Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
DinoTheDonDaDa
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: DinoTheDonDaDa
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DinoTheDonDaDa
No way.... JDCR is beasting, and uses AK masterfully...... itís more about beating Knee, who was clearly on a mission....

I could see JDCR winning this Canada tournament easily

Well I was halfway right..... JDCR brought the house down with Hei
enko
Lone Wolf
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Shadow beat jdcr's ak at top 8. Jdcr using heihachi,ak and dragunov at appropriate situation. I like that jdcr is switching characters if he needs too.
Razzuya24
Iron Fist God
PSN: OniTYME
XBL: STEAM is Onishiro13
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DinoTheDonDaDa
Well I was halfway right..... JDCR brought the house down with Hei
Happy that he adjusted when needed. Congrats to him on finally getting first too. I'm starting to think Anakin should do the same when the situation calls for it. Joey's Marduk is SCARY.
Signature "Listen here you beautiful bitch. I'm gonna fuck you up with some TRUTH!" -Kenny Powers
enko
Lone Wolf
enko
Lone Wolf
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by wrazor
MBC is not very good. I love watching his stream. But he is not very good(a bit like IamYourfather). Not even top 5 in the world I say. Majin is inconsistent but much better. Also haioko guy has a sick king. JDCR AK is also much better. I will even say, knee might have a better king than mbc.
I think Japan has almost 100 out of top 200 world players but they are just not tournament keen. Korea takes top 10, but Japan trumps in sheer numbers.

This is so golden. Knee even explained(i think after dangermany) his character selection was not based on character but opponent's playstyle and their mental strengths and weaknesses.

that is correct. but knee did mention in another interview that his character selection can be based also on the character that his opponent is using. for example against eddy i always see knee using jin. against jack, most of the time, he uses Paul.
SSfox
Foxstepman
enko
Lone Wolf
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Nice match between Chikurin and Double. I though Chikurin would have won, but double adjusted well. Congrats to double. But Chikurin using Geese is a force to be reckoned with.
SSfox
Foxstepman
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
*delete*

Last edited by SSfox on Jul 5th, 2019 at 19:22

SSfox
Foxstepman
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
CEO was pretty dope!!

Next Stop at Osaka Challenger starting tomorrow
https://twitter.com/BNEesports/stat...158363349774336
Razzuya24
Iron Fist God
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Can't wait to see Osaka's event. Murray and Majin Obama on commentary should be fun.
Signature "Listen here you beautiful bitch. I'm gonna fuck you up with some TRUTH!" -Kenny Powers
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Majin shouldn't be commenting with The Doll. He was high last time they commented together, and made himself look pretty bad to the point Murray was sometimes thinking to herself like "what the fuck is wrong with this guy". Yes, Majin at least know how to comment matches properly and The Doll is null when it comes to that, but the last time both met as commentators Majin couldn't control himself for good
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

Chinky-Eye
Iron Fist God
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Do you recall when that was? I always found Majin to be a horribly annoying commentator, but I don't recall him ever commentating with Michael Murray.
Razzuya24
Iron Fist God
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
He commentated with Murray last year at another Japanese event. Personally I like his commentary. He's hilarious, knows when to interact and shit on twitch chat and isn't boring like the average MK announcer.

Also The Doll? Where does that even come from?
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Chinky-Eye
Do you recall when that was? I always found Majin to be a horribly annoying commentator, but I don't recall him ever commentating with Michael Murray.
I can't find that video man lol, and I've tried. Will edit if I find it eventually. Wouldn't have thought it that hard to find

Majin is a good commentator overall. It's bad only when he performs the way that could eb appreciated in that infamous video, but he's not bad. He's actually one of the best imo when he decides to take the serious approach.

Originally posted by Razzuya24
Also The Doll? Where does that even come from?
ah yah it's true he promoted recently. It's director doll now

enko
Lone Wolf
enko
Lone Wolf
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Interesting format for random select characters.

https://smash.gg/tournament/norcal-...le-2019/details
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
^Bronson Tran. Urgh..

enko
Lone Wolf
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Rangchu doing work against Ulsan's Kazumi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9j...Yi6&index=4
enko
Lone Wolf
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
My God Rangchu well done man