Topic Closed

Page Splits 1...<4546474849>...51
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Ashesfall
Fighter
#921 “Quote” Edit Post
can this "cracked" version be played online? if not it will stay for sure, i think
Signature "let me enter and be the worst nightmare for Iron Fist 7, please Heihachi" (Season 3 lets go)
- "Demon" Geese - "SpecialForce" Josie -
- "WarMachine" Bryan - "Brawler" Steve -
zizmi
Berserker
PSN: Raskkii
#922 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DG.PRO
it's bad that in treasure mode we can't even increase the difficulty Like the way that we could in Ghost Battle mode.(arcade mode in 5)
I have more than 40 win streak.(Which i achieved by spamming some simple moves)

The difficulty will increase when you rank up. It's always been like that.
Signature Here you go, I made a cupcake just for you: The Shut the Fucupcake.
M0B
War Lord
#923 “Quote” Edit Post
Thought i'm gonna nobrainer buy the DLC's anyway and save $5 if i go for the season pass... Now that it's tekken bowl, i feel like i wasted $5. Not to mention the potional boring characters i'm never going to play anyway for $10 each. Should have kept to the never preorder rule.
iwao
War Lord
PSN: DynamicSun
#924 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by MysticwinD
10$ for people without the season pass I believe.

On another topic, Denuvo has been cracked already for Tekken 7. That's the first step for namco to hopefully remove it sooner or later.

I see.
Signature Get ready for the next battle!
Vinxent9
5th Dan
#925 “Quote” Edit Post
I just played the PS 4 version yesterday

it seems the input is more slower than previous tekken? do you guys feel it too??
Signature Main :

For Fun Only :
CHANG39
Expert
#926 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah the input lag/delay is unbearable, apparently the PS4/Pro version is the worst as far as the input goes, hope they reduce it.
Infamy
Lone Wolf
#927 “Quote” Edit Post
The input lag is pretty awful especially combined with the almost T6 like netcode.
Signature You don't know me.
DrBhup666
Iron Fist God
#928 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, the input lag makes the combos mre like dial-a-combo. You cannot visually hit confirm and then time the execution. You just have to commit to the combo and hope it all connects. This way it's similar to the online feeling. I think they did it on purpose. So sad!
Signature When I die, I wanna go peacefully in my sleep, just like my grandfather did. Not kicking and screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Xil_Jam333
Legend
PSN: tekken_08642
#929 “Quote” Edit Post
Guys, how many minigames have you encountered in Treasure Battle already? Me and my brother recently came across a new one, a Juggle minigame where you can only do damage through juggling.

So in all:
Turbo
Double Damage
Heist
Juggle
Signature Pussies snake edge in 3 bars
DrBhup666
Iron Fist God
#930 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Xil_Jam333
Guys, how many minigames have you encountered in Treasure Battle already? Me and my brother recently came across a new one, a Juggle minigame where you can only do damage through juggling.

So in all:
Turbo
Double Damage
Heist
Juggle

Yes, these are four that exists. And you meet Evil Kazumi every 40 matches or so. And she is really cheap adn just breaks the rules of the game for no real reason.
Signature When I die, I wanna go peacefully in my sleep, just like my grandfather did. Not kicking and screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Ashesfall
Fighter
DrBhup666
Iron Fist God
#932 “Quote” Edit Post
Well, it's a good thing they are on top of the problems at least. Hopefully they'll reduce the framelag too. The game feel really sluggish with over 7 frame input lag.

iwao
War Lord
PSN: DynamicSun
WhiteOni
Lone Wolf
#934 “Quote” Edit Post
Hmm, i haven't had any issues with ranked on ps4 since this Monday... i've been playing non stop, 80% of my requests in matchlist goes through, 20% loses connection.

But man, the input lag gets me everytime... I had a Claudio spam hopkick and i couldn't punish it... I was starting to think it's safe... 5 bar connection.. turns out it isn't safe, but my punishing is just so slow due to how fast the move happens and the input delay of me pressing the punish button...

But even if they lower input delay for offline.. I don't think that will change input delay online will it?
Crouching_Demon
Berserker
#935 “Quote” Edit Post
You might want to switch your hdmi cable. I was at my friends place and thought the same thing. I got home with my equipment, and it was smooth sailing from there.
Signature "The secret to success is within you. Govern your anger, channel the strength. Take control."
"The only limits we have are the ones we create."
"Power is everything."

DrBhup666
Iron Fist God
#936 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Crouching_Demon
You might want to switch your hdmi cable. I was at my friends place and thought the same thing. I got home with my equipment, and it was smooth sailing from there.

I use the HDMI cable that came with the PS4 Pro.

Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#937 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
Crouching_Demon
Berserker
#938 “Quote” Edit Post
That's interesting, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. I'm guessing they were cut during development.
Signature "The secret to success is within you. Govern your anger, channel the strength. Take control."
"The only limits we have are the ones we create."
"Power is everything."

Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#939 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, I also got the feeling that at least some of those were removed prior to the release. Some of them might have a chance to be in the roster but there's no way they'd all be included.

Interestingly, there's nothing in those files that refers to Julia or Anna.
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
Ashesfall
Fighter