Page Splits <123
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
MmickeysS
Champion
PSN: MmickeysS
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
If it's been said before, I'll say it again.
In player match, if I set connection quality to 4 or above, please don't let anyone below that have the ability to join. This was there in Tekken tag 2 and it is there in Ranked matches in a sense.

It's a waste of time kicking people who simply do not respect the connection quality set, and cannot understand when I name the session "4-5 bars"

Randoms from all over the world are clogging the session during fights, and whenever a laggy person joins mid-match, the match has a few seconds of stutter.

I'm not spoiled for 5 bar connections where I come from, this would be a solid fix for many others too, I'm sure.
Signature sugoi SUGOI!!
http://goo.gl/ebpTPu
infinh
Kyu
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
yo, they really need to start experimenting with some sort of implementation of rollback
CandyLander
Lone Wolf
PSN: Candy_Lander
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm from brasil and on ps4, and most (90%)matches in ranked (4-5bars) end up being a "the connection to the opponent hás been lost". is there a solution to this? are people just choosing not to play"? is it a glitch?

Last edited by CandyLander on Sep 17th, 2018 at 20:35

avensis
Banned By Mod
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
So you mean that if you do not have an excellent connection you can not participate?

Last edited by avensis on Jan 19th, 2019 at 21:10

EpicStoffer
Raijin
PSN: Lucidity64
XBL: EpicStoffer
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcsKLkVUh8c

Season 3 Hwoarang bug with RFS f+4

A link to RFS f+4 on CH hitting, and not being NCC at max range in this wierd interaction.

There is also another version, where the first half of the rfs f+4 will hit, but the other half of rfs f+4 will be blocked. I didn´t record this version though, as I felt the full RFS f+4 going in on counterhit and not being NCC was wierder.
Signature Tekken, is at its best, a way of stepping out of the restrictive boundaries of reality that chains so many martial artists. Using this apporach, it lets the martial artist indulge in a vivid and detailed extension of his fantasy, that implores him to test its limits. B! by the some of the same mechanics, that is present in different ways throughout art. The Tekken player can at his best, produce an artistic creativity, that rivals even the Mona Lisa.
Online Tekken on the other hand, is the artist who put his shit in a can, and sold its weight in gold.