Page Splits 123>...40
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
EmpathicMimicry
Iron Fist God
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
You know the drill by now

I'll kick it off with a condensed smaller wishlist than my old one for T7.

Devil Jin

T5 ending dark skinned form. It's such a natural choice for him, just like the boxing robe is for Steve. Make it happen Bamco.
The rest of his devil armor outfit, namely the helmet. Seems to be missing.

Heihachi

Hakama "Tekken Lord" alt outfit
Tiger texture coat with shirt, pants included

Dragunov

Old 1P outfit (fatigues, grey vest)

Asuka

Old 1P outfit from T5/6 (hakama/training outfit)

King

Black/White casual outfit from TK5/6

Would also like to add that I do trust Namco to give us a great balanced, playable complete game in the end, and if it were any other company, we'd probably be getting screwed right about now with incomplete games released far to early, day one patch BS and unplayable, badly made online modes.
QueenNina
Virtuoso
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Nina

Full latex biker jacket

T5-TTT2 jumpsuit with the "tactical maxi pad"
NeverYouMind
Banned By Mod
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Official Bandai Namco Response:

Pooh Hardy
Iron Fist God
PSN: poohhardy
XBL: eww no way
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
The end.
Signature : Holy shit. Our redesigns look so awesome, Leo.
: I know right? I practically look like an SNK prota-
: Ahh crap, Steve is coming. He thinks he looks so cool now.
: Hey guys, check it out! I rock the hood better than Jin!
NeverYouMind
Banned By Mod
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by EmpathicMimicry
Would also like to add that I do trust Namco to give us a great balanced, playable complete game in the end, and if it were any other company, we'd probably be getting screwed right about now with incomplete games released far to early, day one patch BS and unplayable, badly made online modes.

Tekken 4 stage infinites and Jin's JFLS or Tekken 5.0 Steve infinite ring a bell? How about Tekken 6 Online Mode being unplayable at launch?

What about Ancient Ogre's Tekken Tag 2 wall infinite that was patched out in update 1.02?
http://www.levelupyourgame.com/2012...tages-and-more/

What about Alisa's Tekken Tag 2 infinite that was patched out in update 1.03?
http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/ne...-103-patch.html

What about this infinite and the death combos still remaining in Tekken Tag 2?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h3nuKn3PFc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSX70sPUhLQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls4E_3izOXg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls4E_3izOXg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDuaecg2Yy0

What about the sheer quantity of issues with Soul Calibur 3 through Shite Caliber V ranging from save data corruption and virtual cancel (III) to infinites (pre-patch IV & post-patch V) and unblockable Hilde ring out doom combo (IV)? The rare Soul Calibur 3: Arcade Edition being the only one to even be in the balanced territory.

Last edited by Azaael on Aug 11th, 2016 at 07:57

Azaael
March of Tyranny
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Stuff falls through the cracks. Balance has gotten better over the years. Besides, that's offtopic in a custom thread anyway.

I edited that post so people looking for customs, which is on topic, won't have to wade through a giant post of random off topic videos which have nothing to do with the custom thread(but can still click the buttons if they feel like it I suppose.)

try to keep stuff on topic. it's like four posts in, christ and already shitposting.
Signature

I scribbled a Tekken Retrospective.
Originally posted by Kane:
they named it matterhorn because lili's uphill battle in tekken is the highest mountain to climb.
SSfox
Foxstepman
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Let's hope they're keeping the best for the last, because if the "Extra Content that will fullfill the game to make it the most complete experience you can have in console" are some others of those kind of generic and silly stuffs, well, fuck it.

Funny thing though, even DOA5 at launch without any DLCs costume available had way more interesting costumes options that the actual T7. Remember the days when Tekken was the peak in term of costumes choices and designs in FG genre? well this is no longer the case.
Ashesfall
Fighter
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SSfox
Remember the days when Tekken was the peak in term of costumes choices and designs in FG genre? well this is no longer the case.

you know i am in most points totally with you but almost all new defaults (besides yoshi and lili to me) are really good.
bryan drag feng steve all top tier. i couldnt ask for better to be honest.

and to stay on that topic i will again post the outfit i still want to see in tekken7 graphics

ps: the fact there are artworks for that outfit, just shows me that i am not alone with that choice
(google pictures: "tekken yoshimitsu" first page)

Last edited by Ashesfall on Aug 11th, 2016 at 09:43

Signature "let me enter and be the worst nightmare for Iron Fist 7, please Heihachi" (Season 3 lets go)
- "Demon" Geese - "SpecialForce" Josie -
- "WarMachine" Bryan - "Brawler" Steve -
SSfox
Foxstepman
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ashesfall
you know i am in most points totally with you but almost all new (besides yoshi and lili to me) are really good. bryan drag feng steve all top tier. i couldnt ask for better to be honest.

The new defaults costumes in FR looks great, i even like Lili's, except Law and Jack-7 (those are just lazy color swap) I was meaning about options, the number of costumes the characters have (don't talk to me about those generics cause those aren't costumes for me sorry, they're just some others lazy shit)

I agree about Yoshi though, it would be cool if he'll had some of traditional samurai costume, something like his T2 outfit or some kind of costume you may see in a game like Nioh.

Last edited by SSfox on Aug 12th, 2016 at 11:49

NeverYouMind
Banned By Mod
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Azaael
Stuff falls through the cracks. Balance has gotten better over the years. Besides, that's offtopic in a custom thread anyway.

I edited that post so people looking for customs, which is on topic, won't have to wade through a giant post of random off topic videos which have nothing to do with the custom thread(but can still click the buttons if they feel like it I suppose.)

try to keep stuff on topic. it's like four posts in, christ and already shitposting.

I know it's hard, but people on this site need to realize that Tekken is nowhere near perfect and any fighting franchise still standing has had its share of fuck ups. Tekken is in no way, shape, or form anything more than an alternative take on the fighting genre formula and has no more legitimacy than any other fighting game franchise that has been around for many years.
Azaael
March of Tyranny
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
...and...what's that have to do with anything? You can like a game without thinking it's perfect. I don't see anyone on this site claiming that Tekken is a perfect, flawless fighting game. I don't see anyone on this site claiming any fighting game is perfect and flawless. That would be foolish. I can see people who feel Tekken is the perfect fighting game *for them*, but I don't think I've ever read a post that claimed 'Tekken has 110% Perfect Balance, Graphics, Music and Stages at All times.' Far from it.

Like, literally, what does that have to do with anything? Why do people 'need to see' anything? Let people like what they will. if Tekken's their favorite fighting game, why should you give a shit of what they think? You don't like Tekken 7, we get it, you gave your feedback why. If people don't agree with it it's not their fault. You're entitled to your opinion, you say the issues you have with the game, but they're entitled to theirs as well, and if they feel the game is what they want in a fighter, you should just move on with your life.

Anyway drop this tangent. Put it in the random chat thread if you feel the need to lecture people on 'what they need to see' but don't be surprised if no one cares.
Signature

I scribbled a Tekken Retrospective.
Originally posted by Kane:
they named it matterhorn because lili's uphill battle in tekken is the highest mountain to climb.
BlackViper55
War Lord
PSN: RenegadeBlade27
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Does anyone remember item moves from T6 and TTT2 that alter the animation of throws? I want to see item moves in T7FR that alter Rage Arts instead.

Examples:

Bryan Fury - Gatling Gun and Anti-Tank Launcher Backpack
After the Jet Upper part of the Rage Art, Bryan then unloads the gatling gun then fires a 15-shot burst then he unloads the AT launcher then fires it.

Yoshimitsu - Sengoku Weapon Pack
Instead of using only the Yoshimitsu and Fumaken, Yoshimitsu uses a wide variety of weapons he has to attack the enemy.

Feng - Wei Dadao
The last hit of the rage art has him charging the Dadao to the opponent.

Lars - Twin SCAR Rifles
Lars rapid fires his Twin SCAR rifles then launches their grenades.

Jack-7 - Full Cannon Configuration
After being grabbed by a hydraulic arm, Jack fires all his gatling cannons, then launches a salvo of missiles and AT cannons, then ends with a beam cannon on his chest.
Signature My TTT2 Teams:
Males: Devil Jin/Armor King, Paul/Heihachi, Marduk/Jack-6, Lee/Hwoarang, Ancient Ogre/Jinpachi
Females: Miharu/Asuka, Michelle/Jun, Kunimitsu/Zafina, Jaycee/Anna, Lili/Nina
But I always pick different teams
Ring4200
Tekken Lord Black
XBL: RyuxXxLars4200
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
The face Demonic of Devil Jin, when we equipped this item, the Laser-beam change.
Or Jin Kazama he has again, the Mishima Katana.
Signature DEVIL KAZUYA: The hero of the [Iron Fist] that never end.
JUN: What a incredible [speech], you say darling.
JIN: You're the best [dad].
LARS: It's nice a word Brother, and here we go for the next [Battle].
📶📘La petite Abeille au Poing de Fer, qui traverse la lumière🐝💧.
CTofficial
3rd Dan
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
I hope for not tacky clothing and customization. Also, give the opportunity for facial hair for men and make-up for women. Another thing I wish is that ALL the costumes from previous games, both of each game, will be available. Would love to see some of the outfits in better graphics.

I miss the Tekken 4 Yoshi costume, it was my favorite!
Signature "Going somewhere?"
Ashesfall
Fighter
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by CTofficial
Also, give the opportunity for facial hair for men and make-up for women.

both is in the game
just to lazy to search right now ^^
Signature "let me enter and be the worst nightmare for Iron Fist 7, please Heihachi" (Season 3 lets go)
- "Demon" Geese - "SpecialForce" Josie -
- "WarMachine" Bryan - "Brawler" Steve -
CTofficial
3rd Dan
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ashesfall
both is in the game
just to lazy to search right now ^^

Oh! Didn't know that... gotta do some research!
Signature "Going somewhere?"
Ring4200
Tekken Lord Black
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
The Tekken-Force Items for Lee Chaolan.
QueenNina
Virtuoso
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
If I'm not mistaken, heihachi's got 6 costume now. It's safe to assume any characters will be getting at least 3-4 then.

Keep the dreams up bois
Ring4200
Tekken Lord Black
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
In Tekken 5 Xiaoyu was the only character, to have Five outfit.
In Tekken 6 some characters have 3P Costume, maybe we don't know exactly for the future they give, more P Costume for each characters.
SSfox
Foxstepman
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by QueenNina
If I'm not mistaken, heihachi's got 6 costume now. It's safe to assume any characters will be getting at least 3-4 then.

Keep the dreams up bois

This, especially for the characters that were revealed recently like Master Raven, Bob or Nina, whose actually have 1 costume each, which is their default one, hope they end up having at least 3 costumes, especially since realistically i don't think this game will have a DLC costume support.