Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
mach one
Virtuoso
#121 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by RollTide8569
Hello, I have some tech to share.

After wr1 wr21, you can pick up with ff1 ff1 ff1 f213~1 ff14 s! wr 21 for 48 damage. Or ff1 x3 ddf14 df423 s! wr21 for 42 damage.

FF1 will pick them up as long as they dont tech roll. Ff1 doesnt pick them up on back quick roll but it will hit them.

If they tech roll you do a tech trap with war drums.

Also after ws4 if they tech roll you can do a mini backdash to war drums for a tech trap. (I stole this from MYK's video testing Julia out)

if they tech roll you're actually at frame advantage even with a whiffed pick up attempt.

if you use df3 to pick up instead of ff1, you are always at +2f if they tech roll.

ff1 recovery can be at the best 6f faster than df3, so you may get up to +8f, depending on how good your ff input is.

even if you don't do it that fast, it's usually still good enough to counter everything with df4.

what i use for now is just df3 to pick up out of laziness. and if they tech roll, mad axes.

Last edited by mach one on Mar 7th, 2019 at 01:05

MmickeysS
Champion
PSN: MmickeysS
#122 “Quote” Edit Post
So for bear wall combos, I'm getting f,f+1, 1, d/f+1 into a guaranteed f,f+3 (35+16 from f,f+3) which is 6 less damage than f,f+1, 1, d/f+4,2,bf+1 (57 dmg). But the latter gives up the wall.

If they do anything other than stand block, you can use d+1+2 or u/f+4,3,1 instead of the guaranteed f,f+3 for easy execution and more damage.
u/f+4,3,1 can also be avoided if they stay grounded.

Anyone have any other suggestions?
Signature sugoi SUGOI!!
http://goo.gl/ebpTPu
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#123 “Quote” Edit Post
So, I'm hearing that if you delay the second hit of u/f+4,3, the second kick won't come out unless the first kick hits. And because the first hit is safe, you don't have to deal with a punish.

It's the exact same situation as what Bob had with his d/b+3+4,4 in TTT2.
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
bob in der bahn
Iron Fist God
PSN: bob_at
#124 “Quote” Edit Post
Yea to be precise it's the last 2 frames that count
Signature i has a bucket !
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#125 “Quote” Edit Post
Random but since Julias 4~2 is a low/high at once can a Power Crush still beat it despite it being a low/high. Thank you

Excellent question! Just tested, and her 4~2 CH PC moves for an easily HC 1 follow up. You can simply read/react to a PC and throw it out!

Last edited by IRON LOBSTER on Mar 28th, 2019 at 12:12

Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
mach one
Virtuoso
#126 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Johnnay
Random but since Julias 4~2 is a low/high at once can a Power Crush still beat it despite it being a low/high. Thank you

Excellent question! Just tested, and her 4~2 CH PC moves for an easily HC 1 follow up. You can simply read/react to a PC and throw it out!

42 don't hit at the same time. it's a low high string.

i doubt you can counter PC moves on reaction tho. maybe gigas'.
IRON LOBSTER
Orlando BOOM
#127 “Quote” Edit Post
Oops, edited Jonnay's post instead of replying. Damn mod powers.

The second sentence was my reply everyone.

4~2>1 will CH PC moves. The 'read/react' was to cover either guessing or seeing slower PC moves.
Signature A split second is only 30 frames.
mach one
Virtuoso
#128 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by IRON LOBSTER
Oops, edited Jonnay's post instead of replying. Damn mod powers.

The second sentence was my reply everyone.

4~2>1 will CH PC moves. The 'read/react' was to cover either guessing or seeing slower PC moves.

42 takes at least 16f, that is, if you execute it perfectly. how many more frames do you need to react to a particular move?

I'd say use MA for this purpose.
IRON LOBSTER
Orlando BOOM
#129 “Quote” Edit Post
https://tekkenworldtour.com/feature...-3-patch-notes/ Julia changes for season 3.

During Spin Behind 1+2 – Changed the damage from 20 to 22.
– Changed the frame advantage upon hit from +3 frames to +4 frames.
– Decreased the distance between the character and the opponent when the move hits.

1,2 – Increased the damage from 8 to 10.

During Wind Roll 3,1+2 – Reduced the strength of the pushback, and made the move easier to land.

f,2,1,2 – Changed the damage from 18 to 20.
– Changed the opponent’s behavior when hit.

f,2,4 – Changed the damage from 16 to 17.
– Decreased the distance between the character and the opponent when the move hits.

f,1+2 – Made the move less likely to put you on the other side of the opponent, which would occur under certain conditions.

d/b,4,1 – Changed the damage from 21 to 23.
– Changed the input window for the 2nd hit from 22 frames to 24 frames.

u/f,4,3 – Fixed an issue in which the 2nd hit’s input window would vary depending on whether the previous hit landed or was blocked.

f,f+2 – Changed the frame advantage on guard from -14 frames to -13 frames.
– Changed the opponent’s behavior when guarding the move.
– Increased the recovery time after the move hits by 1 frame.

f,d/f+1 – Changed the attack startup from frame 11 to frame 12.
– The move can now be performed using an advance input.

f,f,f,2 – Changed the damage from 15 to 12.

While crouching 2 – Decreased the distance between the character and the opponent when the move hits.

During sidestep 4 – New move.

Approach enemy f,3,1+2 – New move.

Approach midair enemy f,3,1+2 – New move.
Signature A split second is only 30 frames.
MmickeysS
Champion
PSN: MmickeysS
#130 “Quote” Edit Post
With the increased damage on f+2,1,2, the new wall combo on Marduk and Jack 7 (that doesn't sacrifice wall position) is f,f+1, 1, f+2,1>2 for 51 damage after f,f+3

Same damage as the previous one I posted, for f,f+1, 1, d/f+1 into f,f+3
Signature sugoi SUGOI!!
http://goo.gl/ebpTPu