Page Splits 1...<454647
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#921 “Quote” Edit Post
Another day, tons of instant "connection to the opponent lost"; lots of lag against most folks regardless connection etc. But hey, since a month of two of the last patch they have introduced a new issue. I have lost count today of the many times the character has begun doing things I'm not inputing.

I have checked offline and I have a new ps4 controller god-like wired with an Anker micro-usb wire, so It is not the hardware. Happens online only, of course, and in this game only too.

Congratulations Harada and company. Every patch you release, you introduce new issues. Not to mention the day one issues I comment in the first paragraph such as the instant disconnection vs the opponent, for then waiting like for 5 mintues until this lame lame lamee matchmaking of yours finds another.

Ah, and talking about matchmaking, don't forget about the countless times it gets stuck and you gotta reboot the game so it works again (for those of you who didn't know, when you see it doesn't find an opponent; go back to lobby friendly matches, and if you see the message "looking for lobbies or whatever" getting stuck too, instead of saying "there's no lobbies" or finding some, then that means the matchmaking got fucked). And you know what folks?, this is tekken 6 issue, from those days. That is the level of Harada-Boy and his team of maximum incompetents at designing a good online part of the game.

Sick of t7. Those of you who buy dlc for this game to use online and not offline for parties (then it is ok), do have a problem, seriously, not to mention lack of dignity and respect for yourselves.

Fuck you Harada. What you have done with t7 online and not fixing all those day one issues after three years truly is unforgivable. You milk arcades so you can do best home version (lol remember ps4), right?, F A K U

and oh well season 3 has been the success of your life. Word.

Rollback netcode = 3 uh?, rofl
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

Hasaldo
7th Dan
#922 “Quote” Edit Post
For me online had been working well up until the last patch they introduced (the fahk hurtbox patch. Forgot the number). After that patch I have a lot more issues playing online. In my case it's mostly less stable connection than before. I don't get many disconnects but I my matches turn into lagfests more and more often after the first couple of seconds. Even with people I know, who I used to play a lot in lobbies and never had issues with before, I encounter the same problems.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#923 “Quote” Edit Post
ok I might be late, but good news apparently.

They are ultimately taking seriously what they have done with them pay to win characthers (Leroy, and then Fkhumraaaam), and the are going to release some serious patch very soon. And yes..., are they also updating the netcode with the now fashinable "rollback" thingy?

Make your bets.

SSfox
Foxstepman
#924 “Quote” Edit Post
Man i'm so in love with Ghost Of Tsushima (new game by Sucker Punch),i finally have my Yoshimitsu single player i always dreamed for

@Fernandito: Actually it's really hard to tell who really broken or not with no offline tournament, tho a lot of people are saying Fahk is super strong, if not broken, hum...
Hasaldo
7th Dan
#925 “Quote” Edit Post
@SSfox I'm playing Ghost of tsushima as well and love it. It's a really good game and I love the atmosphere of the game. One thing I particularly like is the fact that for an open-world game it has good combat mechanics. Open-world games, to my experience, tend to have bland combat. I have always dreamt of an open-world game with dmc, god of war or sekiro like combat and this game comes closest to that.

About tekken, there was an offline tournament in Korea recently. I think it was called ATL season 1. You could check that one out.
Boar
3rd Dan
#926 “Quote” Edit Post
*deleted post*

Last edited by Boar on Jul 28th, 2020 at 05:22

Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#927 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Hasaldo
@SSfox I'm playing Ghost of tsushima as well and love it. It's a really good game and I love the atmosphere of the game. One thing I particularly like is the fact that for an open-world game it has good combat mechanics. Open-world games, to my experience, tend to have bland combat. I have always dreamt of an open-world game with dmc, god of war or sekiro like combat and this game comes closest to that.

About tekken, there was an offline tournament in Korea recently. I think it was called ATL season 1. You could check that one out.
yup Knee won with a Fakhumram vs Fakhumram final round as expected.

What a joke of a character. T5 movement + best range + fucked up hurboxes + godly 50/50 = lol get lost Harada. Get lost already with your pay to win characters.

BTW this retarded character got banned in Pakistan. Looks like they have a brain as opposed to bamco balancing team.

CHANG39
Warrior
#928 “Quote” Edit Post
https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2020/jul/27/capcom-bandai-namco-snk-and-other-fighting-game-publishers-hold-roundtable-discussion-live-stream-august-1/
There is going to be a fighting game event (live streaming) held soon in Japan, Bamco is one of them but you also have the other major players like Capcom and SNK.
It starts on August 1 at 09:00 Japan Standard Time, using google to convert the time to Pacific it will start at 5:00 PM.
I'm almost certain we will get a S4, with an announcement of an upcoming project.
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#929 “Quote” Edit Post
Anybody knows what happened to the official online tournament that was supposed to have happened a few days back?

Somehow I've heard no news of this so far.
Signature Bring back [alex] for T7!
SSfox
Foxstepman
#930 “Quote” Edit Post
Knee basically saying what we've been all saying since long time

Here's the full interview for those interested https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCP...channel=KingJae