Topic Closed

Page Splits 123>...5
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
hamstar
Iron Fist God
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
I find it superior to tag in everyway but it seems that most people involved in tekken dont give a rat's @ss about tekken 4. Why is this? Please don't mention how T4 is SO unbalanced because even tekken tag is unbalanced...just like everyother fighting game there will always be stronger/easier to use characters than others.
leo
Shihan
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
i do agree with you. i think that the graphics and wall system are a great adition to tekken, aside from the story mode i thought the game is really an improvement.
insomnotek
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
shut it newb

ttt > t4

leo
Shihan
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
HAH!!!!! Who are you calling a noob? i bet ive been playing tekkin long befor you have, dont start calling people noobs just becauce the have newer logon names than you.
NemonicLee
Iron Fist God
PSN: GaySasquatch
XBL: Death to Microsoft!
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by insomnotek
shut it newb

ttt > t4

A little basis for your argument could help.
hamstar
Iron Fist God
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
lol, i hope i dont stir somethings up and make a flame thread but tekken 4 is a good game. I still enjoy playing it. Tag on the other hand is boring. I never really got into it because of the lame graphics & music (what were they thinking??). I think the reason people hate T4 is because of the emphasis of jab games and people's RELUCTANCE to get around it. People just whine and whine about how steve's 8-frame jab owns them or how LS is so cheap and so on. Nobody even bothers to get around these and just calls the game cheap so they never have to get better at the game. Tag is cheap too but less emphasis on jabs and more on spacing. Again ttt has ogres but no one complains, they just deal with it.

Insomtek is not a n00b either. He's like one of the top US players. Not to say leo isn't either. We tend to assume that no-names are n00bs but actually there are MANY players that rarely ever post that have uber-skill and nobody ever knows about it. It wouldn't surprise me if some no-name tekken player in Malaysia could OWN maddogjin and so forth.
monohoshizao
Virtuoso
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
I personaly like T4 a bit more.There are no clone characters,every character has a few abusive moves and pokes on his own,the wall game option never existed in a tekken game before and so on.Is it unbalanced?=yes.Is TT balanced?=no.WDing mishimas owns all.But TT is one of the greatest fighting games i have seen so far.I have said this before and i will say it again the new tekken needs a internet playing option more than any grafic or gameplay improvment.Right now PC games are more popular all cause of this.
USMCOgre
Money Inc.
PSN: MoneyIncUSMCOgre
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
holy shit Charles this Canadian guy called you one of the top US players O_O!!! Charles > MDJ!! It's the truuuuuuuuuuuth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Signature The search for equality is a search for the lowest common denominator...
subt-L
STRONGSTYLE Director
PSN: subt-L
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Brolly194
How can leo say that hes been playing Tekken 4 Long Before a person from the Jap,Chinese and Korean are.

Dont 4get that Tekken 4 is Jap and they get it Long Before the Americans and us English!

yeah... those 2 weeks that japan got before us really help them out alot in thier quest to own american tekken.

Signature subtle (suh tul)- adj
1: So slight as to be difficult to detect or describe; elusive; Difficult to understand.
2: Able to make fine distinctions
3:Characterized by skill or ingenuity; clever; Crafty or sly; devious; Operating in a hidden, usually injurious way
insomnotek
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by USMCOgre
holy shit Charles this Canadian guy called you one of the top US players O_O!!! Charles > MDJ!! It's the truuuuuuuuuuuth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O_O

representing soCAL!

best thread ever
Empty H4nd
SDTEKKEN
PSN: j4son_A
XBL: Billy Quizzboy
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
O_O

representing soCAL!

best thread ever

i like ttt, i also like t4.
Signature [michael scott]
!!Sazabi!!
la li lu le lo
PSN: x50YEN
XBL: x50YEN
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by monohoshizao
WDing mishimas owns all.

No they don't.. .WD/LD'ing can be shut down easily.. .
Signature BM.50yen | savemgo.com
Smith
Prince of Tekken
PSN: Devil_Smithy
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by hamstar
Tag on the other hand is boring. I never really got into it because of the lame graphics & music (what were they thinking??).

LoL!!!
Are you kidding me? TTT and lame graphic/Music? hahahaha...OMG the graphic in T4 is just better, Ok but thats not a realy reason to favor a game for me. And TTT have allways better music than T4, why on earth did you say this shit?
I think you should better play a little bit TTT and than you can make your own opinion.
Signature yatsu ga matteiru...
hamstar
Iron Fist God
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
I guess sound in tekken 4 wasn't a huge improvement. It was AS bad as tag but less beats... i really hated some of the music in tag. Like the snow stage "no eyes no ears, no ..." and the crappy music in the safari stage....gives me a huge head ache. Tekken 4 on the otherhand had annoying trumpets sounds...ugh can I say MUTE!

The only music that was actually good in tag was the introduction techno music when it flashes the "tekken tag tournament" and you see droplets of water.

I think they should have only techno in future games. Like I don't get sick of hearing the same techno if it's done by Sasha or something.
SSJ4_Vegita
Party in my pants
PSN: VeggyUK
XBL: VeggyUK
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
ttt arcade music>>>>>t4 music

in any case, I'm a t4 player first and foremost, and even I prefer ttt to t4, I personally think it's more fun
Signature If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
the H-mong
Woo Hoo!
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
t4 is the shiznit.

the end.
Signature Milla - I'll never leave you guys again! ( ; ___ ; )

http://prelaunchx.com/x/rexus0149 sign up, do nothing, and eventually get monies? when they launch in august.
hamstar
Iron Fist God
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
t4 is the shiznit.

the end.

Amen brother
masterofkazuya
War Lord
PSN: Festilence
XBL: Festilence
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
shut it newb

ttt > t4

Shut it, Nob#!

T4>TTT
Signature : Painkiller
hamstar
Iron Fist God
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
I just want to say that Im very happy with what I'm seeing in this thread.

Where I come from (Canada) everyone cuts up T4 and praises TT like it is some gift from God or something. Everything is one-sided....meaning most if not ALL Canadian players I know only play tekken tag competitively. It's really a shame.

The last tourney we had everyone joined in for tag but less than half joined for t4...
LeiMaster
Iron Fist God
XBL: EXTREME FATHEAD
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
I really don't care about which is better. The simple fact is that its just Tekken and I REALLY love Tekken.
Master of Fury
Champion
PSN: Style is Impetutous!
XBL: Defense Impregnable!
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by LeiMaster
I really don't care about which is better. The simple fact is that its just Tekken and I REALLY love Tekken.

Co-SIGN!!!!
Signature If it wasn't for WOMAN and their PHAT (_l_)'s, I'll be playin' TEKKEN all DAY!!

Member of The Dark Addictz-MrPostman
Goddimus
Sage
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by LeiMaster

Agreed!
keela
War Lord
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
yea, it's pretty funny how people hate t4 so much- "it's broke, it's broke, it's broke" - and all that. it's still fun/competitive isn't it?

actually, at e8, a ton of fuckin' people signed up for t4. it was awesome

another funny thing is how I have to play ttt and t4, first of all I love both the games - I don't care which one I'm playing as long as I am playing - but where I live, everybody refuses to play ttt - they will only play t4. on the other hand when I go to these weekly tourneys about an hour and a half from where I live, all the players there refuse to play t4 - they will only play ttt. It's funny how people get so attached to just one of the tekkens, and how much they aggressively refuse to play another.

yea, and it kinda sucks going to one extreme to the other (playing t4 all day to playing ttt all day) but it's exellent training.
Keeper of the CRANE
DEATH by METAL
PSN: Zakillah
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Its ok to defend Tekken4, but its NOT ok to diss TTT.....damn, TTT owns...if you dont know that, you dont know shit about it.....

Judging a game by music and graphics is really, really stupid IMO.
Kuni Mishima
Tekken Lord Black
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Because it's different.

*gets ready to give a kick in the nuts to the first person who says 'because it sux*
Signature You are a poor person. i am a rich person who doesn't have money.

http://ehworld.cjb.net ~my home page~

http://ortonfans.proboards3.com ~my RKO fan forum~