T7 Anna Changes

Page Splits 1...<101112
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Zmbie_doc
Kyu
#221 “Quote” Edit Post
I hope someone can tweet harada with annaís rage art not connecting with some strings example Miguel 1,3 then ws4 rage art wonít connect.

And addition Annaís d4,1 is useful compared to nina, d4,1 CJM 2,1 can interrupt opponents 1,2 and cjm1 will trade and if opponent will do i13 or more cjm3 will CH...hit d4,1 has a crouch recovery but bob josie paul can easily launcher it against nina but not against anna due to cancel cjm with +1 on hit cjm

Last edited by Zmbie_doc on Oct 1st, 2018 at 21:26

|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#222 “Quote” Edit Post
Hmm.... Haven't touched this game in a hot minute. Just got the S2 DLC though. I'll probably mess with it later.
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#223 “Quote” Edit Post
Iíve updated the front page of the changes. If Iíve missed something please let me know
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#224 “Quote” Edit Post
Season 2.1

Anna changes ( thanks to flying wonkey)

Rage Art made easier to land in certain situations,

Rage Drive 2nd hit whiffing issues fixed, now more consistent

CJM d/b+3 - upper hitbox made bigger

f+3,2 - upper hitbox made bigger ( thank god lol)

u/b+1 and u+1 - properties was different than usual, now fixed.
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#225 “Quote” Edit Post
Hahaha With the change Bamco stuffed up her RD

https://twitter.com/nissin_alisa/st...7238198272?s=21
Max Payne.
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#226 “Quote” Edit Post
I guess I can see why they changed it but ugh. Did they really have to? So Anna's RD gets nerfed while Law's Dragon tails gets mistakenly buffed. Okay.
SparklyUnicorns
Deity
#227 “Quote” Edit Post
Do we know yet if the RD nerf was intended? It's basically just a whiff punisher now since there's no low to get a mix-up with afterward.
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#228 “Quote” Edit Post
In a tweet when he mentioned Law's Dragon Tail fix. I didn't see any fixes for Anna.