Nina Williams T7:FR Discussion

Page Splits 1...<404142
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#821 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't think she really needs anything. Nina is good.
psylence
Iron Fist God
PSN: compsyguy
#822 “Quote” Edit Post
She could use something other then her homing moves that tracks to her left 100%

She could also use a move that has its hitbox extend beyond her hurtbox for getting in... but that might be too good for Nina
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#823 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by PendaS
I would've increased her iws1 dmg from 17 to 20 and made db3 +6 on hit a la t6, but oh well.

Middle tier queen remains middle tier
At least she was one of the few landing a hit on Negan
I think we should happy that already did buff iws1 damage. Which is really nice. Makes them much more worth wild. And people are actually scared of iws1 now.

Db3 +6 again? That would break her. And make her more annoying and simple. She's not Anna lol.
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#824 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by psylence
She could use something other then her homing moves that tracks to her left 100%

She could also use a move that has its hitbox extend beyond her hurtbox for getting in... but that might be too good for Nina
I've always thought the last hit of d/f+3,4,3+4 should be it's own move, a new move. Maybe something like that would be cool.

Do you think she needs another homing move? d/b+3 can be iffy when they SS left. f,f+3 works sometimes. d/b+2 is just a little slower. d/f+1+2 is pretty good though.
psylence
Iron Fist God
#825 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by StudBuddha
I've always thought the last hit of d/f+3,4,3+4 should be it's own move, a new move. Maybe something like that would be cool.

Do you think she needs another homing move? d/b+3 can be iffy when they SS left. f,f+3 works sometimes. d/b+2 is just a little slower. d/f+1+2 is pretty good though.

df+1+2 is her only option for tracking to her left consistently, but it can be back dashed at range 0.5... plus on block it pushes the opponent out.

I don't think she needs another homing move, but something that's fast, mid and tracks perfectly to her left would really plug a hole in her game. Basically right now if the opponent is -2 or better, all they have to do is sidestep right or backdash.
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#826 “Quote” Edit Post
Hmm. Which way does IC track?

That may be why they made d/f+1+2 that way.

When they are -2 or better ss right or backdash may be their only mains options against a good Nina player.

Keeping you in a safe positions with good frames. But you have to get in again. I would almost never use df1+2 in the open either because it can whiff.

I think that's fair.
psylence
Iron Fist God
#827 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by StudBuddha
Hmm. Which way does IC track?

That may be why they made d/f+1+2 that way.

When they are -2 or better ss right or backdash may be their only mains options against a good Nina player.

Keeping you in a safe positions with good frames. But you have to get in again. I would almost never use df1+2 in the open either because it can whiff.

I think that's fair.

IC tracks a little both ways, but is still easily side stepped.

I use df+1+2 because I have to in order to prevent people stepping my pressure...
PendaS
Iron Fist God
#828 “Quote” Edit Post
She is good, but she needs a little boost to be spectacular and the game has its fair share of spectacular characters.

It would be nice to have df3,2 jail again a la t5.0.
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#829 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by psylence
IC tracks a little both ways, but is still easily side stepped.

I use df+1+2 because I have to in order to prevent people stepping my pressure...
That's what I do, throw out IC. I have been stepped but I'm afraid of that more so when they get a timing on my attacks rather than then specifically stepping IC.

I know d/b+2 is slow but it hurts on CH same with d/b+3 and f+3. Usually if I'm successful with these moves they will be more cautious to SS. F+3 is fast though and basically homing. Yeah I know it's kinda launch punishable. But when that MF hits, it's gold.
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#830 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by PendaS
She is good, but she needs a little boost to be spectacular and the game has its fair share of spectacular characters.

It would be nice to have df3,2 jail again a la t5.0.
Why that buff? You can hit confirm that string and you have a lot of followups. That would be a very reliable frame trap. Too easy?