Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
USMCOgre
Money Inc.
PSN: MoneyIncUSMCOgre
#381 “Quote” Edit Post
What does Ganny get after a ch b+1?
Signature The search for equality is a search for the lowest common denominator...
aviax
Blu Blazer Irregular
#382 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by USMCOgre

I think d/f+1,4,1 d/f+1,4 still works, although they might be able to tag out of it.
Signature Autocrat1: "Default winning animation: Bryan punching face, minus punching just twerking"
My reply: OK, but only if they give him back his laugh and 'DIE!' during it.

handle: 六鬼袋《`》武雷庵
aviax
Blu Blazer Irregular
#383 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by USMCOgre

I think d/f+1,4,1 d/f+1,4 still works, although they might be able to tag out of it.
Signature Autocrat1: "Default winning animation: Bryan punching face, minus punching just twerking"
My reply: OK, but only if they give him back his laugh and 'DIE!' during it.

handle: 六鬼袋《`》武雷庵
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#384 “Quote” Edit Post
Does anyone know how much + Sumo ff1+4 on hit is? I got +3~7 which means my testing is horrible.
Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"If Baek gets your back you basically die." - Bronson
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla
insanelee
tinh yeu
#385 “Quote” Edit Post
fan anyone remind me why ganryu is considered "good" in ttt2 when he hasnt significantly changed from t6?

bronson.
Signature www.eightarc.com
Tofma
Dragon Lord
#386 “Quote” Edit Post
after CH b1 df141 df14 is guaranteed, or after the first df141 you can mixup b1+2 with something like another df141 or df412 or b212 or whatever. They have to duck for the b1+2, they can't turn around in time.

If the b1+2 hits after df141 you usually get a free d4 afterwards.

Signature
amphreded
Iron Fist God
PSN: amphreded
#387 “Quote” Edit Post
Has anyone tried punishing -14 moves with b1~2 instead of f1+2?
sandilord
Destructive Impulse
PSN: Sandilord
#388 “Quote” Edit Post
Not worth the trouble imo.
Signature s3:
amphreded
Iron Fist God
#389 “Quote” Edit Post
I see. How much damage 8-10 hits of b1~2 do? Much more than f+1+2 or not by that much?
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#390 “Quote” Edit Post
f+1+2 does 40
b+1~2 8 hits does 44, 10 hits does 48

Not really worth the recovery TBH. I mean yeah f+1+2 doesn't have the best recover either, but eh. I don't know if b+1~2 has any more range than f+1+2 but if it did, it wouldn't be by a lot.

BTW, I was thinking of starting on a full fledged guide to Ganryu akin to my Baek guide here-> . You guys think I should write it like the Baek one, or video it?
Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla
sandilord
Destructive Impulse
PSN: Sandilord
#391 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Budding Fighter
I don't know if b+1~2 has any more range than f+1+2 but if it did, it wouldn't be by a lot.
Are you serious? f1+2 has way more range.
Signature s3:
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#392 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey guys, I finally got around to doing a Sumo video guide. It's about an hour long. I've done the audio part for it and will get around to doing the video parts to complement the audio shortly. Just wanted to get you guys' opinions on it and whether I should add stuff or take away stuff to/from it, whether it be technical, or information related.

Please give feedback before I release it! Much appreciated.

PS: The video link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU55DWZQzXg (At the time of this writing, it was still uploading. Should be done about 15 minutes from now)
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#393 “Quote” Edit Post
I've decided to make the guide into written format, and that's what the thread I made is all about.

I had a question. Recently I started messing with thunder palm into WS 4 at the wall as a combo. Have you guys tried it? It doesn't feel very good, but I haven't really put it through practice mode to assess the situation. Might want to mess around with it.
gettingfood
Raijin
PSN: Gettingfood
#394 “Quote” Edit Post
You can try doing 2,1 as a i14 punish. You lose a few points of damage, it leaves you at +8. So it's an option, d1+2 is a pretty good option here, + on block, uninterruptable, counter hit throw transition mix up.

Last edited by gettingfood on Apr 21st, 2014 at 05:45

Tofma
Dragon Lord
#395 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Budding Fighter
I had a question. Recently I started messing with thunder palm into WS 4 at the wall as a combo. Have you guys tried it? It doesn't feel very good, but I haven't really put it through practice mode to assess the situation. Might want to mess around with it.

I use it sometimes when the opponent has tag crash ready. Since it's an actual juggle so they wont be crashing in the middle of it.
Signature
Conrad
Champion
PSN: Disruptr-
#396 “Quote” Edit Post
So is there some type of bug involving CH d1,2 and generic low get up kicks? I was experimenting with oki off NH headbutt and doing d1,2 against get up mid kicks and FUFT d3 will net a CH and launch, but against generic low get up kicks the 2 gets blocked even though d1 was CH.

I tested it against myself and got the same results.
Signature /
Tofma
Dragon Lord
#397 “Quote” Edit Post
After testing it myself.That seems to be the case. Some things in Tekken are weird like that.
Signature
Jiraiya-Sama23
Shihan
PSN: Jiraiya-Sama2390
#398 “Quote” Edit Post
Does Ganryu have anything that'll stuff Capos while in RLX or HSP?
Signature I walk my own path, regardless of what direction other men take.

Ling of New Orleans
amphreded
Iron Fist God
#399 “Quote” Edit Post
f+2 or d/f+3