Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
GK2000!
luvs azn boys
PSN: GK2000
XBL: GK2000
#61 “Quote” Edit Post
thanks THB, just wanted to see if the move was at least a FRAME useful, nevertheless, still useless.

QDogg-i know for a fact that it's not guaranteed on normal hit, as for counter hit, not sure
boxbrosg
Iron Fist God
PSN: boxbrosg
#62 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by QDogg
Can someone test uf+1+2 on hit into BT 3+4 please. Possibly guaranteed? If not, BT 3+4 seems to have no use...

I'm 90% sure its not guaranteed. As for it not having a use...yeah basically. I will throw it out every once in a while just to confuse people and I think it does count as a bit of a frame trap. If i b+3,3 after it i seem to hit them counter but i dont know the actual frame data.
Signature
Rob Gin
Iron Fist God
#63 “Quote” Edit Post
I played 5.1 for the first time and although Eddy is basically the same, I noticed some changes.
-Like everyone has been saying df+1,1 isn't that great. I mean I could still block and it can't really be punished if blocked but it seemed so long before the second one came out.
-RLX+4~3 has less range. This one really upset me cuz in 5.0 when the first kick hit the second was guaranteed but in 5.1 it missed alot and couldn't get the juggles after. This move should only be done if the opponent is really close to you.
-QCF+3 doesn't hit when opponent is on ground and their head is facing you.

Other than that Eddy seemed mostly the same. DB+1+2. I didnt really noticed anything different. It worked for me. And of course the wall tech traps dont work. Eddy seems to have gotten slightly worse but when used correctly he can still be solid.
Signature Long Island:

Where Gins Run Shit
Spero Gin
Legend's Never Die
PSN: SperoGin
XBL: Tiger Jackson
#64 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Rob Gin
I played 5.1 for the first time and although Eddy is basically the same, I noticed some changes.
-Like everyone has been saying df+1,1 isn't that great. I mean I could still block and it can't really be punished if blocked but it seemed so long before the second one came out.
-RLX+4~3 has less range. This one really upset me cuz in 5.0 when the first kick hit the second was guaranteed but in 5.1 it missed alot and couldn't get the juggles after. This move should only be done if the opponent is really close to you.
-QCF+3 doesn't hit when opponent is on ground and their head is facing you.

Other than that Eddy seemed mostly the same. DB+1+2. I didnt really noticed anything different. It worked for me. And of course the wall tech traps dont work. Eddy seems to have gotten slightly worse but when used correctly he can still be solid.

This man = The Truth
Signature King Of Long Island. NEW YORK TEKKEN!
Born and Raised TNY (Team New York) member for life
SPARTA!
Da Grizz: Spero Gin = Throwin' them bow's and breakin them throws
VA-JAGUAR
Deity
PSN: USMC_JAGUAR
#65 “Quote” Edit Post
i hope he is coming to v tyme
Signature MD/VA C3 Tournament Schedule:
2/23/08
3/22/08 (March Malevolence)
4/19/08 (Tekken Tag Revival)
Rob Gin
Iron Fist God
#66 “Quote” Edit Post
Spero and Me will NOT be at v-tyme. I hope your not too upset. I'm not good enough anyway for a big tourney like that.
Signature Long Island:

Where Gins Run Shit
QDogg
Manji Foot Soldier
PSN: Qunimitsu
#67 “Quote” Edit Post
WOW!!!

Loads of new info in the Capoeira world.

First, Eddy will be his own character. This will bring in more players, now that it appears Christie and Eddy will be 2 distinct characters.

Second, here is the first footage of Christie in Tekken 5DR. She has a new low punch poke. More vids are listed on this page. Check them out!

http://media.cheats.ign.com/media/7...480/vids_1.html
Signature "Live, love, laugh, enjoy life."
Kirby Puckett, Minnesota Twins
1960-2006

Innovator
Champion
#68 “Quote” Edit Post
The Capoeira world is hittin' splitsville, huh. All you O.G. Eddy's got yall wish. I'm a New Jack so I wanna be first to claim Tit Set. Christie 4 lyfe n#%!
Signature "May your luster never dull, and wires never cross."
-Optimus Prime
GK2000!
luvs azn boys
PSN: GK2000
XBL: GK2000
#69 “Quote” Edit Post
of the two moves that I mentioned earlier, one of them has a crouch status...which is still in 5.1

I don't know if this is ground-breaking info, or if you all knew this already...but i DID find it!!! i think...
Rob Gin
Iron Fist God
#70 “Quote” Edit Post
Eddy is so much like he was in 5.0. I take back all I said about him sucking ass in 5.1. I adjusted to him in a week plus everyone else got toned down so he actually feels BETTER than ever in 5.1.
Signature Long Island:

Where Gins Run Shit
fightinggm
new challenger
PSN: soma1672
#71 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Rob Gin
Eddy is so much like he was in 5.0. I take back all I said about him sucking ass in 5.1. I adjusted to him in a week plus everyone else got toned down so he actually feels BETTER than ever in 5.1.

I believe this stuff. Rob gin is the truth!!!

Eddy still seems very strong from what i played. Deffinetly high mid in 5.1.
Signature http://www.facebook.com/BGFightingGM
www.twitter.com/fightinggm www.fightinggm.com www.facebook.com/fightinggm
GYG 08, Crown the king of NYC 2008, 2nd at MTG, 2nd at ECT 2010, 2nd at Mlg Columbus, 2nd at Mlg Raleigh, 4th NCSS 2010 1st WCG Fight Club 2010, Wcg 2010 usa national champion, MLG number 1 Seed 2010, 1st Midwest championship 2010 NEC 2010 teams 1st, NCSS 2010 teams 1st Winter Brawl 3 teams 1st ,ECT 2010 2nd, MTG 2010 2nd 1st extravangaza 14 1st Winter Brawl 3, Winter Brawl 4, Rumble in the thundra 3, KIT 2011, 1st ECT 2011, 1st Final round 2011,1st NEC 2011 , 1st Winter brawl 5 2012 tag 2, tekken 6, Assembly finland 2nd, 3rd final round 2012, 1st power up 2012, ECT 4 1st