Customization Wishlist II: The Sequel

Page Splits <12345>...40
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
SSfox
Foxstepman
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
^Bryan's Snake pants is just TOO iconic, this is a MUST to be in the game.
John Vic
Virtuoso
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SSfox
^Bryan's Snake pants is just TOO iconic, this is a MUST to be in the game.

Yeah that definitely should make it, I also always thought of that tight shirt of his is what a shirt should look like, in the shape of the person. That generic customizion options for shirts all look like some XXL stuff.
John Vic
Virtuoso
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
They should really bring like a 20th anniversary set, let it be DLC if it has to be, of classic/returning outfits or something. It'll be cool if it'll be like TK1/2, TK 3/4 packs or something
QueenNina
Virtuoso
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
I stumbled upon this character from another game and damn she looks cool AF.

The dark blue one would be nice if Nina has something like it, it fits her soooo well especially during her time as 2nd command of the tekken force..

What do you guys think?

Last edited by QueenNina on Aug 24th, 2016 at 03:43

Ashesfall
Fighter
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by QueenNina
What do you guys think?

the blue black one is top tier design

i would pay for that outfit extra even i dont play her(obvious nina) lol
Signature "let me enter and be the worst nightmare for Iron Fist 7, please Heihachi" (Season 3 lets go)
- "Demon" Geese - "SpecialForce" Josie -
- "WarMachine" Bryan - "Brawler" Steve -
SSfox
Foxstepman
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
Those are some pretty Sicksy outfits that would fit super well Nina, or even Anna. (means Sick and Sexy lol). Glad to see that there are still some Tekken fans that have good tastes^
BlueBolter
#Anna4T7FR
PSN: BlueBolter
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
YAH the blue one is really great. I love it too . However , I think it might show too much cleavage in my taste
Signature " at least Anna Nicole's got an angle to 'em. Anna's are just straight up McDonald's brows. Girl gotta get it together. Those are tweezers, not lawnmowers.
"
- scarletcord

#Anna4T7FR
PreezNT
Raijin
PSN: PreezNT
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by BlueBolter
YAH the blue one is really great. I love it too . However , I think it might show too much cleavage in my taste

True, almost as much as her Tekken 4 costume. Doesn't fit her personality imo, suits Anna better.

Signature When you can't even kill yourself -

Buff df+1,4.... FeelsBadMan

BlueBolter
#Anna4T7FR
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by PreezNT
True, almost as much as her Tekken 4 costume. Doesn't fit her personality imo, suits Anna better.

nope , TO ME , i think it reveals too much cleavage for any of the woman .

And please don't remind me of that outfit . The pink was so bright that I had to lower the brightness every time I encountered it. It was an eyesore to me .
Signature " at least Anna Nicole's got an angle to 'em. Anna's are just straight up McDonald's brows. Girl gotta get it together. Those are tweezers, not lawnmowers.
"
- scarletcord

#Anna4T7FR
QueenNina
Virtuoso
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
she does kinda show bwebage, but she's only doing it when she's by herself, alone during assignment whatnot, not doing it for attention. Like when she was with jin she zipped all the way up.

If you're such a saint then just ignore the boobs, but I'm glad everyone thus far would lik it in the game

Oh and the bright pink is kinda the point of that outfit lol
SSfox
Foxstepman
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
she does kinda show bwebage, but she's only doing it when she's by herself, alone during assignment whatnot, not doing it for attention.

^This. That's one of the aspect that makes NINA.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#52 “Quote” Edit Post
Guys. Mangeta not pink 😀
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
BlueBolter
#Anna4T7FR
#53 “Quote” Edit Post
she does kinda show bwebage, but she's only doing it when she's by herself, alone during assignment whatnot, not doing it for attention. Like when she was with jin she zipped all the way up.

If you're such a saint then just ignore the boobs, but I'm glad everyone thus far would lik it in the game

Oh and the bright pink is kinda the point of that outfit lol

I never said it is wrong to show cleavage . BUt I think if if it is too open doesn't look as good .
"
- scarletcord

#Anna4T7FR
QueenNina
Virtuoso
#54 “Quote” Edit Post
Wait you're an anna main. Funny that you are saying "bewbs are too much!!"

XD
BlueBolter
#Anna4T7FR
#55 “Quote” Edit Post
Wait you're an anna main. Funny that you are saying "bewbs are too much!!"

XD

some stuff :

1) I never said boobs were too much .

2) what's the relationship with saying that "showing too much cleavage does not look as good" and being someone who mains Anna ?
"
- scarletcord

#Anna4T7FR
QueenNina
Virtuoso
#56 “Quote” Edit Post
1) your first comment sounded like you were saying "boobies are too skanky I like it with more decency"

2)it's funny if that were the case, because anna herself shows a lot of boobs, even classlessly shaking them in front of crowds (for reason you know why), yet as her main you are here acting like "im too much of a decent person for boobs", seems very ironic and hypocritical

But I guess either we misinterpreted you or you didn't make it clear your first comment that you simply prefers the outfit more covered up at the chest area, but is not finding the exposed area distasteful. My apology for the misunderstandings then.

Last edited by QueenNina on Aug 27th, 2016 at 01:46

BlueBolter
#Anna4T7FR
#57 “Quote” Edit Post
Anna doesn't expose her boobs a lot in her outfits as much as Nina does ( as far as I remember ) . The only thing boob related to her is her boob shaking win animation.

You are right , I find it better when the outfits/jackets are usually open only till the lower boob level . Lower doesn't look as good .

Edit : The only outfit I remember for Anna to show her boobs more was that military corset shirt with the hanging tie from T6
"
- scarletcord

#Anna4T7FR
Yo'Goodfella
Legend
PSN: Yo' Goodfella
XBL: Yo Goodfella 98
#58 “Quote” Edit Post
May you take a look at this Kazuya?

http://imgur.com/nY24FGs

The Japanese marks on that outfit made me curious, as it seems especially appropriate for Kazuya. Could it be the return of the decal feature? Or could there be more unique costumes for each character? Either way, I'd be very happy.
EmpathicMimicry
Iron Fist God
Yo'Goodfella
Legend
PSN: Yo' Goodfella
XBL: Yo Goodfella 98
#60 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by EmpathicMimicry
Part of the outfit design I'd say.

http://www.gamesnote.it/upload/gall...7costumes23.jpg

Maybe it's unique? Have you seen any other characters with that design?