Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
FAtAl_FAnATiC
Iron Fist God
PSN: ashura12
XBL: :(
#61 “Quote” Edit Post
Gandido, sorry for my disturbing behavior, please update this for Asuka . I really like your posts, and your totally a Mokujin fan . Edit if you liked to
Asuka Kazama- Hands down next to her stomach, close together, one raised a bit more than the other.

Pros:
*f+3 (Hold) has no sound, and somewhere fast than regular.
*WS+2 is somewhere good range.
*f+1+2 is too fast and too tricky to opponents

Cons:
*1+2 is too weak to be executed because of Moku's small hands.
*f,f+2 is too weak to be executed because of Moku's small hands.
*f+3 (Hold) has decreased damage.
Signature Fearless....

No one might feel you..
Gandido
Test Before You Post
PSN: Gandido787
#62 “Quote” Edit Post
Now I have confirmation.

You're definitely an idiot. NOTHING that Mokujin does has decreased damage regardless of the character, and nothing becomes faster because it is Mokujin. The only two variables that change are range and how some things hit grounded.

If Mokujin's hands and arms really do suck, why does it make Asuka's f+2 ALWAYS HIT GROUNDED?

There's a reason I'm a forum moderator. I don't write bullshit. I even take my time to make sure that what I do write makes more sense than most by subjecting all of my theories to extensive testing.

Post back when you have something reasonable to do besides spam the older Mokujin threads and/or have something useful.
Signature "Chance favors the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

Evolution 2008 Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Runner-Up
Annaholic
Deity
PSN: BerserkerPR
#63 “Quote” Edit Post
Even if you do it for fun try to be less of an asshole next time, lol..........still you post was funny:p
Signature 0_o do you smell it?
La Bella Aka
Virtuoso
PSN: randeee
#64 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Gandido
Now I have confirmation.

You're definitely an idiot. NOTHING that Mokujin does has decreased damage regardless of the character, and nothing becomes faster because it is Mokujin. The only two variables that change are range and how some things hit grounded.

If Mokujin's hands and arms really do suck, why does it make Asuka's f+2 ALWAYS HIT GROUNDED?

There's a reason I'm a forum moderator. I don't write bullshit. I even take my time to make sure that what I do write makes more sense than most by subjecting all of my theories to extensive testing.

Post back when you have something reasonable to do besides spam the older Mokujin threads and/or have something useful.

Post of the year!!
Gandido at his best!!! Hahahaa!
Signature Don't blame me!!!