Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
The-CHALLENGER
SEKAI SENSHI
PSN: The__Challenger
XBL: CHALLENGER 1980
#141 “Quote” Edit Post
Yes you can in the dip switch settings. You can make the contact hits red or green.
Signature "What strength!! But don't forget... There are many guys like you all over the world." -SF1
Tekkenboy
6th Dan
#142 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by The-CHALLENGER
Yes you can in the dip switch settings. You can make the contact hits red or green.

Ughh.. So it only works on arcade? And where can i find that Dip Switch settings?
Signature You can't take me down.
Tekkenboy
6th Dan
#143 “Quote” Edit Post
No worries.. I just had it.. I don't know how I did it but hell yeah.
Signature You can't take me down.
123arskas
4th Dan
#144 “Quote” Edit Post
I was playing against CPU ganryu and it grabbed me just like nina 2+4 throw!!!!! How is that possible?

Answer:- Even i don't know the exact answer. I searched many places and watched many videos but no answer.I even asked here in TekkenZaibatsu and they gave me the answer that it's done as f+2+4 but when i tried it on the same arcade where it occured then nothing happened. The CPU has done it 2 times in my whole life while i can't even pull it off a single time.I then moved to PS2 TTT and still that throw didn't came out. I think it's a secret throw which no one has ever discovered. Is everyone sure that Ganryu only has f,f+2+3 special move and no more else???
tmd02
YYYEEESSSS!!!
PSN: revolverturles
XBL: FOTTOM
#145 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey guys, sorry to ask such an ancient question for TTT1, but I have a really annoying issue.

In practice mode, you get all the annoying attack data with "command capture" and "select + circle" in the bottom right of the screen, I go to turn off all the attack data in the start menu, bit gets rid of all the numbers and combo meter from the screen, but the command capture is still at the bottom of the screen!

Does anyone know a way to get rid of it? I'm using TTTHD by the way, does that make a difference?

Please help me guys!!