Page Splits <123
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
MmickeysS
Virtuoso
PSN: MmickeysS
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
If it's been said before, I'll say it again.
In player match, if I set connection quality to 4 or above, please don't let anyone below that have the ability to join. This was there in Tekken tag 2 and it is there in Ranked matches in a sense.

It's a waste of time kicking people who simply do not respect the connection quality set, and cannot understand when I name the session "4-5 bars"

Randoms from all over the world are clogging the session during fights, and whenever a laggy person joins mid-match, the match has a few seconds of stutter.

I'm not spoiled for 5 bar connections where I come from, this would be a solid fix for many others too, I'm sure.
Signature sugoi SUGOI!!
http://goo.gl/ebpTPu
infinh
Kyu
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
yo, they really need to start experimenting with some sort of implementation of rollback
CandyLander
Lone Wolf
PSN: Candy_Lander
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm from brasil and on ps4, and most (90%)matches in ranked (4-5bars) end up being a "the connection to the opponent hás been lost". is there a solution to this? are people just choosing not to play"? is it a glitch?

Last edited by CandyLander on Sep 17th, 2018 at 20:35

avensis
Banned By Mod
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
So you mean that if you do not have an excellent connection you can not participate?

Last edited by avensis on Jan 19th, 2019 at 21:10