Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
perfectcombo
1st Dan
PSN: L1VE_STREAM_PC
XBL: PERFECT COMBOX
#1 “Quote” Edit Post

This is an online event that involves streaming weekly online exhibition matches

STREAM: http://www.twitch.tv/perfectcombo

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/PERFECTCOMBOX/videos

Bracket Link: http://challonge.com/TEKKENFRIDAY

RULES: Q/A

Q: How do i sign up for Friday Night Tekken?

A: Simple leave your gamer-tag here or contact me on Xbox GT: PERFECTCOMBOX

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Why is Tekken only stream on Fridays?

A: I tend to be busy during the whole week doing school work from time to time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Is this single elimination or double elimination?

A: This is Single elimination makes it more easy to start.

Q: Is this a FT5?

A: Yes first person to get 3 wins moves on.

Q: Is this Region lock?

A: No everyone can Join.

Q: What time does this take place?

A: 6:00PM EST /5:00PM CT/ 4:00PM MT/ 3:00PM PST

Q; What is the Rounds and time?

A: 3 Rounds 80 seconds.

Q: How will everyone play if the lobby is 6 players only?

A: Everyone will be invited one at a time so be Ready for the PerfecCombo invite

Q: What if my opponent does not show up?

A: Everyone has at least 5mins until they get eliminated.

Q: What if i come across lag or disconnects?

A: If there should be any disconnects you will redo the match but if you disconnect twice the opponent will receive a point.

Q: Brackets will be on this all the time http://challonge.com/TEKKENFRIDAY

A: This will be your best friend so always keep checking.

Q: Character Switching?

A : The loser of the game has the option of switching to another character, as the winner is character locked. This means that the winner is forced to stick with their character.

Q: How can i commentate?

A: You would need to have skype and add omasterlegendo

Q: Can i pick a stage?

A: Sure or pick random up to you.

Q: Singles or Tag?

A: Players will pick a single character to fight Getting ready for Tekken 7.

MUST READ: Players who fail to follow the rules may get kicked or wont participate in the tournament we don't do Tekken on Holidays or Offline Tournaments we encourage every to play offline. This tournament is every week on Friday the dates will never change or the challonge link Players must Re-Register every week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have any suggestion or tips let me know?

GIVE ME YOUR EXACT GAMER TAG

Last edited by perfectcombo on Nov 15th, 2014 at 03:12

perfectcombo
1st Dan
PSN: L1VE_STREAM_PC
XBL: PERFECT COMBOX
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
11/21/2014 PhenomenalSkies