Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Killerchillin
Kyu
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
TEKKEN TOURNAMENT

INFORMATION:
The matches will be recorded and played when the two people facing each other have time, and arranged a play time.
It's free to participate.
It's single elimination.
The figthers will play best out of three, so whoever wins 2 rounds first will go on to the next round.
There is a prize to the winner, you'll see if you win.
You'll be paired up with someone random, could be a beginner, figther or whatever.
If you want to join make a challonge.com user it's free, then tell me your challonge user name, and I'll add you to the tournament.

RULES:
Voice chatting is allowed.
Disconnecting in a battle will make your opponent win. Doesn't matter if you did it because your'e mad or if you
Killerchillin
Kyu
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't know how to delete it.. i posted it twice, just shut it down -.-
Signature Killerchillin g, look me up on xbox, I'm always ready to fight.
EpicStoffer
Raijin
PSN: Lucidity64
XBL: EpicStoffer
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm up for it, but you'd probably have a bit more success if people didn't have to register on a seperate webpage (people are lazy like that, me included).

Also, make Sidney Lee join (and write to me over FB, or XBL, when you've found me an opponent).

Remember to post this in the Danish Tekken Payers FB group.
Signature Tekken, is at its best, a way of stepping out of the restrictive boundaries of reality that chains so many martial artists. Using this apporach, it lets the martial artist indulge in a vivid and detailed extension of his fantasy, that implores him to test its limits. B! by the some of the same mechanics, that is present in different ways throughout art. The Tekken player can at his best, produce an artistic creativity, that rivals even the Mona Lisa.
Online Tekken on the other hand, is the artist who put his shit in a can, and sold its weight in gold.
CQC RULZ
1st Dan
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
I signed the webpage my user name i signed is SOLIDSTONE my real gt is stone eater wx ... how many ppl are signed until now? can you give us a link to the tournament board?
Killerchillin
Kyu
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
http://challonge.com/TheTekkenTournament 13 are signed up, we will start in about 1-3 days, i'll give you a head up when the tournament starts, we will be 16 i guess.
Killerchillin
Kyu
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Only 1 spot left!
CQC RULZ
1st Dan
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
good luck to all of you guys the best will win.