Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Flying Wonkey
TONDE TONDE TONDE
PSN: FlyingWonkey
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Season 2 for Tekken 7 has been announced at Evo 2018 and the release date has now been confirmed for September 6 via the Tokyo Tekken Masters stream. Season 2 sees a whole wave of new balance changes, feature updates to the game and new DLC characters to the roster with the recently revealed Anna Williams and Lei Wulong soon to be swooping in. Season 2 of Tekken 7 will arrive as a free update on September 6 alongside the second Season Pass which includes Anna Williams, Lei Wulong, guest character Negan from the Walking Dead and 3 other currently unrevealed characters.
Signature Avoiding The PuddleTwitterYouTube
Flying Wonkey
TONDE TONDE TONDE
PSN: FlyingWonkey
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Tekken 7 - Season 2

Season 2 is a free update to Tekken 7 arriving on September 6.

• New 'Simple Combo' & 'Assist' feature added from the Tekken 7 Story Mode. It will be available in all modes except when Tournament Mode is on.
  • Changes to how the Ranking system works as well as a way to view your rank progress with a new guage. This rank guage will not be visible to your opponents.
  • New 'Wall Bound' mechanics added for every character in the roster.
  • Additional system and character balancing changes for the whole roster including rage drives and changes to plenty of move properties.
  • Every new character introduced in Tekken 7 will get new attacks.
  • Characters that previously had bad Rage Drives like Heihachi, Lili, Miguel, Steve & Law will get brand new ones.

Tekken 7 - Season Pass 2

Season Pass 2 will retail for $25 USD.

• Release Date: September 6
  • Includes: 6 DLC Characters with Anna and Lei Wulong available immediately.
  • DLC Characters are also available seperately for $5 USD each.

All announced during the Tokyo Tekken Masters event:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/299122714

Anna Williams

Lei Wulong

Last edited by Flying Wonkey on Aug 20th, 2018 at 17:46

Signature Avoiding The PuddleTwitterYouTube
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks for news, but It's difficult for me to share the excitement the moment I learnt of the autocombos making it for online matches.

This is a case for a lot of concern, and makes many to think where lies the limit devs are heading to in order to cater as many n00bs as possible (the ones that will throw the game into the bargain bin the week after purchase), with the more than obvious risk of destroying the series through scaring everybody that was into tekken before, regardless we are less in terms of $$ sales.

And btw still no words about jukebox for PC and xbox. Motherfuckers...
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

Dark_Maverick_6
6th Dan
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fernandito
Thanks for news, but It's difficult for me to share the excitement the moment I learnt of the autocombos making it for online matches.

This is a case for a lot of concern, and makes many to think where lies the limit devs are heading to in order to cater as many n00bs as possible (the ones that will throw the game into the bargain bin the week after purchase), with the more than obvious risk of destroying the series through scaring everybody that was into tekken before, regardless we are less in terms of $$ sales.

And btw still no words about jukebox for PC and xbox. Motherfuckers...

Anyone doing auto combos is not going to be sufficient with their play. They're not max damage, just something to get the ball rolling, and take up commands normally used for existing strings.

It is not going to be useful for players who are skilled. Anyone who's using auto combos with me will get pummeled. Let people have their fun. They surely will stop playing the game if they come across someone like you who will do their best to beat them so bad they feel like the game has a massive barrier to overcome before having fun.
Muphukka
#SENDAPUBLISHER
PSN: HERETIC
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Anyone speculating on the unrevealed characters?

And who is that last silhouette?
Dark_Maverick_6
6th Dan
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Muphukka
Anyone speculating on the unrevealed characters?

And who is that last silhouette?

Nigen, from the walking dead. I don't see one of those not being Julia. Probably not Jaycee. I can't say I care too much. I felt Lei should be in the game, but I don't personally use him. I don't mind Anna either way. I don't feel like she needs to be in every Tekken. All my Tekken Tag 2 mains were in Vanilla, so anything at this point is extra.

It just feels like Lei and Julia should be there, though.
Muphukka
#SENDAPUBLISHER
PSN: HERETIC
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Where the hell is Craig Marduk?
Dark_Maverick_6
6th Dan
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Muphukka
Where the hell is Craig Marduk?

People say he is Gigas.
Muphukka