List of Dr. B. suggested changes

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
FrozenWorm
Champion
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey everyone, I think we could build a list of what we think would make Dr. B a decent player. Maybe with the right frames he could become a real fighter right?

I'll start by requesting his T3 clone moves back, and I mean:
- Law's Turning Fist from back turned and Xiaoyu's juggle kick as well.
- Better ways to use the electric stance moves.
- Some moves for his ground stances, at least the ones he had in T3.
- At least one SS move, his T3 gut punch would be fine.
- Panic Doctor to be cancealable.
- Sidestep in Dr. Zen.
- At least 5 moves with good frames.

I think the comunity could help to create a good list of suggestion, specially regarding frames so we can send it to Harada and cross our fingers. Does anyone want to help?
Signature The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
pachi_grw
6th Dan
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
give d/f+2 more range.
mannual command to enter MAD.
make d+4 -11 or -12.
yeah some new good useful moves or make his cuurent moves little bit safer. like f+3, ws+3 etc.
FrozenWorm
Champion
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Also, someone reported his collition box was too big, maybe that should be adressed as well... does anyone think we stand a chance of being heard even after so many patches and stuff?
Signature The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
tyrax
Expert
PSN: RealTyraxTK
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
This is a minor "bug", we may say, and does not affect his play game, but when you change Dr.B's hair color, his eyebrowns stay the same xD That should be changed.

Back in Tk3 Dr.B's 1+4 (now b1+3) was actually a stance, and you could make a throw with multiple follow ups after it. Now that move is useless, he should have some options after it.

In my opinion, Dr.B used to be a very very complex character, really hard to use. If you take that away what remains is not Dr.B, it's something else that just look like him.
Signature You ask me if I have a god complex? Let me tell you something... I AM GOD.
[Ogre] [AncientOgre] : Main
: Secondary team
Junon_FD
Iron Fist God
PSN: ForMyNinjas
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
More Bt moves/ transitions. Mid option from EC. Mid option to enter MAD. A decent long range whiff punish.
Signature ForMyNinjas = Stance masher; flash master.

Someone once told me the definition of Hell: The last day you have on earth, the person you became will meet the person you could have become. -- Anonymous.
gettingfood
Raijin
PSN: Gettingfood
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Besides what's been said.
I would very much like a mid grab. Moves that enter the electric moves set and mid homing move out of it. Maybe an attack that looks like panic doctor, then a cancel so it becomes just panic doctor. (Same kind of idea of Lei's bb1 d2 or bb1 d.)

For the lolz sake, other characters unblockables. That way I can throw the book at them to see if they know how get out of them.
glassbox47
Virtuoso
PSN: GlassBox47
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
bound from MAD without the transition to PND. PND bound is garbage, remove it and add something useful.

IMO Dr. B feels unfinished. I imagine if TTT2 had sold better we'd have seen an update.