Page Splits 1...<11121314>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#241 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Koneko_Neko
Can someone tell me how much frame advantage do you benefits with SS+3? Is it only possible to use df1,2 afterwards?

SS+3 is +4 on block, +8 on hit, KND on CH
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#242 “Quote” Edit Post
Some more new changes in and with season 3 announced it has been announced that anna will get some new moves though
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
Frost Needle
War Lord
PSN: Submissive Bastard
#243 “Quote” Edit Post
Mostly nerfs and status changes.

F+4 now wall bouncing is a good thing.
Yet to see who FC d/f+2 gets better tracking
I don't really see the point of Nina getting fff+3,4 when she already has a hit-throw from her running 3. Anna gets fff+2,3, which would probably be used in juggles since it seems so linear.

Seems haphazardly done. Favoritism as always.
Signature : Sweetie, let's take a look at your chest cavity...
: Go! Hide yourselves at Reivax!!

#Anna4T7
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#244 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Frost Needle

I don't really see the point of Nina getting fff+3,4 when she already has a hit-throw from her running 3. Anna gets fff+2,3, which would probably be used in juggles since it seems so linear.

QCF+4 is the one Iím interested in. It now S! During juggle but now the move now changes on hit and I think it may hit like f+2,3..

Max Payne.
PendaS
Iron Fist God
#245 “Quote” Edit Post
They seem not to care about the Williams sisters anymore and are satisfied with them being in the middle of the pack.

Gotta say Anna's fff2,3 looks infinitely cooler than Nina's new fff3,4.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#246 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by PendaS
They seem not to care about the Williams sisters anymore and are satisfied with them being in the middle of the pack.

Gotta say Anna's fff2,3 looks infinitely cooler than Nina's new fff3,4.

But they gave more love to Queen Nina herself

Originally posted by Frost Needle

Donít forget Nina has uf+3+4 which is the same thing as female fff+3
Max Payne.
PendaS
Iron Fist God
#247 “Quote” Edit Post
Not as much love as ther precious boys Bryan and Drag.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#248 “Quote” Edit Post
Qcf+4 hits like f+2,3 but the frame rate is less than +9 on hit

Letís say qcf+4 followed by WS+2

She can still get dick punched

Big Nerf. Not just this but she lost a Semi safe KND (and still safe against over half the cast)

New move is called double meteor

NC, mid mid

First hit is -14 on block
Second one is -13 but it doesnít jail as you can side step to Annas left

b+2,2 is a mini launcher in this game ( with the shortened recovery time free dB+3+4,4)
Max Payne.
PendaS
Iron Fist God
#249 “Quote” Edit Post
I really don't like the change to qcf4.

The new wr string is nice and does good damage on its own at 38 damage. Also in juggles you lose only 6 points of damage compared to db1>4 but you get great wall carry. It's a great addition.
Moonsolice
2nd Dan
#250 “Quote” Edit Post
Is it just me or did they fix the hitboxes, fc df2 into fcdf4,1 is working from most ranges, magic 4 links into b4 at all ranges now, feels like b4 has more range and df2, qcf1, 2, qcf1, f3,2, dash df3,1,4 works in combos.. Used to be for me that the last hit would drop every time.. Am i going crazy or did they secretly buff her hitboxes??
Moonsolice
2nd Dan
#251 “Quote” Edit Post
I really don't like the change to qcf4.

The new wr string is nice and does good damage on its own at 38 damage. Also in juggles you lose only 6 points of damage compared to db1>4 but you get great wall carry. It's a great addition.
i hate the new fff2,3.. Absolutely useless outside of combos and redundant inside of combos except that it'll hit as a back turned ender..
PendaS
Iron Fist God
#252 “Quote” Edit Post
At least it is consistent as a juggle ender unlike Nina's which doesn't connect in her max damage/carry juggles.
Moonsolice
2nd Dan
#253 “Quote” Edit Post
At least it is consistent as a juggle ender unlike Nina's which doesn't connect in her max damage/carry juggles.
i suppose but haven't tested ninas new fff3,4 in max wall carries yet, btw tested hitboxes against kazuya and combos not consistent against him.. Maybe i jumped the gun oh harada..
Moonsolice
2nd Dan
#254 “Quote” Edit Post
Never mind lol
AnnaWilliamWins
Warrior
#255 “Quote” Edit Post
qcf+4 should get buffed to +9. her new wr+2,3 should have it's first hit damage raised to 14 and the second hit come out faster.

also why did nina's 1,2,4 and all of it's variants get ch stun launch but not anna? it's the same exact williams kick! this is clearly favoritism.

they gave nina multiple new jab cancels and anna none. her 1,2 and df+1,2 should have got a crouch dash cancel. she also still has no mids in her jab strings. how is a high ender and a low ender a "mix up" when simply ducking beats both options?

come on developers...
Signature (tekken voice) ANNA WILLAMS WINS!
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#256 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by AnnaWilliamWins
qcf+4 should get buffed to +9. her new wr+2,3 should have it's first hit damage raised to 14 and the second hit come out faster.

also why did nina's 1,2,4 and all of it's variants get ch stun launch but not anna? it's the same exact williams kick! this is clearly favoritism.

they gave nina multiple new jab cancels and anna none. her 1,2 and df+1,2 should have got a crouch dash cancel. she also still has no mids in her jab strings. how is a high ender and a low ender a "mix up" when simply ducking beats both options?

come on developers...

2,3 says hi when you mentioned she had no mids in her jab strings XD
Max Payne.
paladin610
4th Dan
#257 “Quote” Edit Post
I was so disappointed that Anna's new FFF 2,3 is only useful as a combo ender. She desperately needs a triple forward move that can lock the opponent down like Nina's running blond bomb or a generic slash kick. Yeah, its nice that she got a more consistent combo ender but its going to make her other two enders redundant which were both fine moves... If I were to make a list of new moves Anna needs; I would have put "new combo ender" towards the bottom along with "new launch punishable low" and "new mid, high string that doesn't jail."
Baron West
Iron Fist God
#258 “Quote” Edit Post
f+4 buff was a much needed one.

Rage Drive should have been fixed a while ago.

The new running move is pointless. As a combo ender it does less damage than db+3+4,3 and db1:4 and as a wall carry option it isn't even as good as qcf2,1. Both hits are unsafe and the second hit can be stepped? Ugh.

b+2,2 buff is nice. Too bad it's only guaranteed on 2/3 of the cast, but honestly I've only even seen a Nina player actually use the special reverse.

QCF4 is a nerf. It would be ok if it was a counter hit launcher, but as it is, the frames on hit don't help the FC mix-up. Anna shouldn't have to make a hard read to capitalize on a move on hit.

After seeing the incredible buffs to Nina this is a bit of a let down.
Signature An ounce of practice is generally worth more than a ton of theory.

My Youtube

Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#259 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by paladin610
I was so disappointed that Anna's new FFF 2,3 is only useful as a combo ender. She desperately needs a triple forward move that can lock the opponent down like Nina's running blond bomb or a generic slash kick. Yeah, its nice that she got a more consistent combo ender but its going to make her other two enders redundant which were both fine moves... If I were to make a list of new moves Anna needs; I would have put "new combo ender" towards the bottom along with "new launch punishable low" and "new mid, high string that doesn't jail."

She needs a male fff+3, she is the only woman who doesnít have one like it ( Nina has her own version of one with WR+1+2) XD
Max Payne.
AnnaWilliamWins
Warrior
#260 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Johnnay
2,3 says hi when you mentioned she had no mids in her jab strings XD

right... slipped my mind. she has that but i meant after 1,2... 2,1 and all of it's variants. however, 2,3,b is good and i'm glad they at least gave her that. 2,3,b without delay jails so even if the opponent ducks after the first hit, the second hit will still get automatically blocked. 2,3,b without delay is a dope 10f punisher. 2,3,b delayed is a dope mix up with 2,d+3 without delay.

she should get 1,2,3,b and df+3,2,3,b being her f+3,b but without the extension f+3,2 and at -11 since it has no second hit extension like 2,d+3 (-14) vs d+3 (-17). she should also get 2,1,1+2 and all of it's variants for blonde bomb make that move actually useful AND they should buff that move from -18 (wtf) to -14 and nerf push back.

make her f+1+2 and ws+1+2 like nina's. 17f, power crush, -14 and buff damage from 21 to 22 points. remove pc from fc+f+2 and make it -4. give db+1+2 to cjm as cjm+b+1+2 nerf damage from 30 points to 25 points. nerf block from -13 to -14. f,f+1+2 would automatically become 17f as well. they should also buff f,f+1+2 damage from 25 to 30 points and make it her official wr+1+2 move since it already works that way a few steps of running.

Originally posted by Johnnay
She needs a male fff+3, she is the only woman who doesnít have one like it ( Nina has her own version of one with WR+1+2) XD

on top of wanting her f,f+1+2 buffed to 30 damage and also become her official wr+1+2 move, her uf+3 could be easily changed to her wr+3 move.

things could be switched up. uf+3 changed to be like nina's. regular uf+3 moved to cjm and wr+3. cjm version damage buffed to 25 and wr version damage buffed to 30. cjm version block buffed to +1 and wr version block buffed to +4. buffed to also track left as she literally hooks her leg left. wr+1+2 for wall splat and wr+3 for plus pressure and oki.

uf+3+4 buffed from 4 +18 damage to 8 + 21 damage and buff to knockdown again but knockdown changed to face down head towards guaranteeing fc+f+2 to make up for the change of uf+3.

at least i/we could imagine and improvise this type of stuff for fun even though it's most likely never going to happen lol! the williams are my favorite. their fighting style amd attack animations are so dope and versatile you could do anything with them. those "assassination training" attack idea list threads i made and continuously edit is the most fun shit ever to me. too bad i have absolutely no skill in graphic design to make videos of the animations of my detailed ideas.

Last edited by AnnaWilliamWins on Sep 12th, 2019 at 10:56

Signature (tekken voice) ANNA WILLAMS WINS!