Where are the Tekken 7 Avatars?

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
SSfox
Foxstepman
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
C'mon TZ where the official T7 avatars? Demunizu (sorry i may mistaken the exact nickname) had made some dope ones and still aren't available
lightbeast
Legend
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
I used to ask that repeatedly way back when in some thread then just fucking gave up. iirc there were supposed to be a bunch more that weren't made usable. And with all these extra characters coming in...
Ashesfall
Fighter
PSN: only on PC
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
i maen isnt it kinda clear to see that TZ is a Ghost Town by now?
the "captain" castel left the city a long time ago and didnt gave his town key away
so its just normal to see no support for TZ

every one of us 5 people posting here are just members of GhostTownTZ ^^

people went on to twitter, twitch, youtube, facebook, reddit, discord etc.
(never used discord once and reddit seams so out of control and chaotic)

ps: TZ is such a great resource for the franchise, it would be sad to see TZ dying even tho Tekken7 runs so good - give me the townkeys, i would implement all the avatars and ban people who just insult here
(if we get a season 3, i know i will play tekken7 for the next years - MK11 already set to 2D, so no matter how much i will like MK11, it wont compete with Tekken7)
Signature FahKumRam - 11/10 most badass new fighter in History of Fighting games - i bow before the TekkenTeam
- "Demon" Geese - "SpecialForce" Josie -
- "WarMachine" Bryan - "Brawler" Steve -
i vote for Ancient Ogre and Kunimitsu in Season4 - Lets GO!
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Speaking of ghost towns, does anyone know the reason why TZ suddenly became one? Most of the Moderators, high-level players and other active posters have completely stopped visiting and posting for seemingly no reason.
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Like the topic in other boards of the guy who made the jukebox for PC: <<I'm going to outsource the app i'll be back blahblahblah>> went ghost town too, and we never knew of him again.

You guys wait for the next tekken tittle announced and you shall see another rise of the site.
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fernandito
You guys wait for the next tekken tittle announced and you shall see another rise of the site.

Thing is, Tekken 7 is still going strong with all the DLC characters and other updates yet there's only a handful of people discussing those things here. T7 isn't done by a long shot and there still seems to be a lot of interest in the game but that's not reflected on TZ.
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
It is still tekken 7, an already old game. Many of us, myself included think that characters like AK and Marduk should have been from the beginning just to begin with, so that's why there's no that much hype as there always is when a new is announced.

Furthermore, I just feel ashamed of myself for having to pay AK and Marduk. This is not the way to go, and perhaps the lack of hype you're talking about has something to do with this too.
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

LiquidSword11
3rd Dan
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Tekken Zaibatsu has a Discord server where many people are active and it has deidacted rooms for specific topics or characters. I'm pretty sure that's where most people are (myself included). There is a lot of activity and I can only recommend to join if you use discord.