Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
kochocobo
Expert
XBL: scarofthesky
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.sdtekken.com/t5dr/rankings/

I'm wondering why the heck does this guy have like 4000 total play counts and is still a shihan. mind you, he has about 90+ win rate and shit but he's still SHIHAN, wherein my card was already 4th dan even if I only have 40% win rate and less than a hundred fights.

Kochocobo is puzzled. I get owned by destroyer, legend, berzerker, blah blah. Sometimes, I even fight the same rank who has like 600+ game count. What's up with that?

So does this say having a lower win rate, lower play count doesn't mean lower rank?

I'm more interested in ranks.
Signature PANTUT!bear : playing more and talking less at the bottom tier since 2003
The Tikoy Plate . COM (not for dumbasses)
Because ranks doesnt matter (for dumbasses who doesent know that post count =/ playcount)
Remembering that only people who are full of shit can post so much bullshit (for lols)
Barry
Ninja Surfboard
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
That doesn't matter at all, winning 3 matches against an opponent with the same rank (regardless of your win/loss ratio) will get you a promotion chance. So a guy could have a 35% win/loss ratio, as long as he wins 3 matches in a row against someone with the same rank he'll still get a promotion chance. You should browse SD site for more info, Markman & SD Tekken have broken down the ranking system in precise detail.
JURASSIC
Play more.Post less.
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Your rank doesn't mean squat. I've seen people with high ranks who were crap, and I've seen monster players who couldn't get past 4th Dan. It all depends on your comp.

Closed.
Signature I'm internationally known.
Locally respected.
I come with the truth
Because that's the only method. -Common