
Hello, I was wondering what the exact inputs for Bryan's Magic 4,3 combo is which can be seen right here:
https://youtu.be/5s-f1T4qxTk?t=2m7s

Is it just a regular db+2 or is a forward before inputting your db+2 necessary?

Thanks in advance.
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
PSN: MAD AXES
XBL: Lingxiaowho
#225 “Quote” Edit Post
Dash db+2
Signature Galen "Feed me your load"

Lucky Chloe troll
TauntSnakeEdge
Kyu
#226 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by x MAD AXES x
Dash db+2

Thanks for the reply, so the combo is ch 4,3, dash db+2, f+1, f4,1?

It looks like dashing is required to do the 4,1 bound, but I keep getting mach kick if I try that. If I dont dash and just do the 4,1 bound I end whiffing the bound.
AltNes
Fujin
PSN: alt8765309
#227 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah you have to dash for the f+4,1. The input is ffnf+4,1. Same for the CH ws3,4 combo. I'd say the CH4 dash f+1 b+3~f4,1 f+4,1 B! combo is easiest. Use what you prefer of course.
Signature Wanna play
TauntSnakeEdge
Kyu
#228 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by AltNes
Yeah you have to dash for the f+4,1. The input is ffnf+4,1. Same for the CH ws3,4 combo. I'd say the CH4 dash f+1 b+3~f4,1 f+4,1 B! combo is easiest. Use what you prefer of course.

Thanks for the reply, yes this seems to work.
gamer85
2nd Dan
PSN: Big_boy1986_PL
XBL: gamerP0l
#229 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi. Is b, df4 is really +14 on hit? Fb2 never worked. On practice on freestyle action after hit i set uped to guard all an tried df2,1 and i had 3 hit combo. During vs match oponent Was able to block it also. Whats the meaning of B,df4. How many frames it has really on hit?
AltNes
Fujin
PSN: alt8765309
#230 “Quote” Edit Post
b, d/f+4 is +14GB. GB is Guard Break, which means you are at a +14 advantage but the opponent can still block however they choose. Nothing is guranteed after b,df+4. You can't trust the combo counter all the time in Tekken. http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/legend.php

After b d/f+4 some things you can do are like go for a mid/low mixup, like b+4 and d+3+4, or play with Taunt and player hesitation.

Meanwhile b+4 is +15. That is true advantage and followups are guranteed such as f,f+2.
Signature Wanna play