Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
LAWZ-Mike
Fujin
PSN: LAWZ-Mike
#1401 “Quote” Edit Post
Paul strats from Blackpriest:

f,f+2,1
43 damage NCc, hits mid mid and wallsplats too. This should only be used when you think your opponent will try to duck the second hit of f,f+2:1 (but be aware that they can flashduck after f,f+2 and watch to react and punish both options properly) or when you think they will try to interrupt you after the 1st hit to avoid the f,f+2,1~b cancel mix-up's. Other than that this move is not extremely useful, and it?s also -12 on block and you can get interrupted between the 2 and the 1 with i10 jab strings.

f,f+2,1~B
Another good option for mind games. By holding back, you will cancel the second hit an can pretty much follow up with everything you want. You can catch quite a few people with this, especially if they?re scared of the second hit of f,f+2,1 an keep blocking or start ducking after the 1st hit thinking you thow out a f,f+2:1. In these cases follow up with jabs, fast mid pokes such as d+1_d/f+1, quick lows for annoyance, fast launchers such as d/f+2, 4 for a CH hunt or even demo man. I also much prefer a SS after it. As always however, don?t get obvious with it and mix your options up for good.

maybe I need more training against paul as well.
Signature OHH SHIT, LAWZ-MIKE!!
venzo77
Lone Wolf
#1402 “Quote” Edit Post
interesting. anyway i like FC1 because it entirely negates any mind game your opponent may try. and since the cancel is -23 they can't avoid it, can't SS launch, etc. they can just stop doing ff+2 : D. ofc punishing properly these moves would be better, but i have no offline smart paul to fight against.
COLDxASSxALEX
4th Dan
XBL: COLDxASSxALEX
#1403 “Quote” Edit Post
Quick question, who are the top dragunov players other than ARIS, NOBI, AND FURUMIZU
COLDxASSxALEX
4th Dan
XBL: COLDxASSxALEX
#1404 “Quote” Edit Post
Quick question, who are the top dragunov players other than ARIS, NOBI, AND FURUMIZU
goohs
Banned By Mod
#1405 “Quote” Edit Post
bot with a link

Last edited by NoodleHead on Mar 24th, 2019 at 07:18