Lili - Changes and Discussions, part 3

Page Splits 1...<505152
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
DrBhup666
Iron Fist God
#1021 “Quote” Edit Post
^^No. Just no. f23 being i12 is gamechanging good. 24 doesn't reach shit. It whiffs from point blank range. 1+2 has also very short range. f23 can hit from 3 characters away.

And qcf3+4 can come out of dew-glide sure, but you can also just do qcf3+4, it's not duckable om reaction. And it's +6 on block.
Signature When I die, I wanna go peacefully in my sleep, just like my grandfather did. Not kicking and screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#1022 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SilverSoul
F2,3 being 12i is amazing
I don't believe qcf3+4 is homing, no fkin way, still +6?, no way.

I think qcf2 change is neutral, it's not a buff nor a nerf, just different now, we'll see how it will work in a real match.

qcf3 is a nooby change, u could do d df(hold) 3 and get slide anyway, doesn't change anything, unless it's a different slide.

YES WAY, still jails, +6 and now homing

Overall qcf+2,1 is buffed, itís only -11 so most chars are going to punish her with a WS+4.
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
SilverSoul
IAmTheBoneOfMySword
PSN: Hayk502
#1023 “Quote” Edit Post
About the 3,2 f addition, i believe it was made for combos. Maybe stuff like df2, b1,4, 3,2 f~ 3+4 is possible now, who knows. But i don't see any other use for that.

And f2,3 being launch punishable doesn't matter, it always was a punisher and nothing else in this game.
Signature #RemoveLili'sClothes
I'm a proud member of #SaveLiliMovement, those who join be brave, a severe war is ahead of us, and i cannot guarantee that we will win.. but i can guarantee that, no matter what, i will never give up.. on trying to remove her clothes!!.
lanqu
Kyu
#1024 “Quote” Edit Post
Well, i think currently Lili stays where she is for lower ranks, and is more viable for higher ranks because of improved homing. My main concerns with BUTs are:
1. b1 into ws4 on block is not in Lili's favor any more. BUT. For higher ranks it was stepable. Now lower ranks (who don't know/like to step) will also have chance to interrupt it with simple mash. You still can get away unpunished with b14 on lower ranks. And if opponent allows you to mix them up on block, then changes to dew glide moves are a signigicant buff.
2. f32 sometimes was working as delayable wall splat gimmick. Now it is too unsafe to delay it (though still possible, dunno why). BUT. Now it is premium punisher being i12 move. Why not. Also being it i12 makes it easier to include into some combos. So probably its more a buff then a nerf.
3. I was so hyped with 32 into dew glide. It adds mixup possibilities. BUT. 2 is duckable by good opponents. 32 can't be entered from sidestep where you find yourself more then often. So like SilverSoul says, it may be used for some combos (because it is so low damage, so probably only just before the S!). So its not a buff for high ranked players, but definitely a buff for lower ranks.
4. qcf3+4 buff is HUGE. BUT. It makes not much difference for low ranks. Definitely good to have homing i12 (~i15) +6 move.
5. qcf 2,1 doesn't force crouch on block, so it is standing i11 punish right now. Not sure if you can hit confirm it, probably not. BUT. For lower ranks it is mediocre buff, because it ill be rarely get punished (still better to go for 1,2 against low ranks, if you dont care about being punished). For higher ranks it is more a nerf, because I was usually going for much safer old 2,1 fishing for counter hit and guaranteed damage then for unsafe 1,2.

Other changes are not clear for me. They can be potentiall suprisingly good. If they are not, then whatever, this moves aren't gamebreaker beasts right now either..
SilverSoul
IAmTheBoneOfMySword
#1025 “Quote” Edit Post
ws2, u3,3 f~ cc 2, d2,2,3 ff 3 f ~ little delay 1,2 is a thing now again, probably the optimal combo now, but last hit is tricky to connect.
I'm a proud member of #SaveLiliMovement, those who join be brave, a severe war is ahead of us, and i cannot guarantee that we will win.. but i can guarantee that, no matter what, i will never give up.. on trying to remove her clothes!!.
Alley-Oop
ZAMASU ROS…
PSN: Sento_k
#1026 “Quote” Edit Post
https://youtu.be/3-bgciewNIE Rage Dravie max damage ?

I like most of her changes. My favorites are f+2,3 being i12 (Godlike) + we can do CH: d/f+3, f+2,1.. now, qcf+3+4 is homing (Godlike), qcf+2,1 becoming a NC now (awesome), d/b+3 homing now (will be more useful). And her Rage Drive got improved, so its all good. She got better and thats pretty cool.
Signature Hakai !

Kazumi finally got a Heaven Sweep! Now bring back Miharu-chan!
SilverSoul
IAmTheBoneOfMySword
#1027 “Quote” Edit Post
So this is a thing now.. interesting
https://twitter.com/TKshine/status/1037525922402856961
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#1028 “Quote” Edit Post
I honestly thought she was having a new RD ( and Bamco suggests that in the patch notes) but noooo itís the same move ( though itís slightly faster and I have noticed it)

Is it still +9 on block
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
SilverSoul
IAmTheBoneOfMySword
#1029 “Quote” Edit Post
I think so, it's 22i now, but still bad, so i would still say better keep the rage, don't waste on it.
SilverSoul
IAmTheBoneOfMySword
#1030 “Quote” Edit Post
So Lili's ss1+2 is a combo starter against Dragunov

As shown in this video

I wonder if there's any other character that it works against.