I'll help you tomorrow.
Signature
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
PSN: DancesWithNoobs
XBL: DancesWithNoobs
#63 “Quote” Edit Post
Out of curiosity...

Can asuka now land d/f+2, u/f+4, 1+4, 2,1,1+2 b! now? It could be done in T6 under very VERY strict timing--but, with 2 being 1 frame faster it may give it a bit more of a window. It did 69 using the WS+1,4 ender in T6.

Granted, I'd rather go for red bar life with d/f+2, d/b+4,3~5 but it's nice to know my options when it comes to damage.
Signature Need the hook-up on cable service? Get at me.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=124372
pIchu
#64 “Quote” Edit Post
lol... what a weird juggle... is the strict bit the 1+4 after the u/f+4 or the 2,1,1+2? If it's the former, then it'll probably the same.
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
#65 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by pIchu
lol... what a weird juggle... is the strict bit the 1+4 after the u/f+4 or the 2,1,1+2? If it's the former, then it'll probably the same.

1+4 always hits, it's the 1 in 2,1,1+2 that would whiff similar to The Dilly if you mis-timed it. I'm almost positive it was a just frame on anyone but Marduk.

Of course, you could just do d/f+2, 3, 2,1, 2,1,1+2 for 1 point less and amazing consistency (this actually ended up one of my staples for that reason).

Like I said in the T6 asuka thread, I had a lot of Asuka combos that I just didn't share because of redundancy. Now that I'm a mod for the asuka section, you can expect me to start spilling a lot of beans this time around.

I also plan on doing a full Asuka bible, similar to BP's paul bible, when the game launches on console since I'd presently have to travel half way across the country to play the game.

pIchu
#66 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah... sucks to hear that the game isn't wide spread in America.

I'll give that juggle a go today. Planning on going in with a list of things to test since it's my day off work.
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
#67 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah... sucks to hear that the game isn't wide spread in America.

I'll give that juggle a go today. Planning on going in with a list of things to test since it's my day off work.

Try having Asuka counter Hwo's unblockable tech trap... I have a strong feeling she can. He shouldn't be able to chicken either, since the opponent controls the other character. Free 65 damage if I'm right.

pIchu
#68 “Quote” Edit Post
No one really uses Hwo here... I already thought of that as well. It'd be interesting to see what happens with the other character when they try to hit you and you've already entered the reversal animation.
pIchu
#69 “Quote” Edit Post
Dilly
d/f+2, u/f+4, 1+4, 2,1,1+2 is different now cos the frames on u/f+4. I can't get 1+4 to hit after it. If I tried to dash, opponent can tech. Whiffed if I did it immediately.
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
#70 “Quote” Edit Post
Dilly
d/f+2, u/f+4, 1+4, 2,1,1+2 is different now cos the frames on u/f+4. I can't get 1+4 to hit after it. If I tried to dash, opponent can tech. Whiffed if I did it immediately.

Ah, thanks for trying it out.

pIchu
#71 “Quote” Edit Post
I thought I was doing it too slow because it did hit a couple of times... but I'm pretty sure CPU was backrolling. Even did d/f+2, u/f+4 (hold 4), 1+4 (via mashing the 1 with the 4 held)... yeah... no dice.

All of Asuka's staples are still good so I think it'll all be the same shit + tag stuff for Asuka.
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
#72 “Quote” Edit Post
One other combo for you to try...

d/f+2, f+1,3, dash 1+4, 2,1,1+2 b!
It's doable on T6, but if you didn't plant the dash 1+4 perfectly the 1 in 2,1,1+2 would whiff. Does 56 without b! ender (tying damage-wise with d/f+2, b+2,4,3, 2,1,1+2 b!) but is madddd stylish. I was wondering if the slight speed increase in 2,1,1+2 would be enough to add a bit more consistency in this combo.

Hitting a post b! ender though is HARD on this combo due to the sheer amount of hits pre-b!

pIchu
#73 “Quote” Edit Post
Hmm.. I'll have to jot that down.

Unless I write these down, as soon as I get to the machine and anyone is there, I completely forget.

And yeah, these look quite long for Asuka. Should be interesting.
pIchu
#74 “Quote” Edit Post
Dilly
d/f+2, f+1,3, dash, 1+4, 2,1,1+2 seems alright. The dash is the important part. Works better when you SSL a bit (but that's always been the case with just about all of Asuka's juggles). Hitting the post bound WS+1,4 isn't too bad.. just gotta dash a bit.

I didn't hit d/f+2, b+2,4,3, dash, 2,1,1+2 at all though. Was this Marduk/King only?
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
#75 “Quote” Edit Post
Dilly
d/f+2, f+1,3, dash, 1+4, 2,1,1+2 seems alright. The dash is the important part. Works better when you SSL a bit (but that's always been the case with just about all of Asuka's juggles). Hitting the post bound WS+1,4 isn't too bad.. just gotta dash a bit.

I didn't hit d/f+2, b+2,4,3, dash, 2,1,1+2 at all though. Was this Marduk/King only?

Oops, that one you couldn't hit was suppose to be d/f+2, b+2,1,3, dash 2,1,1+2. It should be easier thanks to 2,1,1+2 being a frame faster.

b+2,4,3, 2,1,1+2 does work on marduk though off of f+2.

Either way, if ws 1,4 is doable off the big combo, that means asuka can pump out 70 flat off of a d/f+2 without needing to tag and without walls. That's pretty damn good. The distance d/b+4,3 sends them flying after that combo makes for a ridiculous wall carry as well.

I guess we may as well say it now... d/f+2, f+1,3, dash 1+4, 2,1,1+2 b! is now The Dilly 2.0.

Last edited by Dilly on Jan 16th, 2012 at 21:12

pIchu
#76 “Quote” Edit Post
Dilly
Ahh... no wonder I couldn't hit that damn thing... it's hard to dash after b+2,4,3.

d/f+2, b+2,1,3, dash, 2,1,1+2 is already my staple in this. It's a LOT easier IMO. That one extra frame goes a long way in both punishing and juggles IMO. Your variant will probably whiff at max range... the dash is pretty long and it was on the CPU... the times I got it right, it felt like it could've easily whiffed.

I'm trying to use d/f+2, d/b+4,3~5 a lot more but keep doing my staple out of habit.

And yeah... the WS+1,4 has always hit... just needed to dash. In BR you could hit CH 4, dash, 1,4,3, dash, 2,1,1+2 b!, dash, iWS+1,4. In TTT2, the d/b+4,3 ender isn't as consistent. Feels like the last hit has been nerfed a tiny bit on range.
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
#77 “Quote” Edit Post
Dilly
Ahh... no wonder I couldn't hit that damn thing... it's hard to dash after b+2,4,3.

d/f+2, b+2,1,3, dash, 2,1,1+2 is already my staple in this. It's a LOT easier IMO. That one extra frame goes a long way in both punishing and juggles IMO. Your variant will probably whiff at max range... the dash is pretty long and it was on the CPU... the times I got it right, it felt like it could've easily whiffed.

I'm trying to use d/f+2, d/b+4,3~5 a lot more but keep doing my staple out of habit.

And yeah... the WS+1,4 has always hit... just needed to dash. In BR you could hit CH 4, dash, 1,4,3, dash, 2,1,1+2 b!, dash, iWS+1,4. In TTT2, the d/b+4,3 ender isn't as consistent. Feels like the last hit has been nerfed a tiny bit on range.

For the record, Dilly 2.0 works off of CH b+4 vs Marduk too. Does 76 or 77 IIRC with d/b+4,3 as the ender.

I've always used juggles that aren't always perhaps the easiest to land unless I know I absolutely need every inch against my opponent. It's how I keep my execution at it's peak. Thanks for testing things out for me!

subjugator
Oppai!!!
#78 “Quote” Edit Post
ummm in BR df+2 ssl 1,4,3, 2,1,1+2 b! connects not sure in tag2 though...
Signature "Weak and strong characters are no meaning. just think about how to play well."

Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
#79 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by subjugator
ummm in BR df+2 ssl 1,4,3, 2,1,1+2 b! connects not sure in tag2 though...

d/f+2, b+2,4,3, dash 2,1,1+2 b! does more damage and doesn't require the SSL. Although, your combo doesn't need a SS either, you just need a slight dash to make it land consistently.

SSL makes any juggle involving 2,1,1+2 land much easier in general though.

pIchu
#80 “Quote” Edit Post
Well, my staple in BR was launch, b+2,1,3, dash, 2,1,1+2. That's pretty decent in terms of difficulty.

In TTT2, it's all about launch, d/b+4,3~5, Jun f+3, b+2,1,f+1+2, IZU 1+2.

Not much for style or difficulty.