Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
PECA
7th Dan
#81 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Johnnay
So I had to test d+3 to MNT then db to see if it is launch punishable and it is

It may be -13 on block but you can tell that she needs a little bit more extra frames to go to MNT, and although doing MNT, db to standing she can block mids, MNT itself is defenseless against mids and even CPU Opponents have blocked d+3 d and still launched me while i tried to press db after MNT

just guard to B.... MNT able to guard mid
Signature

대한민국!
Rezz
Dragon Lord
PSN: RezzEternal
#82 “Quote” Edit Post
I fucking swear this B+1 JF is the stupidest shit ever. Zafina is already difficult to play, has 90% of her moves is ridiculous unsafe, so what does Namco do? Make her combo dmg absolute shit UNLESS you perfect this absurdly tight JF, which BTW happens to be -14 so good luck doing this in the open. This goddamn thing is so frustrating. Finally get the character back after 3 years and it has to be this fucking dumb.
Signature
Rezz
Dragon Lord
#83 “Quote” Edit Post
Just came across this vid. Has some pretty cool stuff. And also some combos I'd like to try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qts44-fjv8o&t=3s
Signature
Moonsolice
2nd Dan
#84 “Quote” Edit Post
Proper frame data anyone?
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#85 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Moonsolice
Proper frame data anyone?

Here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...YwHAA/htmlview#

also d+4 on CH is no longer +18 (or around that amount in TTT2) now itís +7 hahaha
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
Moonsolice
2nd Dan
#86 “Quote” Edit Post
Here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...YwHAA/htmlview#

also d+4 on CH is no longer +18 (or around that amount in TTT2) now itís +7 hahaha
Thank you
TokisPL
4th Dan
PSN: Tokis_PL
#87 “Quote” Edit Post
If someone didn't know (I didn't), MNT d+4 is unparriable low. Has it always been like this? 🤔

Ah, doing SCR u~d~u~d~u lets you move quickly forward in stance. I use it sometimes if in SCR and opp is on the ground to mix SCR 1+2 with SCR d+4/df+4. Still, old tech, though. 😉

Last edited by TokisPL on Sep 17th, 2019 at 00:54

Rezz
Dragon Lord
#88 “Quote” Edit Post
Asuka's b+3 and moves similar can be punished with d+2.
Signature
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#89 “Quote” Edit Post
WS+3 to SCR, RA! Is possible but very hard to execute, just perfect timing and you have to be exactly next to the enemy
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
TokisPL
4th Dan
#90 “Quote” Edit Post
WS+3 to SCR, RA! Is possible but very hard to execute, just perfect timing and you have to be exactly next to the enemy
Whoah, another good find Johnnay! I didn't know you can quickly cancel SCR into RA. WS+3 into RA looks sick.

In the end, I started to appreciate her RA as it has very good range and her RD after it turned out to be i14.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#91 “Quote” Edit Post
SCR+4 hits grounded

TRT+2 hits grounded ( and a safe mid ground hitting move)

and both of them flip opponent from the ground like Ninaís STFU, lilis SS+3, Juliaís ff+3 etc etc

Moves which do special spike

SCR+1+2
MNT+1+2
MNT uf+3
b+3
df+4,1
Max Payne.
Rezz
Dragon Lord
#92 “Quote” Edit Post
SCR+4 hits grounded

TRT+2 hits grounded ( and a safe mid ground hitting move)

and both of them flip opponent from the ground like Ninaís STFU, lilis SS+3, Juliaís ff+3 etc etc

Moves which do special spike

SCR+1+2
MNT+1+2
MNT uf+3
b+3
df+4,1

Also 2,2,1+2 and d+1, if you're counting all moves that cause floor break.
Signature
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#93 “Quote” Edit Post
Another change is Zafina WS+2 hits grounded now and causes the same animation as SCR+4/TRT+2
Max Payne.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#94 “Quote” Edit Post
ZAFINA CHANGES

As of version 3.03

b+1,1+2

Increased input window of the 1+2 by 2 frames ( buff Iím sure)

You can shift to a throw after hitting a airborne opponent

WS+1,2 does 18 dmg and shortens recovery time by 2 frames

WS+4

+7 on hit ( +2)

-7 on block ( -9)

Opp behavior different on hit now but recovery time increased by 3 frames. Maybe itís one of those spinning moves on a standing opponent like df+1,4 but i donít know
Max Payne.
TokisPL
4th Dan
#95 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Johnnay b+1,1+2
Increased input window of the 1+2 by 2 frames ( buff Iím sure)
Increased the distance at which you can shift to a throw after hitting a airborne opponent
Not sure if this allows for new combos now, but definitely it will be easier to connect JF in some juggles.
WS+1,2 does 18 dmg and shortens recovery time by 2 frames
Nice, uf+1 afterwards now connects after launching in every situation, not only against male characters.
WS+4

+7 on hit ( +2)
-7 on block ( -9)

Opp behavior different on hit now but recovery time increased by 3 frames. Maybe itís one of those spinning moves on a standing opponent like df+1,4 but i donít know
That's HUGE! Literally, something she needed to have improved. Now, it gives better pressure, e.g. well timed ff+2 will interrupt any retaliation attempt. Sweet.
They changed animation a bit to justify improved frames, but nothing spectacular.

All in all, very good changes, no nerfs whatsoever.
Rezz
Dragon Lord
#96 “Quote” Edit Post
Was just about to post about the changes but yall already beat me to it.

The bigger window for her JF and her improved frames for ws+4 are fucking great. The improved ws+1,2 is the icing on the cake. I still think she could use some slight tweaks here and there, but overall this has got me so hyped. Especially the JF.
Signature
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#97 “Quote” Edit Post
At least her WS Punishment is now better but still bleh
Max Payne.
DemonYokZ
Kyu
#98 “Quote” Edit Post
Do we have any combo from Zafina after CH3 when wakeup from ground?
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#99 “Quote” Edit Post
CHANGES

+7 on hit (+5)
-2 on block (-4)

ff+3+4 second hit has been fixed (if the first hit struck the opponent the second hit could be blocked).

SCR df+4 now on CH the opponent is more closer to her

And her RA has been fixed which made her on the other side of the opponent
Max Payne.
Rezz
Dragon Lord
#100 “Quote” Edit Post
I wish they would have shortened recovery on 1,3~b as well. At least made that +3 on hit.

I was hoping the change to CH SCR df+4 meant that it would make MNT df+2 pickup more consistent but that doesn't seem to be the case.

What they really needed to fix was the issue with SCR 3+4 where the 2nd hit would sometimes whiff in combos. Oh well.

With as popular as she is now, I'm just glad Namco didn't decide to nerf anything, so overall I'm good.
Signature