Need help learning the meaning of certain inputs..

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Tekkenlover86
Kyu
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
...for the capos.

First of all, let me say that this is my first post and I am happy to be here! Anyways, my main team is Christy and Forest Law. After playing TTT2 online for 5 months, i finally reached brawler rank yesterday and I am excited.

Here's my question: I understand the meaning of inputs such as 1,2,3,4, d, b,f,u, ff, etc. But there are certain inputs i see in the youtube tutorials for the capos that look like "RLX" or some other ones that just looks like a foreign language to me. What are the meaning of these capo inputs? What buttons do you press to perform them? This is why my Law has been able to progress drastically while my christy has slightly progressed but not as much as she could be. I only have basically 2 juggles with her. My Christy becomes very stale and very predictable. I would really like to step my game up with her! Help! Thank you!
ENHEAS
Virtuoso
PSN: ENHEAS_TK
XBL: no x box
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
RLX stands for "relax" that is the sit stance Eddy has. Command is d+3+4. On the command list is called "negativa"

HSP stands for "handstand position", and refers to the stance with Eddy on his hands and legs in the air. Command is f+1+2.

the commands I've just given you are referring to Capo standing.

I think if you take a look at the legend (on top on your right, just after "wiki" ) you might find something helpful, like… everything eheheh
Tekkenlover86
Kyu
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Gotcha!!! Much appreciated! =)