Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
deepfriedpotato
6th Dan
PSN: mayahabee
#221 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by UltraGojira
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MHj-mgjh0Kk
Too bad the music is just a placeholder.

It would be dumb to remove this cool track! Though it doesn't fit the jungle at all lol
Kiaruda
Dragon Lord
PSN: Kiaruda
#222 “Quote” Edit Post
That's a cool track and this is coming from someone who doesn't really enjoy the dubstep-ish music. I have to agree that it doesn't really fit the jungle but I don't think it deserves to be removed from the game entirely, either.
NYG5
Iron Fist God
#223 “Quote” Edit Post
i think it's pretty generic
UltraGojira
Banned By Mod
iwao
War Lord
PSN: DynamicSun
#225 “Quote” Edit Post

Nice find
Signature Get ready for the next battle!
NYG5
Iron Fist God
#226 “Quote” Edit Post
I feel like Harada says things just to scare people some time. Acting like color customization might not be in, it's been in since tekken 5 lol
Project ASP
Deity
PSN: HelloMrBokiHoki
XBL: Project Bokuho
#227 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by NYG5
I feel like Harada says things just to scare people some time. Acting like color customization might not be in, it's been in since tekken 5 lol

You're probably right. Ed Boon's a much bigger troll though lol
Azaael
March of Tyranny
#228 “Quote” Edit Post
I do think though he seems to be leaning toward him not even being 100% positive who the rest of the characters are going to be yet or how many. I think the 18 we saw at the tests are pretty much the 'ins', and I suspect we'll see a couple of new folks in, but I think the initial cast may be smaller than we thought(20-22 or so) and he'll be time releasing all the rest until we get up to the mid 30s.

I'm guessing that he's not even sure about the others since he admitted to being hesitant to talking about them; I think he doesn't want to say 'Yeah, X will be in' and then end up not having X in. I mean I figure he may need to decide at some point but I guess he also figures they can work on the characters in the background or whatnot and then patch them in maybe for the time release. Curious in any case. Maybe he's even waiting to see who is the most requested folks and then time-releasing them or something. All speculation of course but it is odd that it's getting very close to Feb and we haven't heard really anything about the rest of the cast yet, so this method may not be farfetched.
Signature

I scribbled a Tekken Retrospective.
Originally posted by Kane:
they named it matterhorn because lili's uphill battle in tekken is the highest mountain to climb.
BlueBolter
#Anna4T7FR
PSN: BlueBolter
#229 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't have anything with Koreans but please , not another Korean fighter and what the f*** is wrong with Harada saying that he isn't sure about color customisation. Come on , it is his game and he isn't even sure while he already included that in previous Tekkens .
Signature " at least Anna Nicole's got an angle to 'em. Anna's are just straight up McDonald's brows. Girl gotta get it together. Those are tweezers, not lawnmowers.
"
- scarletcord

#Anna4T7FR
Flying Wonkey
TONDE TONDE TONDE
PSN: FlyingWonkey
#230 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by NYG5

Originally posted by BlueBolter
what the f*** is wrong with Harada saying that he isn't sure about color customisation. Come on , it is his game and he isn't even sure while he already included that in previous Tekkens .

I'm not sure if you guys know but, things like color customizations have to be like, developed ya know? Made into the game and functioning. If you've seen the Tekken-net for the location test, it was pretty bare bones with barely any customization features not including the color thing. The release date is coming up soon next year and they might be busy working on other aspect of T7.

---------

By the way, South Korea is getting a Tekken 7 location test the weekend after this one (12 - 14 December) It's going to be in Seoul's Green arcade and Busan's Bow arcade so maybe we can see a decent quality stream this time.

http://www.tekken-net.kr/intro/intro/index.html

Last edited by Flying Wonkey on Dec 5th, 2014 at 12:03

Signature Avoiding The PuddleTwitterYouTube
NYG5
Iron Fist God
#231 “Quote” Edit Post
yeah but they already had the color customization developed in Tag 2. Julia had every part of her wrestling S&M getup customizable, as did Angel with her toga and gauntlets. It was a great system that unfortunately not every character got to utilize to the same extent. It would be embarrassing if the same system can't be ported over to a game in 2015.

I mean, I expect this from Madden. I've never seen any other video game take one step forward and then 2 steps back. Hopefully Tekken doesn't join that esteemed group.
Project ASP
Deity
PSN: HelloMrBokiHoki
XBL: Project Bokuho
#232 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Baraka
I'm not sure if you guys know but, things like color customizations have to be like, developed ya know? Made into the game and functioning. If you've seen the Tekken-net for the location test, it was pretty bare bones with barely any customization features not including the color thing. The release date is coming up soon next year and they might be busy working on other aspect of T7.

---------

By the way, South Korea is getting a Tekken 7 location test the weekend after this one (12 - 14 December) It's going to be in Seoul's Green arcade and Busan's Bow arcade so maybe we can see a decent quality stream this time.

http://www.tekken-net.kr/intro/intro/index.html

Starting on my birthday? A perfect gift!
Conrad
Champion
PSN: Disruptr-
#233 “Quote” Edit Post
So will the 20th anniversary event be streamed on twitch or will I have to wait until the Nico Nico stream gets put on youtube?
Signature /
UltraGojira
Banned By Mod
iMeh
Iron Fist God
#235 “Quote” Edit Post
Um guys..

https://mobile.twitter.com/TekkenRu...36527361/photos

Pure trash
Signature Different.
BlueBolter
#Anna4T7FR
PSN: BlueBolter
#236 “Quote” Edit Post
No way . I don't want another school girl and I less want someone called Lucky Chloe . This is just bad , bad as her outfit.
Signature " at least Anna Nicole's got an angle to 'em. Anna's are just straight up McDonald's brows. Girl gotta get it together. Those are tweezers, not lawnmowers.
"
- scarletcord

#Anna4T7FR
Funtroon
Champion
PSN: Funtroon
#237 “Quote” Edit Post
People are going to hate her and I'll be here enjoying eating popcorn as they do.
Signature I'm afraid I've got bad news! - Jun/ - #BNB.
UltraGojira
Banned By Mod
#238 “Quote” Edit Post
New trailer! And here's some footage of Lucky Chloe
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#239 “Quote” Edit Post
Um guys..

https://mobile.twitter.com/TekkenRu...36527361/photos
...Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...
XAGuacha23
Future Star!
PSN: XAGuacha23
#240 “Quote” Edit Post
New character ?

what about the other cast first WTF
Signature (Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou!) = Tekken 5/6/TTT2/7
(Black Demonic Skin Customization = True Form) = Best Custom Tekken 6
(Mata mete kurunai) = Tekken Tag 2 Unlimited
(I work alone) = Tekken Tag 2 Unlimited
(I Am Back!!!) = Tekken 7