Page Splits 1...<3637383940>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Ashesfall
Fighter
PSN: only on PC
#741 “Quote” Edit Post
someone know if this is the final state with the "taking out all darker colors"?

the only thing i really had fun with was the color system in tekken7, now its gone
i am so pissed i really need to watch my words now

its for me kinda like the tip on the iceberg
(as my disappointment list for the tekken7 journey is long - personal preference but what ever)
if namco wants to create real "namco" haters this is a great way to do it ...

"first character announcement lucky chloes sister "cute lisa" with meter system"
(this is my nightmare - yes everyone has a nightmare scenario lol)
harada won the war, congrats ...

tekken7 could become the most expensive failed purchase to me ...

---
Originally posted by NYG5
I never even had a problem myself with opponents using midnight characters. The only time I ever saw it was once on someone else's stream. Why nuke the whole thing for .01% of cheesers who will actually use it?

i heard the rumor that haradas daughter was playing ranked online (with ling of course) and than she was facing a super black dragunov and she was so in shock that she had many days nightmares and harada was so pissed about it, he said to his team to take out EVERY dark color so that his sweetheart child can enjoy the game again

but i am not sure if its true

---
edit:
Originally posted by Seventh Son
DLC stuff hidden behind pay walls.

while i do like DLC as a way to keep a game/franchise alive (hello lol,dota2,wow,gta5,poe,ow etc.)
i do not like to see stuff ingame to become later paid DLC (season pass content)

i mean ninas outfit (black beauty) and deviljin (desert demon) could become paid DLC while in almost all games i played you could just unlock them in one way or another.

Last edited by Ashesfall on Jul 6th, 2017 at 08:24

Signature FahKumRam - 11/10 most badass new fighter in History of Fighting games - i bow before the TekkenTeam
- "Demon" Geese - "SpecialForce" Josie -
- "WarMachine" Bryan - "Brawler" Steve -
i vote for Ancient Ogre and Kunimitsu in Season4 - Lets GO!
Seventh Son
3rd Dan
#742 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ashesfall
someone know if this is the final state with the "taking out all darker colors"?

The final state or perhaps the final solution.

i heard the rumor that haradas daughter was playing ranked online (with ling of course) and than she was facing a super black dragunov and she was so in shock that she had many days nightmares and harada was so pissed about it, he said to his team to take out EVERY dark color so that his sweetheart child can enjoy the game again

but i am not sure if its true

Wouldn't surprise me.
Signature Seventh son of a seventh son.
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#743 “Quote” Edit Post
So if they took out black because players were unable to see properly during matches, why did they not change the lighting on the stages instead? I never understood why they added that stupid Instagram filter in FR to begin with. Most of the old 7.0 stages looked better than the current ones.

In any case, they fucked up to the point where it no longer makes sense to even bother with any customizations. They might as well just remove the whole customization mode.
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
DellyTrey
Kyu
PSN: DellyTrey_2
#744 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Climbing Dragon
So if they took out black because players were unable to see properly during matches, why did they not change the lighting on the stages instead? I never understood why they added that stupid Instagram filter in FR to begin with. Most of the old 7.0 stages looked better than the current ones.

In any case, they fucked up to the point where it no longer makes sense to even bother with any customizations. They might as well just remove the whole customization mode.

The logical thing is to adjust Dragunov individually or not allow customs in ranked.

But Harada and Bamco go and fuck the whole palette up instead...
Signature YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXlFR1Upti7bs4X-gc07nmA
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Delly_Trey
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/dellytrey
RoronoaJorge
Shihan
PSN: RoronoaJorge
#745 “Quote” Edit Post
Not allowing customs in ranked would be even worse than what they already did
lightbeast
Legend
#746 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by XAGuacha23
What u talking about Lightbeast, u saying that they going to bring back Devil Jin Black Demonic Custom from T6 in 2018?

It's a joke. I'm saying even if that custom made it into this game, you wouldn't be able to make it black anyway thanks to the recent change.

I'm still shaking my head in disbelief at what they did. Nothing in black. At all. Ever. Seriously, Namco?
NYG5
Iron Fist God
#747 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DellyTrey
The logical thing is to adjust Dragunov individually or not allow customs in ranked.

But Harada and Bamco go and fuck the whole palette up instead...

It's not even that, they didn't have to destroy all the levels of black. The ultra black isn't a natural color and doesn't reflect much light, it's why it blacks out the character on the 1 dark stage in the game. All they had to do was remove that one shade, the next shade up of black was fine and was more realistic.

But this is Haradas team, so lets just burn the game down to fix it
DellyTrey
Kyu
PSN: DellyTrey_2
#748 “Quote” Edit Post
It's not even that, they didn't have to destroy all the levels of black. The ultra black isn't a natural color and doesn't reflect much light, it's why it blacks out the character on the 1 dark stage in the game. All they had to do was remove that one shade, the next shade up of black was fine and was more realistic.

But this is Haradas team, so lets just burn the game down to fix it

Seeing as Harada has been doing this for a good 16 years shouldn't he retire already. That would be the best news in the world.
Signature YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXlFR1Upti7bs4X-gc07nmA
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Delly_Trey
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/dellytrey
Moonreaver
4th Dan
#749 “Quote” Edit Post
It's bad enough that T7 customs was a big step down from Tag 2 customs (which were already greatly inferior T6) but now we can't even get customization as good as day one T7. At this point I'm kind of thinking that if they hate the customization so much just get rid of the damned thing once and for all. As a person who likes to customize all the characters I don't want to try and make everyone look half decent again just to have another patch a month or two down the line shit all over my work.
XAGuacha23
Future Star!
PSN: XAGuacha23
#750 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by lightbeast
It's a joke. I'm saying even if that custom made it into this game, you wouldn't be able to make it black anyway thanks to the recent change.

I'm still shaking my head in disbelief at what they did. Nothing in black. At all. Ever. Seriously, Namco?

Dam u had me hype up alittle bit , but i do not care for Custom no more, since Trollada, does not want to put the effort in it.
Signature (Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou!) = Tekken 5/6/TTT2/7
(Black Demonic Skin Customization = True Form) = Best Custom Tekken 6
(Mata mete kurunai) = Tekken Tag 2 Unlimited
(I work alone) = Tekken Tag 2 Unlimited
(I Am Back!!!) = Tekken 7
tekkengaijin
6th Dan
PSN: nudls
XBL: vaguerseeker2
#751 “Quote” Edit Post
short wishlist:
long straight hair ( I'm stuck with lili as my only choice)
decals.

the end.
Signature You don't mess with the Zoh.. *cough* Shaheen !!!
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#752 “Quote” Edit Post
This doesn't directly belong here but I saw this on Wonkey's Twitter and had to share. Too fucking good.

https://twitter.com/steinvidar/stat...955332024246273
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
Aphasia
Welcome back Julia!
#753 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Climbing Dragon
This doesn't directly belong here but I saw this on Wonkey's Twitter and had to share. Too fucking good.

https://twitter.com/steinvidar/stat...955332024246273

Thank you!

Harada's attitude towards the fanbase on Twitter has really rubbed me the wrong way, so I thought this might be a good way to get him to understand our frustration and maybe inspire him to actually do something about it instead of just telling us to shut up.
Signature
NYG5
Iron Fist God
#754 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Aphasia
Thank you!

Harada's attitude towards the fanbase on Twitter has really rubbed me the wrong way, so I thought this might be a good way to get him to understand our frustration and maybe inspire him to actually do something about it instead of just telling us to shut up.

That "dont ask me for shit!" tweet really pissed me off. Who the hell has such disdain for the small fanbase which keeps its game relevent?
Ashesfall
Fighter
#755 “Quote” Edit Post
That "dont ask me for shit!" tweet really pissed me off. Who the hell has such disdain for the small fanbase which keeps its game relevent?

"Dont ask me for Shit!" (front side)
"Give me all your money and fuck off, thanks" (back side)
is what i think

ps: oh and @Aphasia, well done tweet to harada

Last edited by Ashesfall on Jul 8th, 2017 at 08:31

Signature FahKumRam - 11/10 most badass new fighter in History of Fighting games - i bow before the TekkenTeam
Xil_Jam333
Fujin
PSN: tekken_08642
#756 “Quote” Edit Post
Looks like there's hope for pitch black returning, as well as a better customization system overall
https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/s...289175372963841
Signature Pussies snake edge in 3 bars
lightbeast
Legend
#757 “Quote” Edit Post
When you go into Devil Jin's customs, if you try to change any of the colors on his Regular Style A pants, the black part turns grey, but if you leave it alone, you can keep the dark black.

lol...
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#758 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by lightbeast
When you go into Devil Jin's customs, if you try to change any of the colors on his Regular Style A pants, the black part turns grey, but if you leave it alone, you can keep the dark black.

lol...

If you try to change any of the default colors (including the ones on the default palette) by switching palettes, the colors will turn pale. I can't understand why we have zero control over the saturation seeing as how it's one of the most important parts of coloring your costumes.

The entire coloring system is fucked up. We can't even change the color of the special unlockable "Costume A" outfits or the 2p defaults. And that was the ONE thing I was sure they couldn't mess up...
lightbeast
Legend
#759 “Quote” Edit Post
Geese's outfit looks very similar to Heihachi's alt costume from former games. Intentional or is that just the way he looks in his own series?
Ashesfall
Fighter
#760 “Quote” Edit Post
Wishlist:
i want this outfit to be playable
(kinda like Hwos Tekken7 Jacket - yes, i am one of the few who likes his new outfit)